日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第八季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第八季:第18集 謝爾頓與萊納德鬧矛盾(上)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Daisy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Two one six four two zero one nine eight nine. And that, little lady, is pi to a thousand places.

2164201989。小姐,這就是π小數點后一千位數。
I'd say I'm sorry I asked, except I didn't.
如果這問題是我向你問的,那我愿意道歉。可我連問都沒問。
Oh, look, it's the Scientific American that covered the paper Leonard and I wrote. Oh, let me see.
這是刊登了我跟萊納德合寫論文的科普雜志《科學美國人》。給我看看。
I have mixed feelings about doing interviews. I like the part where I talk. I do not like the part where the other man talks.
其實當時面談我情緒挺復雜。我享受我滔滔不絕的時刻,但我討厭對方說話我得聽的時刻。
Sheldon, this article doesn't mention Leonard at all. Well, that can't be right.
謝爾頓,這篇文章完全沒提到萊納德。怎么可能。
It only refers to "Dr. Cooper and his team." Did you even talk about him?
里面只寫了"庫珀博士與其團隊"。你中間有提過他嗎?
All I did was answer a few questions about the theory. And then expressed my gratitude that Scientific American doesn't include any of those smelly perfume cards.
我就回答了幾個跟我們理論有關的問題,然后表達了我對《科學美國人》雜志中并不會附上難聞香水卡片的感激之意。
Poor Leonard. Why? The theory he came up with just got mentioned in Scientific American. He ought to be thrilled.
萊納德真可憐。哪里可憐了?他想出來的理論被《科學美國人》刊登了呢。他應該會爽到飛起來。
He might not be. Oh, maybe you're right. He is kind of a lump.
他很可能不會太爽。可能你說的對。他這人挺傻的。
Think about it. How would you feel if you were referred to as part of Leonard's team?
你想想嘛。如果哪天你被人一筆帶過,僅被稱為"萊納德博士團隊中的一員"呢?
Oh, I'd be incensed. So you see what I'm getting at?
我會怒火燒盡九重天。那你現在懂我想表達的意思了嗎?
Squeaky wheel gets the grease? No.
"會哭的孩子有奶吃"嗎?不是。
Grass is always greener? Try again.
"這山望著那山高"嗎?再想想。
Well, I don't know, we're all Groot? Just tell me.
我不知道啦。我們全都是格魯特嗎?你就直說吧。
Leonard is as much a part of this paper as you are, and he was overlooked. He's going to feel bad.
你們倆對這篇論文做出了同等的貢獻,而他卻被人忽略了。他會不開心的。
But it wasn't my fault. I didn't exclude him. And I didn't write the article.
但這又不是我的錯,我又沒故意不提他。而且這篇報導也不是我寫的。
Remember that time you didn't get picked to pull the sword out of the stone at Disneyland and they let that other kid do it?
還記得你在迪士尼樂園時,他們沒選你,而是選了另一個孩子去拔出石中劍嗎?
Oh, that kid! Poor Leonard. Exactly.
那個死孩子!可憐的萊納德。就是啊。
For the record, that kid was a terrible choice. If you cry when you drop your churro, you do not have what it takes to rule England.
不得不說,選那孩子真是個爛決定。如果你糖油條掉地上就會哭,你絕對沒那個本事去統治英國[亞瑟王]。
Thanks for helping us sort through all my mom's stuff.
謝謝你幫忙整理我媽的遺物。
Of course. I know what it's like having to go through a loved one's possessions.
應該的。我明白那種整理親愛的人的遺物的感覺。
My uncle was a worshipper of Krishna. But after he died, you know what we found? A statue of Shiva.
我叔叔曾是黑天神的崇拜者。但在他死后,你猜我們發現了什么?一尊濕婆的雕像。
It may not be Crips and Bloods, okay? But in India, it's a thing.
雖然比不上黑幫爭斗,但在印度,這也不是小事好嗎。
Well, it'll be good that you're there. Howard's been having trouble deciding what to keep and what to let go.
你在場也挺好的。霍華德對于判斷物件的取舍還挺費勁的。
Well, it's hard. A lot of Ma's stuff brings back fond memories.
是很難啊。很多媽的東西都能讓我回憶起許多美好往事。
Is that why you couldn't get rid of her drawer full of ketchup packets?
這就是為什么你一直舍不得清掉她塞滿番茄醬的抽屜嗎?
Yes. It reminds me of us eating out and her saying, "Quick, nobody's looking, fill your pockets with ketchup."
