It's the end of crime!
罪犯落網了
All right!
太棒了
That was amazing! Over here, over here!
太贊了 看這邊
You did it! Yeah, of course I did. I'm
您做到了 是的 那當然 我
Sorry, not you. We're talking to Commissioner Gordon
不好意思 請讓開 我們要采訪的是戈登警長
Well, it was a team effort. I got this, Babs
這是團隊合作的結果 讓我來 芭芭拉
Commissioner, how do you feel?
警長 您感覺如何
Amazing! This is a great first day
這是個不錯的開始
Question for Batman. Shoot
蝙蝠俠能問個問題嗎 問吧
What are you gonna do with the rest of your life?
你打算怎么度過余生
What do you mean, the rest of my life?
你是什么意思 度過余生
We don't need a vigilante crime fighter now that there's no more crime
既然犯罪分子全部落網了 我們就不需要義務警員了
Uh, yes, you do
還是需要的
You can spend some quality time with your family
你可以有更多的時間陪陪家人了
My
我的
Okay, Batman. We'll take it from here
好了 蝙蝠俠 就這樣吧
All right, listen up
好了
All of you have the right to remain silent
你們有權利保持沉默
Let's roll out!
大家出發吧
Toodleoo, Batman!
再見 蝙蝠俠
Bye, Batman. Au revoir, Batman
再見 蝙蝠俠
Bye Batman
再見 蝙蝠俠
Today is a victory for the citizens of Gotham City!
今天對于哥譚市民來說是個大獲全勝的一天
No more crime! No more crime! No more crime!
無犯罪