日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第八季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第八季:第23集 兩位媽媽首次相見(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Daisy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

Leonard, what time does your mom's plane get in? I don't know, some time tomorrow morning.

萊納德,你媽媽的飛機什么時候到?不知道,明天早上的某個時候吧。
Don't you want to know for sure?
你不去確定下確切時間嗎?
No need to. As soon as she flies into California airspace, I'll feel a disturbance in the Force.
不必。只要她的飛機一進入加州領空,我就能感覺到原力一陣擾動。
It's so nice both of your moms are coming in to see you guys get an award.
真好,你們兩個人的母親都專程飛過來看你們領獎。
Well, my mother's been there for every honor I've won since I beat out my twin sister for the "Did it on the potty" trophy. How does this look?
每次得獎我媽媽都會陪在我身邊,這個傳統從我打敗雙胞胎姐姐贏得"學會用便盆"獎杯時就開始了。這看起來怎么樣?
Aw, it's so nice. She's gonna love it.
很好看,她一定會喜歡。
Sure, his mom gets roses. When I want them, they're a "bouquet of severed plant genitals."
是啊,他媽媽就能有玫瑰。每次我說我想要玫瑰,他說玫瑰是"一束被砍下來的植物性器官"。
You act like I didn't get you that mushroom log on Valentine's Day.
你說得好像情人節我沒送過你蘑菇養殖木一樣。
He's right. Roses die, but a moist rotting log will pump out mushrooms for two or three magical years.
他說得對。玫瑰會枯萎,但一段潮濕腐爛的木頭能讓蘑菇長個美好的兩三年呢。
You know, your mom's never been too thrilled with our relationship. Maybe I should get her something so she warms up to me.
你媽媽一直對我們的感情不太感冒。或許我該給她點什么,讓她能慢慢接受我。
If you could run out and get a PhD, that might make her like you.
如果你能跑出去弄個博士學位,她說不定就會喜歡你啦。
Really? It didn't work for you. Do you think the moms will get along?
是嗎?你這個博士也沒贏得她的歡心啊。你們覺得兩位媽媽處得來嗎?
Uh, I don't know. They're pretty different.
不知道。她們兩人差別挺大。
Maybe they'll be best friends. One of them is brilliant, one is sweet and simple. Sound familiar?
說不定能成為摯友啊。她們一人聰明絕頂,一人善良單純。有沒有種熟悉的感覺?
Shelly, I'm so proud of you and Leonard for getting this award. Oh, thank you, Mother.
謝利,你跟萊納德得到這個獎讓我十分驕傲。謝謝你,母親。
I tried to read your paper, but it was very hard for me to understand.
我有試著讀你的論文,但是太深了我讀不懂。
Oh, it's quite straightforward, actually. It describes a new model of the universe that conceptualizes it as the surface of an n-dimensional superfluid.
其實還挺好理解的啦。它描述了一種新的宇宙模型,將宇宙構想成n維超流體的表面。
Interesting. You can believe that, but God filling an ark with animals two-by-two is nonsense.
有意思。你相信這個,卻不信上帝在方舟上雌雄各一地裝了各種動物。
What did they feed the lions, Mother?
母親,那他們用什么喂獅子呢?
The floating bodies of drowned sinners, of course.
被大洪水淹死 、漂來漂去的罪人尸體啊。
Listen, Leonard's mom is a renowned psychiatrist and woman of science. Can you please keep the Bible babble to yourself while she's here?
聽我說,萊納德的母親是一位知名心理學家和一名女科學家。能不能請你把你那些圣經碎話收著別在她面前說?
Are you ashamed of me?
你覺得我讓你丟人了嗎?
Of course not. I love you. I'm just embarrassed by the things you believe, do and say.
當然不是啦,我最愛你了。只是你的信仰 、行為和話語讓我感到難堪。
Well, I love you, too. My little bowl of lion chow.
好吧,我也愛你。我那喂獅子的小寶貝。
So, have you and Penny set a wedding date? No, we're kind of taking it slow.
你跟佩妮定下婚禮的日子了嗎?沒呢,我們打算慢慢來。
I see. What does that mean?
我懂了。你這是什么意思?
You've been on and off with this woman for seven years and engaged for one year. One has to wonder if there's a problem. Are you having satisfactory intercourse?
你跟這個女人分分合合七年了,然后也訂婚一年了。讓人不禁疑惑:你們倆性生活還行嗎?
Yes, Mother. Only satisfactory. I see.
是的,母親。所以只是還行,我懂了。
I change my answer. It-it's amazing. It's hot. We can barely keep our hands off each other.
我換下答案。是很棒,超熱辣。一看到對方就天雷勾動地火。
Seems odd to try and impress your mother with your sexual prowess. But then, you always did have that unresolved Oedipal complex.