是啊。那讓我回憶起跟她一起出去吃飯,她說"快,沒人在看,能拿多少包是多少。"
Leonard? Have you ever noticed that only my name is on the cable bill? Yeah.
萊納德?你可曾注意到過有線臺賬單上只有我的名字嗎?有啊。
Good, good. And your name is on the electric bill and mine isn't. And I'm okay with that.
很好,那就好。而電費單上只有你的名字而我的不在上面。而我也不介意這事。
Actually, your name is on the electric bill. Oh, right. This is a disaster.
其實電費單上是你的名字。對哦。真要命。
I don't even know what you're talking about and I agree.
我同意,雖然我都不知道你在說什么。
Okay, I have to tell you something, but you're not going to like it.
好吧,我要跟你說件事,但你聽了一定會不高興。
What's going on? An article was just published in Scientific American about our theory.
怎么了?《科學美國人》上刊登了一篇關于我們理論的文章。
Did they hate it? No. No, they loved it. They, uh, couldn't say enough nice things about it.
是惡評嗎?不,是好評。簡直要把我們的理論夸上天了。
So what's the problem?
那問題到底在哪?
You know how the PennySaver only has my name...Sheldon!
那你知道購物雜志上只有我的名...謝爾頓!
They didn't mention you in the article. Only me. Really?
文章里沒提到你的名字,只提了我。真的嗎?
I know. It's not fair. Let the anger go, buddy. You just...you relax all your muscles.
我明白。這樣對你很不公平。讓怒火隨風而去吧,兄弟。你就...你就放松你全身肌肉。
Except for your pubococcygeus and anal sphincter. Let's keep those tight.
除了你的恥尾肌與肛門括約肌。這兩條肌你好好繃緊。
Uh, that-that's not necessary.
不需要這樣。
It is, they're what hold back the urine and the feces. Look, maybe-maybe you shouldn't read it. It'll only make you feel worse.
當然需要,它們幫你止住尿液與糞便呢。我想你還是不要看比較好,看了只會更加不開心。
"Cooper and his team"?
"庫珀博士與其團隊"?
You should know I had nothing to do with that.
我完全不知道他們會這么寫。
At least they're talking about the theory. I mean, that's what's important.
至少這文章是關于那理論本身,那才是最重要的。
You know, you're right. Yeah. You know, it's like when Stan Lee and Steve Ditko created SpiderMan.
沒錯,你說得對。就像當時斯坦·李和史蒂夫·迪特科創作了蜘蛛俠。
Stan Lee may get all the credit, but Steve Ditko knows he was just as important.
或許榮譽全歸斯坦·李,但史蒂夫·迪特科深知他也同樣重要。
Even though Stan Lee gets to be in all the Marvel movies. And-and he's far richer. And he's a household name, you know?
即使斯坦·李客串了所有漫威的超級英雄電影,比史蒂夫有錢得多,而且他的名字家喻戶曉。
Whereas, you know, you say Ditko, and that sounds like a company that makes Dits.
相反,"迪特科"這個名字更像是一個做"迪特"的公司。
That's not helping. Well, I'd give more examples, but, well, everyone in your position's so forgettable.
這話一點幫助都沒有。我本來想多舉兩個例子,但跟你一樣處境的人名字實在想不起來。
Stuart, we're here. It's nice of you to let him keep staying at your mom's house.
斯圖爾特,我們到了。你真好,還讓他繼續住在你媽媽的房子里。
Yeah, well, I tried putting him out on the curb, but nobody took him.
是啊,我試過把他扔在前院馬路邊送人,但沒人帶走他。
Hey. Just so you know, the power's out. What happened?
好啊。告訴你們一下,斷電了。怎么回事?
I called, they said a transformer blew. It's the whole block. Should be fixed by tomorrow.
我打電話問了,據說是變壓器燒了。整個街區都沒電了。應該明天就修好了。
Wait, when did it go out?
等等,什么時候沒電的?
In the middle of the night. Oh, my God.
昨天半夜吧。我的老天。
Howie, what's wrong? It's all defrosting. It's okay. It's just food.
華仔,怎么了?全都解凍了。沒關系。只是食物而已。
It's not just food. This is the last food my mother ever made. This is her last brisket.
不僅僅只是食物,這是我媽生前做的最后的食物。這是她最后做的牛胸肉。
This is her last meatloaf. This is her last...I have no idea what this is, but...it's the last one.
