Alfred, you've been watching way too many Lifetime movies and drinking chardonnay
阿爾弗雷德 你肯定是看了太多煽情電影 喝了太多霞多麗酒了
It's Pinot grigio, sir. Whatever it is
是灰比諾酒 不管什么
Listen, you don't have a family
聽著 你沒有家人
You're satisfied serving me
你只是樂于當管家
So what do you know about having a surrogate son?
對于收養這種事情你不懂
Now I'm gonna go fight crime while you put that kid on the next jet to the orphanage. Got it?
我現在要去打擊犯罪了 你趕緊把那個孩子送回孤兒院 明白嗎
As you wish, sir
遵命 先生
Whoops a daisy
我不是故意的
Wait, what are you doing?
慢著 你要干什么
Dusting
打掃衛生
You can't let him into the Batcave!
你不能讓他進蝙蝠洞
I'm not, I'm letting him into your life via the Batcave
我沒有 我只是讓他通過蝙蝠洞走進你的生活
What?
不會吧
It's the Batcave!
這兒就是蝙蝠洞
Oh, my gosh. Oh my gosh
天吶
Batman! Whoa!
蝙蝠俠
You're darn right. "Whoa"
你確實應該"哇哦"