試圖靠炫耀床上功夫來取悅你的母親有些怪吧。不過你也的確一直有尚未解決的戀母情結。
See, this right here, what you're doing, can you please not do that around Sheldon's mom?
你看,就是你現在這樣,能不能求你別在謝爾頓他媽媽面前這樣?
Why? Are you attracted to her, too?
為什么?你也戀上她了嗎?
Of course not. She's-she's just a very sweet and God-fearing lady, and you have to be respectful of her beliefs.
當然沒有啦。她就只是個很善良很虔誠的女士,所以請你對她的信仰表示尊重。
Leonard, I'm an adult. I know how to conduct myself around people from different walks of life.
萊納德,我是個成人。我知道如何在各式各樣的人面前保持風度。
Thank you. Where is she from again? East Texas. Ugh. Hey, look who's here.
謝謝。她是哪里人來著?德州東部。天哪。看看誰來啦。
Oh, Dr. Hofstadter, it's so good to see you again.
霍夫斯塔德博士,真高興再見到你。
Likewise. I read your paper; it was very impressive. Oh, thank you.
我也是。我讀了你的論文,非常棒。謝謝。
We just spent two hours in traffic. Did you think to mention to me that you liked our paper?
我們剛開了兩小時的車回來。在路上你怎么沒想過要說你喜歡我們的論文呢?
Of course I did, but it's a mother's job to make sure her child's self-esteem is not dependent on anyone's approval.
我當然想過,但一位母親的職責,就是得確保自己孩子的自尊不是建立靠得到他人肯定上。
That's so sweet, you think I have self-esteem.
真好,你覺得我還有自尊心。
Dr. Hofstadter, I want you to meet my mother, Mary. So nice to meet you.
霍夫斯塔德博士,這位是我的母親瑪麗。很高興見到你。
Nice to meet you, too. How was your flight? Very pleasant. And yours?
幸會幸會。飛得還順利嗎?很好。你的呢?
Lovely. Almost as if someone-- not saying who-- was watching over the plane.
非常好。仿佛某位...不說是誰了,從飛機上方庇佑著我們。
You're kidding, right? Subtle, Mom, real subtle. Stuart. Morning.
你是在開玩笑的吧?媽,你真是一點都不明顯啊。斯圖爾特。早安。
We talked about this. I don't mind you still living here, but we got to have some rules. And rule number one is pants.
我們談過這事了。我不介意你繼續住在這里,但我們必須要有些規矩。而第一條規矩就是:穿褲子。
You must be very proud of your son.
你一定很引你兒子為豪吧。
Oh, yes. He recently argued a case before the Supreme Court.
是啊。他最近在最高法院為一件案子辯護。
He did? Oh, you mean this son. Uh, sure, he's terrific.
他去了嗎?你是說這個兒子啊。是啦,他很不錯。
Uh, Beverly, would you like to see the math I worked out to support our hypothesis?
貝弗莉,你想不想看下我為驗證我們的假設所做的計算?
Uh, you mean, my hypothesis. I hypothesized it all by myself.
你是說我的假設嗎。這全部假設都是我做出來的。
Calm down, dear. Mary, I'm curious. When did you first realize that your son had such a remarkable mind?
冷靜,親愛的。瑪麗,我很好奇。你第一次發現你兒子有著如此非凡的腦子是什么時候呢?
Ooh, good question. Everyone loves stories about Sheldon Cooper, boy genius.
好問題。大家都喜歡天才小子謝爾頓·庫珀的故事。
Well, I would have to say when he was 13 and tried to build a nuclear reactor in the tool shed.
大概是他十三歲的時候吧,他試著在工具房里造一個核反應堆。
Ooh, this is a good one.
這是個好故事。
Now, the first thing you have to know about Shelly is ever since he was a little boy, he was always concerned with the well-being of others.
首先,你需要知道的是,謝利從小開始就打從心底為別人著想。
And he didn't think that it was fair for people to pay for electricity, so he was gonna power the entire town for free.
而他覺得要人們付電費這事太不公平了,所以他想要為全鎮提供免費電力。
Tell her about the uranium! Tell her about the uranium.
告訴她鈾的事!快告訴她鈾的事。
Oh, well! Oh, this is adorable. When he arranged to get some yellowcake from Chad, I thought he was talking about Twinkies from one of his friends.
好!這事還挺好玩的。當他說要從乍得那里弄來黃餅[核反應燃料]時,我還以為他是要從朋友那里弄個夾餡面包之類的。
But I wasn't. 'Cause I didn't have any friends.
但其實不是,因為那時我沒有任何朋友。
No. It turns out that this little scallywag was trying to use my Visa card to buy uranium from an African warlord in the country of Chad!
沒有。后來才發現,這個小混蛋是要用我的信用卡去跟非洲國家"乍得"的軍閥買鈾!
Sounds like Sheldon was a handful.
聽起來謝爾頓小時候是麻煩精啊。
Oh, he was a handful. I was a handful.
是啊,他小時候可麻煩了。我小時候是麻煩精。
You still are. Uh, Mom, hey, tell Mary the story about how I made a Van de Graaff generator out of our vacuum cleaner.
