A month ago, I had no dads
一個月前 我還沒有爸爸
Then I had one dad. Now I have two dads!
后來我有了一個 現在居然有了倆
And one of them is Batman! Yeah
其中一個還是蝙蝠俠 沒錯
So, are you ready to follow Batman and maybe learn a few life lessons along the way?
我說 你準備好要跟著蝙蝠俠上幾堂人生歷練課了嗎
I sure am, Dad Two!
準備好了 二號老爸
But first where's the seatbelt?
可問題是安全帶呢
The first lesson is life doesn't give you seatbelts!
你的第一課就是人生可沒有安全帶
Let's go! Whoohoo!
出發
Yes!
好棒
Faster Dad! Faster!
快點兒老爸 再快點兒
Yes, yes, yes!
動起來
Oh! Oh, my goodness. I am so sorry
我的天吶 抱歉
Get back up in that seat. There you go
坐回座位 好了
Hey listen. As soon as I get back to the Batcave, I'll make sure that Alfred puts seatbelts on there, okay?
等我們回到蝙蝠洞 我一定讓阿爾弗雷德裝上安全帶 放心吧
But for the time being, I'm just gonna put my arm right here
不過現在 你只能拿我的手臂當安全帶了
And we're just gonna gently ease out of here
我們現在要悄悄地離開這兒
And here we go
起飛