Batman, there are no more vigilantes allowed in Gotham City
蝙蝠俠 哥譚市從今后再也沒有義務警員了
Okay. Totally got it
好吧 完全明白
Then I have to go into doublesecret super vigilante mode
那我就只能進入雙重加密超級義務警員模式了
You said that out loud
你說得聲音很大
I know that she said I said that out loud but there's no way I did
我知道她說我聲音很大 但她不可能聽到我說了什么
She has no idea what's going on in my supermind
也不可能知道我的天才大腦在想些什么
Supermind?
天才大腦
Smoke bomb!
煙霧彈
Computer, how do I put the Joker in the Phantom Zone?
計算機 我要把小丑送到幽靈區(qū)
Quickest route, no freeways
告訴我最快的路線 不走高速
'Puter, do you hear me?
計算機 聽到了嗎
Hello, Master Bruce
你好 布魯斯少爺
Alfred. there's something wrong with the Batcomputer. Watch this
阿爾弗雷德 蝙蝠計算機出問題了 你看
'Puter. Nothing
計算機 沒反應
'Puter. Do you see what I'm saying?
計算機 看見了嗎
There's nothing wrong with it, sir
它沒有問題 先生
I have just taken away your computer privileges
是我剛剛關閉了你的計算機權限
The parental lock? You can't do that
家長鎖定 你不可以這樣
Oh I can I've been reading Setting Limits for Your Out of Control Child
我可以 我剛剛讀了《如何約束不聽話的孩子》這本書
You know what? Doesn't matter 'cause I have a doublesecret super password that unlocks the parental lock
這也擋不住我 因為我有雙重加密超級密碼可以解除家長鎖定模式
You mean "Alfred da Buttler" with two T's?
你說的密碼是"臭管家阿爾弗雷德"嗎