日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第八季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第八季:第18集 謝爾頓與萊納德鬧矛盾(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Daisy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手機掃描二維碼查看全部內容

All he had was an idea. Well, that is an important part.

他不就出了個點子嗎。點子也是很重要的啊。
Oh, please! I have ideas all day long. Reverse SeaWorld where dolphins are allowed to pet people.
拜托!我腦子里天天都有新點子。反轉海洋公園 。
A new clothing size between medium and large called Marge.
添加一個新尺寸,在中號和大號間加入中大號。
Snow White retold from the point of view of Sneezy. Why won't Doc prescribe him something? We finally find out.
從小矮人中噴嚏精的角度重述《白雪公主》。為什么萬事通從不給他開藥治噴嚏呢?
But Leonard's idea was good.
我們總算可以知道了。
Fine. Then Grumpy-- what's he so grumpy about? Maybe his girlfriend won't take his side.
可萊納德的點子真的不錯啊。那就從愛生氣的角度吧,他到底氣什么呢?也許是氣他女朋友胳膊肘往外拐吧。
I'm the one who thought of it! Well, didn't he do a lot of the work?
我才是提出點子的那個人!可是很多部分不也都是他完成的嗎?
But now he's happy to let people think he's responsible for everything.
但他現在沉醉于讓別人以為一切都是他的功勞。
And that's why you get an iPad helicopter!
所以你才能得到平板遙控直升機嘛!
Is it my fault I have a much bigger reputation than he does? It's not your fault.
名氣比他大難道是我的錯嗎?不是你的錯。
Is it my fault that my name came first on the paper alphabetically? Not your fault.
論文上我的名字按字母順序排在他前面這也是我的錯嗎?不是你的錯。
Is it my fault that when the reporter cited me as the lead scientist I didn't correct him?
記者把我記為主導科學家我沒有糾正他,這也是我的錯嗎?
Hey, look at that pretty bird.
快看那只漂亮的小鳥。
He always needs all the attention. He's such a baby. I know, I know.
他總是需要成為眾人的焦點。跟個孩子一樣。我知道,我知道。
I swear, he is never ever playing with my helicopter.
我發誓,我的直升機永遠不讓他玩。
Okay, I'll start heating some of this stuff up. Thanks.
我要開始加熱這些東西了。謝了。
Oh, man. This is the boutonniere from my high school prom. A piece of cake from my Bar Mitzvah.
天啊。這是我高中畢業舞會戴的襟花,還有我猶太成年禮上剩的一塊蛋糕。
Did she throw anything away? No. If I find my foreskin, I'm gonna kill myself.
她真是什么都舍不得扔啊?是啊。要是我的包皮也在里面,我立馬自盡。
Okay, so we've got, um, three briskets, four meatloafs, one lasagna...No, that's noodle kugel.
我們現在找到了3塊雞胸肉 、4坨烘肉卷、 1份千層面...不,那是烤面條。
One Jewish lasagna, two pound cakes that are about eight pounds each, and one giant container of matzah ball soup.
1份猶太千層面、2份各重達8磅的磅蛋糕,還有一大盒的面丸子湯。
Ma always kept it on hand, in case I got sick. She thought she could cure anything with her cooking.
媽媽總是備好丸子湯,以防我生病了。她覺得她的菜包治百病,甚至連食物中毒也能治。
Even the time I got food poisoning. From her cooking.
其實那次就是她的菜害我中毒。
You okay? Yeah, I'm okay. Let's get started. You got it.
你還好嗎?我沒事。我們開始吧。好的。
I'm never gonna talk to her again.
我以后再也沒機會和她說話了。
Should we tell everyone not to come? No. I want to do this.
要不我讓大家今天別來了?不,我想要辦這次聚餐。
Okay. Well, I'll keep it together if you can. Okay. I'm not making any promises!
好吧,我們都要堅強點。好的。人家可不保證哦!
Glad you guys could make it. Of course. Wow, it looks really pretty in here.
你們能來真是太好了。一定得來呀。這里看起來好漂亮啊。
Yeah, turns out half a dozen menorahs really sets a mood.
是的,半打猶太燭臺還挺能烘托氣氛的。
So, Stuart, have you thought about what you'd do if Howard sells the house? And there goes the mood.
斯圖爾特,如果霍華德賣掉了這房子,你要怎么辦呢?氣氛立馬灰飛煙滅。
Hi. Hello. Oh, and a special hello to Leonard, who needs to be mentioned by name. Subtle.
