Blink blink blink Blinkety blink blink blink!
眨眨眼 眨眨大眼睛 眨呀眨
That's really suspicious
他一定在搞鬼
Yeah, it is. What are you up to, Joker?
沒錯 你到底有什么陰謀 小丑
I just wanna go to Arkham and pay for all of my crimes
我就是想為我之前的所作所為贖罪
Blink blink blink Blinkety blink blink blink!
眨眨眼 眨眨大眼睛 眨呀眨
Are you actually saying "blink"?
你說的是眨一眨眼嗎
No! Blink blink blink. Joker! That's enough
不 是眨眨眼 小丑 你夠了
Okay, Babs, I got this
好了 芭芭拉 交給我吧
Not so fast, Batman. You can't fight me anymore
別急呀 蝙蝠俠 你不能再跟我斗了
I'm off the market
我退出了
What are you talking about?
你到底想說什么
I'm off the menu
我打算不干了
You won't get to fight any of this anymore
我們之間的斗爭也到此結束了
Man am I sorry I asked. Anyway, have fun in jail and
我不該問這么傻的問題 不管怎么說 祝你在監獄里過得愉快
Batman what are you doing?
蝙蝠俠 你要干什么
Punching Bane
打貝恩
That was unnecessary
根本沒這個必要吧
Oh, no, you can't fight Bane anymore either
我看你不可能再打貝恩了
Really?
是嗎
Yeah. Or Riddler
沒錯 也不能打謎語人
Or Catwoman Or Condiment King
貓女或者醬料王了
Why not?
為什么
Because we're all surrendering. Right, guys?
因為我們所有人都投降了 對不對
We are?
是嗎
Yes!
是的
Riddle me this. What just happened?
我猜猜看 發生了什么