Everyone! Make your way to the exits immediately!
所有人馬上從各個出口離開
Run!
快跑
Team Bane, block the exits
貝恩隊封鎖出口
Going somewhere?
我們去哪兒
Clayface, Freeze, bring me the new Commissioner Gordon
泥面人 急凍人 把新上任的小戈登警長帶來見我
We're on it. Cool
遵命 好的
And Harley, you know what to do
親愛的哈莉 你知道該做什么
I sure do
我當然知道
It's time for Operation "Take Out the Laundry"
是時候開始進行大清洗行動了
Butler One, this is Bat One. Do you copy?
管家一號 我是蝙蝠一號 收到請回答
Go ahead. Bat One. I need my armored face disguise now!
請說 蝙蝠一號 我需要裝甲面具 馬上
Only if you say the magic word
除非你說出通關密語
Now! No. You're fired. No, Sir, we'll talk about this back at the Batcave
快給我 不給 你被解雇了 不 先生 這個問題等我們回蝙蝠洞再討論
Hey, 'Puter. Yes?
計算機 請講
Initialize masterbuild music
播放拼砌大師的背景音樂
Right away
馬上播放
Collateral damage assessment suggests the Scuttler, sir
附帶損害評估推薦使用疾馳者 先生
Good plan
很好
Madam Mayor, stay close to me
市長 請跟緊我
Head for the south exit
往南出口跑
Now, ma'am
快跑 市長
Go! Go! Go!
快
Honey, let Batman take care of it
寶貝兒 交給蝙蝠俠處理吧
Dad, I got this
我能處理
Scuttler online
疾馳者組裝完畢