Wait a minute
慢著
Hey, kid. Yes sir?
小子 什么事兒
You're super nimble, right? I sure am!
你很靈活 對吧 當然啦
And small? Very
個頭也小 非常小
And quiet? When I desire to be
很安靜 我想安靜就能安靜
And 100% expendable?
而且你極富犧牲精神 是嗎
I don't know what that means but okay
我不懂是什么意思 不過OK
Great. Follow me
好極了 跟我來
We are gonna steal the Phantom Zone Projector from Superman
我們要去超人那里偷幽靈區傳送儀
Steal? Yeah
偷 對
We have to right a wrong
我們其實是做好事
And sometimes in order to right a wrong, you have to do a wrongright
有時候想要阻止別人干壞事 你就不得不先去干點兒壞事
Gandhi said that
這是甘地說的
Are we sure Gandhi said that?
你確定甘地說過這話
I'm paraphrasing. Cool!
反正意思差不多 太酷了
Preparing Fortress of Solitude infiltration gear
正在準備北極冰堡滲透裝置
Wow! Look at all these!
看看這些裝備
Do I get a costume for the mission too?
我也有戰服穿嗎
I got a feeling that you'll just look like a kid on Halloween
這身行頭對你來說 就像穿著萬圣節服裝的小屁孩兒
Don't you think?
你覺得呢
Don't touch that
別碰那個
El Mariachi. I like that one!
流浪藝人 我喜歡那套
That one is culturally insensitive. Night Terror
那套有種族歧視的嫌疑 午夜驚魂
That one! No way
那套呢 不行
This one? Death Merchant
這套 死亡商人
No. I'm okay
不行 好吧
This one. Fire Starter. No
這套 引火者 想得美
Clawed Reigns
利爪王
ExcaliBat. This one? No
蝙蝠神劍 這套呢 不行
Silent but Deadly. Nope
寂靜殺手 不行
Batryshnikov
蝙蝠芭蕾
How do we feel about this one?
那這套怎么樣
Dressup parties are for grownups only
化裝舞會只適合成年人
Wait. What's that one there?
那套是什么
That one was for the assignment called The Jamaican Caper
那套是偵破牙買加罪案時穿的
The locals called me Reggae Man
當地人叫我雷鬼人
I love it!
我喜歡