嘿,大家好。還要特別向萊納德問聲好,因為他特別需要被提到名字。你真機智。
But you got it, right? Hey, guys. Hey. Hi.
但你懂我意思,對吧?各位好。好啊。好啊。
I just want everyone to know, uh, tonight's not a sad occasion.
我只想讓你們知道,今晚不是一個悲傷的場合。
Yeah, we just want to have the kind of dinner that we've all had here so many times before.
我們只是想重溫一次大家都在這吃過無數回的晚餐。
Good food, good friends, and sometime around midnight, heartburn that makes you pray for death.
一桌好菜 、一群好友、 以及半夜時令你抓心撓肺的胃灼熱感。
Do you need any help in the kitchen?
需要去廚房幫你嗎?
No, we got it. You guys make yourselves comfortable.
不用,有我們就夠了,你們自己隨意就好。
All right, hey, you two, we're here for Howard right now, okay?
你們倆記住,今晚的主角是霍華德,好嗎?
Yes, so please behave yourselves. Fine. Of course.
對啊,表現乖一點。好吧。沒問題。
So I heard you two, uh, wrote a paper together. How's that going?
我聽說你倆一起寫了一篇論文啊。結果怎么樣?
This food is amazing. Mm, and not a vegetable in sight.
這些菜太好吃了。而且一點蔬菜也沒有。
That's not true. We've got tomatoes right here.
錯了,這里有好多"番茄"呢。
All these bright people sitting around a table by candlelight. Feels like we could be an 18th century French salon.
一群聰明人圍著燭光坐成一圈,感覺仿佛回到了18世紀的法國沙龍。
Indeed. Penny, a salon is a gathering where intellectuals entertained each other with sparkling conversations about issues of the day.
沒錯。佩妮,沙龍是指知識分子們圍在一起討論時下最新的事件。
Oh, so it's like The View. Sheldon, The View is a daytime talk show hosted by women.
所以就跟《訪談》節目一樣嘛。謝爾頓,《訪談》是一檔女性主持的日間節目。
Oh, I'm aware. It features Whoopi Goldberg. She played Guinan on Star Trek: Next Gen. Penny, Next Gen refers to Star Trek...Shut up.
我知道。里面有琥碧·戈博,她在《星際迷航·下一代》中扮演了吉南。佩妮,《下一代》是指星際迷航的... 閉嘴。
I would like to propose a salon topic. Ooh, please do, Rajesh.
我愿意提一個沙龍話題。愿聽其詳,拉杰什。
The lead in The Hunger Games is a woman. Marvel has made "Tor" a female.
《饑餓游戲》的主角是女人,漫威也將"托爾"改成了女性。
Wait, who's Tor? You know, Tor, the God of "Tunder."
等等,誰是托爾?你懂的吧,托爾,"雷神"啊。
As I was saying, is this a sign that our society is approaching gender equality?
綜上所述,這是標志著我們的社會逐步走向性別平等嗎?
Certainly a lot more women are reading comic books now.
現在很多女性也愛看漫畫了。
It's true. At the store, I had to put a seat on the toilet.
這是真的。我還得為店里廁所裝上個馬桶坐墊。
We won't know if there's equality until female Thor has a baby and the Avengers are cool with her pumping breast milk at work.
在女索爾生孩子后,而其他復仇者們不介意她在工作場所擠母乳之前,性別平等還很難說。
I wonder if only a baby who is worthy can suckle at the bosom of Thor.
我在想什么樣的孩子才有資格能吸雷神的奶子。
Okay, new salon topic. Salons-- dumb thing from a long time ago or interesting thing made dumb by talking about superheroes? Discuss.
新沙龍話題:沙龍是從很久以前就這么蠢,還是本來挺好的,討論起超級英雄才變蠢的?討論開始。
I don't believe it matters what the topic is. What's crucial for a salon is that we conduct the discussion in an elevated and insightful way. It's all about the execution.
我覺得沙龍的話題并不重要。沙龍重要的是,我們可以將討論變得有高度且有見解。重點在于如何執行。
Of course you'd focus on that rather than the inspiration. Uh, new salon topic. What's more important, an idea or its execution? Oh, that's fun.
你當然注重執行,而不是注重靈感。新沙龍話題:點子和執行力哪個更為重要?這個好。
Yeah, good for you, Leonard. That's a lovely little notion. Kind of like, "I wish I could talk to my uncle in Chicago." Yeah, now stand back while I invent the telephone.
說得不錯,萊納德。這個觀點很有趣。就好比"我非常想跟我在芝加哥的舅舅通話。"行,先閃邊,我發明電話去。