現在還是。媽,告訴瑪麗那個我用家里的吸塵器來做出范德格拉夫起電機的事。
All right. He broke the vacuum cleaner.
好啊。他把吸塵器弄壞了。
I mean, for a while, everything was vampires. Now it's all zombies. I wonder what the next monster fad will be.
曾有一陣子,全都是吸血鬼。現在全換成了僵尸了。真不知道下一個潮流怪物會是什么。
We haven't had a good invisible man in a while.
貌似有段時間沒看過隱形人了。
Clearly, you've never seen me try to talk to a woman.
顯然你是從未看過我跟女人說話。
Guys. In the time you've been sitting here playing video games, I got the car washed, picked up cleaning supplies and went to the bank.
先生們。在你們坐在這里打電動的時間里,我把車開去洗了,把清潔用品買了,還去了趟銀行。
I put on pants. Kiss-ass.
我把褲子穿上啦。馬屁精。
Okay, I don't know when I became the mother to three lazy teenagers, but it stops today. You guys are cleaning the kitchen, top to bottom.
我不知道我從什么時候開始變成了三個懶鬼少年的媽媽,但一切到此為止。你們去把廚房打掃了,從上到下里里外外。
Hey, I don't even live here.
人家根本不住這里啊。
Yes or no, do you have clothes in my laundry right now?
那你回答我,我家洗衣房里有沒有你的衣服?
I do. And some of it's wool, so dry flat if possible.
有。其中有些是羊毛的,盡量平攤晾干。
Oh, and here's a picture of me receiving my bachelor of science degree.
這張是我拿到學士學位時拍的照片。
You don't look very happy.
你看起來不是很開心啊。
Well, I had just begun puberty. It was figuratively and literally one of the hairiest moments of my life.
當時才剛開始進入青春期。所以無論從實際或比喻上來說,那都是我最"毛"孩子的一段日子。
Shelly does not like change.
謝利不喜歡改變。
Oh, true. But all the clenching in the world will not keep testicles in your abdomen.
是的。無論你再怎么縮腹蛋蛋還是會垂下去[長大]。
Hey, sorry, got caught up at work. Hi, Beverly!
抱歉,工作有點耽擱了。貝弗利,你來啦!
Hello. Oh, okay. Sorry, I forgot. You remember my mother.
你好啊。好吧。抱歉,我忘了。還記得我母親嗎。
Oh, yes. Hi, Mary! Good to see you again, dear.
記得。你好嗎,瑪麗!親愛的,很高興又見到你。
Ah, yeah, now that's what I'm talking about.
這才是我想要的。
So, Mom, you haven't seen Penny since we got engaged. Oh, yeah, let me show you the ring.
媽,我跟佩妮訂婚后你還沒見過她呢。對了,給你看看我的戒指。
Oh, lovely. Must have been very expensive.
很漂亮。肯定很貴吧。
Oh, no, not at all. No, we, uh, found a place online that, uh, repurposes diamond drill bits.
不,一點都不貴。我們在網上找到一家店能將金剛石鉆頭改成鉆石。
We did not. That's not true. Can I speak to you alone for a second?
才不是呢。他亂說。我能跟你單獨談一下嗎?
Oh, sure. It came from Tiffany's. You mean the box, right? Keep walking!
當然。這是從蒂芬妮買的。你說的是盒子對吧?繼續走你的!
Really doesn't matter to me how much he spent on the ring. I think.
我一點都不在乎他在戒指上花了多少錢。大概吧。
Did I misspeak about the ring?
關于戒指的事我說錯話了嗎?
Yes, and we'll get back to that. But, uh, even with your mother here, you are deliberately hogging all the attention from my mom.
是的,那個我們等會再說。你自己的媽媽就在這兒,你卻在故意霸占我媽全部的注意力。
You're like one of those elephant seal pups that steals the milk from two mothers!
你就像象海豹的幼崽,從兩個媽媽那里搶奶喝!
Do you mean what marine biologists refer to as "super weaning"?
你指的是海洋生物學家所說的"超斷奶機制"吧?
Yes, you are a super weaner!
對,你就是超"機吧"!
Well, now I have to correct you. A As a bit of an elephant seal buff, the more accurate comparison would be when two mother seals actively seek to nourish the same pup.
這我就要糾正你了。作為象海豹的小小愛好者,更準確的比喻,應該是當兩只海豹媽媽都搶著給一只海豹幼崽喂奶。
So I believe the term you're looking for is a double mother suckler.
所以我覺得你想說的是雙吸母奶嬰。
Yeah, you're right. That is the term I'm looking for. You are a dirty double mother suckler!
你說得沒錯。我想說的就是這個詞。你這個骯臟的雙吸母奶嬰!
Okay, well, now that we have the terminology straightened out. How dare you!
好吧,現在我們找到正確的名詞了。你好大的膽子!
We're not in a rush. We'll set a date when the time is right.
我們不著急。等時機到了再定日子吧。
It doesn't matter, sweetie. The moment a man lays with a woman, they are married in the eyes of the Lord. Uch.
沒關系,親愛的。只要一個男人跟女人上床,在上帝眼里他們就已經結婚了。我去。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
deliberately [di'libəritli]

