Sir, it's time for you to stop this unhealthy behavior
少爺 實話告訴你 不能再這么胡鬧下去了
No, it's not
我沒有胡鬧
You need to take responsibility for your life
你應該對你自己的人生負責
Not right now, I don't
現在還不是時候
And it starts by raising your son
就從撫養你的兒子開始吧
I'm sorry
不好意思
I literally have no idea what you're talking about
我好像完全聽不懂你在說什么
The young orphan you adopted at the gala. Remember?
你在聯歡會上收養了一名孤兒 記得嗎
Wow! Stairs. Whee!
樓梯
He's been living here for the past week
他來這兒已經一周時間了
Hello, table! Boom!
你好 餐桌
And I must say I've grown rather fond of the young lad
不得不說的是 我已經喜歡上了這個小家伙
Hello, secret camera
你好 秘密攝像頭
You should get to know him
你應該試著去了解他
You and he have a lot in common. En garde
你和他有很多共同點 站好
Hello, family photos
你好 全家福
He lost his parents at a very young age
他在很小的時候就失去了父母
I've always wanted one of those
我一直想要一張全家福
Doesn't he deserve a chance for someone to take him under their wing as I took you under mine?
但是那孩子就不能擁有一次被人呵護的機會嗎 就像我呵護你一樣