"Hello? Oh, hold on." Leonard, it's your uncle. He says you just got burned.
"您好,請稍等。"萊納德,是你舅。他說你炸了。
Sheldon. You guys. No, it's okay. We're all adults trying to have an intelligent discussion. At least I am. Howard, what do you think?
謝爾頓。你們倆。沒事。我們都是成人,正在進行知識上的探討。至少我是這樣?;羧A德,你覺得呢?
Well, I guess, as an engineer, lean towards execution. I spend my days trying to take ideas and make them real.
我作為一名工程師,我的答案傾向于執行。我的工作就是將點子變成為真實的東西。
Well said, old chap. I thought eloquence had died; here it stands before us.
說的好,老兄。誰說世人再無雄辯,我們面前不就是嗎。
Starting today, it'll go: Gettysburg Address, "I have a dream" and what you just said.
從今天開始,剛才你的那段話與葛底斯堡演說,還有《我有一個夢想》齊名。
Oh, now he's a genius? All you ever do is make fun of him and engineering.
現在他就是天才啦?你以前不是一直嘲笑他是工程師嗎。
Leonard, please. His mother just died.
萊納德,注意點。人家才剛剛喪母。
You're being ridiculous. Yeah, so are you.
你真是要笑死人。你也是。
Guys, if I wanted to hear people be bitchy, I'd go to my real salon.
伙計們,如果要聽揭短吵架,我就去我的美發沙龍了。
Leonard, lots of people could've had that idea, but very few people could've worked out the math the way I did.
萊納德,很多人都可以有過那點子,但只有少數人能像我一樣去實現它。
Lots of people also didn't have that idea, like everyone in the entire world except for me.
還有很多人提不出這樣的點子呢,比如除了我以外的全世界。
Oh, well, apparently Leonard thinks he's better than everyone in the whole world, including those fighting for our freedom.
看來萊納德覺得自己比全世界所有人都強,包括為我們的自由而戰的人們。
Yeah, well, I don't know about you, but I support our boys overseas.
我不知道你怎么想的,但我支持我國派駐海外的鐵血男兒們。
And girls. Hey, you already ruined Thor; give it a rest.
還有巾幗英雄們。你已經把雷神毀了,歇會吧你。
So I'm just supposed to be okay with you hogging all the credit? !
所以我就活該忍受你把功勞霸占了?!
I didn't hog anything. Unlike you and that weird lasagna with raisins in it.
我什么都沒霸占。不像你,霸占著那坨有葡萄干的奇怪千層面。
You want some of this? I'll give you some.
你想要嗎?我賞你一頓飽啊。
Sheldon, Leonard, living room, right now!
謝爾頓,萊納德,馬上給我去客廳!
She said my name first; that must kill you.
她先叫的我,你嫉妒死了吧。
I don't know what you think you're doing, but this is a very difficult time for my husband!
我不知道你們倆是鬧什么呢,但我老公現在可是很難過!
We're eating the last food his mother ever made, and you were gonna throw it at each other like children? !
我們吃的是他老媽最后做的食物,你們倆還想學熊孩子把飯拿起來亂扔嗎?!
Whatever it is you're fighting about, put it aside, go back in there and be a good friend to Howard or there's no dessert for either of you!
不管你們倆吵什么,給我憋回去。滾回桌子,乖乖當好霍華德的朋友,不然甜點沒你們的份!
Look at me when I'm talking to you! And don't think...
我在跟你們說話呢,看著我!別想...
You guys ever notice sometimes Bernadette sounds like my mom?
你們注意到,有時候博納黛特和我媽說話有點像嗎?
I don't hear it. No, not at all.
沒聽出來啊。哪有,完全沒有。
I don't think I've eaten that much in my entire life.
我這輩子沒吃過這么撐。
It's why my people wandered the desert for 40 years. Took that long to walk it off.
所以我們族人在沙漠里暴走了四十年,才能把肚子里的東西消化掉。
You see, Penny, the Israelites were in the desert...Shut up! So glad you two are done fighting.
佩妮,是這樣的,以色列人在沙漠中...閉嘴。太高興你倆不吵了。
Right now, I'm just trying to burp without throwing up.
現在,我只想怎么把嗝打出來才不會吐。
Hang on. Physics Today mentioned the paper.
等等?!督袢瘴锢怼诽岬搅宋覀兊恼撐?。
What'd they say? Who cares? Did they mention Leonard?
他們怎么說?誰在乎?他們提萊納德了嗎?
They did. Yay. Good news, I found more Tums. Yay!
提到了。太好了。好消息,我又找到抗胃酸片了。太好啦!