想一想再看

adv. 慎重地,故意地

 
laundry ['lɔ:ndri]

想一想再看

n. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣

聯想記憶
unresolved

想一想再看

adj. 無決斷力的;未解決的;不果斷的

 
concerned [kən'sə:nd]

想一想再看

adj. 擔憂的,關心的

 
mushroom ['mʌʃrum]

想一想再看

n. 蘑菇,菌菇狀物,暴發戶
vi. 擴張,迅

 
accurate ['ækjurit]

想一想再看

adj. 準確的,精確的

聯想記憶
complex ['kɔmpleks]

想一想再看

adj. 復雜的,復合的,合成的
n. 復合體

聯想記憶
invisible [in'vizəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 看不見的,無形的
n. 隱形人(或物

 
babble ['bæbl]

想一想再看

vi. 呀呀學語,喋喋不休 vi. 潺潺作聲 n. 含糊

聯想記憶
approval [ə'pru:vəl]

想一想再看

n. 批準,認可,同意,贊同

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 康斯但丁| 邵雨薇电影| 卢靖姗个人资料| 魏凤| 洛兵| 张静初的三级未删减版| 唐朝艳妃| 福音电影| 怒放的生命简谱| 杨冲| 王瑞儿视频| 微信头像2024年最新版图片男| 开心鬼救开心鬼| 赵汉善| 金时厚| 疯狂试爱四| 爱情天梯| 诺比特电影免费观看完整版国语版| 恋人电影| ymxk| 圆谷| 闪电小子| 黑帮大佬和我的三百六十五| 电影《白月光》在线观看免费| 绿野仙踪手抄报| 王渝萱全部电影| 蒋一铭| 韩国青草视频| 啊嗯啊嗯啊嗯啊| 韩漫画未删减男同| 寡妇一级毛片免费看| 铁血使命演员表全部| 山楂树简谱| 美女主播跳舞舞蹈视频| 国测四年级语文试题| 那个不为人知的故事电影演员表| 沉默的较量| 掀开jk扒开内裤打屁股作文| 飞头魔女电影完整版免费观看| 玛雅历险记| 假面骑士响鬼|