Excuse me, I'm so sorry. Excuse me
抱歉 各位請聽我說
Yes. Hi, Bruce Wayne
請講 你好 我是布魯斯·韋恩
Billionaire bon vivant gallivanter playboy
億萬富翁 生活達人 閑云野鶴 花花公子
Gotham's most eligible bachelor like 90 years in a row
哥譚市連續90年來最搶手的黃金單身漢
I know who you are. Mr Wayne
我知道你是誰 韋恩先生
You bet you do. Quick quest, what is your problem with Batman and also what the heck, dude?
你肯定知道 我的問題是 你對蝙蝠俠有什么意見 還是你自己有什么問題
I'm glad you asked, Mr Wayne
感謝你的提問 韋恩先生
I'm not a Batman hater
我并不是討厭蝙蝠俠
But we don't need an unsupervised adult man karatechopping poor people in a Halloween costume
只不過我們不需要一個喬裝打扮的成年人游走于法律之外 單槍匹馬地去打壞人
We need to take what's good about Batman and marry it to actual laws and proper ethics and accountability
我們需要做的是如何將蝙蝠俠好的方面 與現行法律 適當的道德標準 以及責任義務更好地結合起來
I hate everything you just said
你說的我都不愛聽
Because my dream is for the police force to team up with Batman
因為我的目標就是讓警察局和蝙蝠俠通力合作
Waiter
服務員
Wouldn't that be better?
這難道不好
And I know that together, the world's greatest detective and Gotham's finest could clean up these crimeridden streets
我相信只要全世界最偉大的偵探 和哥譚市最精銳的警隊攜手并進 必能遏制犯罪
Forever
永絕后患
Everybody get down!
大家快趴下
Grand entrance!。
閃亮登場