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
conduct [kən'dʌkt]

想一想再看

n. 行為,舉動,品行
v. 引導,指揮,管理

聯想記憶
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

聯想記憶
reverse [ri'və:s]

想一想再看

n. 相反,背面,失敗,倒檔
adj. 反面的

聯想記憶
sparkling ['spɑ:kliŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 閃閃發光的,閃爍的;起泡沫的 v. 閃耀;發出

 
insightful ['in,saitful]

想一想再看

adj. 有深刻見解的,富有洞察力的

 
crucial ['kru:ʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 關鍵的,決定性的

聯想記憶
eloquence ['eləkwəns]

想一想再看

n. 雄辯,口才

聯想記憶
marvel ['mɑ:vəl]

想一想再看

n. 奇異的事物,罕見的例子
v. 驚異于,驚

 
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致詞,講話,談吐,(處理問題的)技巧

 
comic ['kɔmik]

想一想再看

n. 連環圖畫,喜劇演員,喜劇元素
adj.

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 夫妻情感生活| 大胆艺术| 蛇欲电影| 年十二的图片| 梁美京| 扫毒风暴| 林子祥电影| 美式禁忌2| 别董大古诗一首| 性欧美18一69性sexhd| 谭咏麟个人资料简介| 澳门华侨报| 免费观看淫www视频| 青岛啤酒价格一览表| 艳肉观世音性三级| 多尔衮电视剧全集40集| 王卓淇| 孕早期不能吃什么| 学生会长的忠告| 毛骨悚然撞鬼经| 电影《地狱》1979| 镍多少钱一公斤| 小松未可子| 男女拍拍拍拍拍拍| 在线免费电影| 风云太白山电影| 冲出堕落城完整高清版| 电影《divinotesoro》| 鹌鹑图片| 贝克| 电影《来的都是客》| kanako| 直播浙江卫视| 家庭琐事电影| 刷子李课堂笔记| after4| 日本电影芋虫| 川岛芳子电影| 香港之夜电视剧免费播放国语版| 《宝莲灯》| 木村拓哉电影|