這是她最后做的肉糕。這是她最后做的...我不知道這是什么,但是...這也是最后一頓了。
Everything okay? No. All Ma's food is gonna be ruined.
一切還好嗎?不好。所有我媽做的食物要壞掉了。
Well, why don't we take it home and put it in our freezer?
我們何不把食物都帶回家,放進家里冰箱呢?
You don't want to do that. Refreezing not only removes moisture, but it creates ice crystals in the fibers of the meat that can compromise its taste and texture.
你不會想那樣做的。二次冷凍不僅會損失水分,還會在肉的纖維里產生冰晶,那會影響肉的味道和肉質。
What? I saw a teachable moment. I dropped some culinary science.
干嘛?我看見一個施教時刻,隨便教點烹飪學都不行嗎。
What should we do? I'll tell you exactly what we're gonna do. We're gonna eat it.
那我們該怎么辦?我來告訴你我們該怎么做:吃掉它。
There's, like, 20 pounds of food in there.
這里大概有18斤的食物呢。
All you said was I had to get rid of things. You didn't say they couldn't pass through my colon first. Howie...
你只是說我得把東西處理掉,可你沒說它們不能先經過我的結腸啊。華仔...
Okay. Then how about this? Let's invite everyone over to dinner. It'll be like Ma's feeding us one last time.
好吧。這樣好不好?我們邀請大家來吃晚餐,就像媽最后一次為我們做飯。
I love that. Me, too. Oh, look, we've got enough ketchup to cover every ounce of it.
我喜歡這主意。我也是。瞧,我們有這么多番茄醬,足以覆蓋每一寸肉。
I mean, who even reads Scientific American? It's kind of a big deal.
誰會看《科學美國人》這種雜志啊?這本雜志名氣挺大的。
If it's such a big deal, how come the biggest celebrity they could get for the cover is a molecule?
如果它這么有名氣,那怎么請來拍封面的最大牌卻是一個小分子呢?
Can we please just stop talking about it?
我們能不能不說這個話題了?
I'm sorry. What can I do? Nothing, I'm fine.
抱歉。那我能做點什么嗎?不必了,我沒事。
No, no. I'm gonna cheer you up. Here we go.
不不,我要讓你開心起來。有了。
What are we doing? I am taking you shopping. My baby is sad, and I'm gonna make him happy again.
我們要干嘛?我要帶你去購物。我的寶貝不開心,我要讓他開心起來。
Look, I know shopping cheers you up, but it's just not really my thing.
我知道購物能讓你開心,但我對這個真的不感興趣。
Well, what about this helicopter you control with an iPad?
那這臺直升飛機怎么樣?你可以通過iPad控制哦。
Does it have a camera in it? It does have a camera in it. Baby's listening.
里面有攝像頭嗎?里面有攝像頭哦。寶貝表示感興趣。
Leonard? Leonard? Leonard? What?
萊納德?萊納德?萊納德?干嘛?
I spoke to the reporter at the magazine.
我跟雜志社的記者談過了。
What happened? Did you tell him it was my idea? I did.
然后呢?你告訴他那是我的點子了嗎?我說了。
Thank you. What did he say?
謝謝。那他怎么說?
He said they made the editorial decision to only cite the lead scientist.
他說編輯部最終決定只登出主導科學家。
Why did he think you're the lead scientist? It was my idea!
他為什么會認為你才是主導科學家?那可是我的點子啊!
You know, for an extra four bucks, I can have this thing here tomorrow.
對了,多花四塊錢,明天直升機就送到家了哦。
Well, I know it was your idea, but the reporter said he's been following my work for a while, and the only reason they even mentioned it in the magazine is 'cause my name is on it.
我知道那是你的點子。但那個記者說他關注我的研究有一段時間了,他們雜志刊登那篇文章的唯一理由,就是因為我的名字在上面。
You know what? I did it. What's four bucks?
你知道嗎,我買了。四塊錢算什么呢?
If you're trying to make me feel better, it's not working.
如果你的目的是想讓我好過點,你完全沒成功。
Well...then what if I told you that I added your name to the cable bill? No.
好吧... 那如果我告訴你,我在有線電視賬單上加了你的名字呢?沒用。
That's just as well. They had me on hold for 20 minutes and I hung up. I...Leonard?
反正也沒加上。他們在電話里讓我等了20分鐘我就掛了。我...萊納德?
Leonard? Leonard? Also, Wolowitz invited us all to dinner, so...I'm ready whenever you are.
萊納德?萊納德?沃羅威茨邀請我們一起去吃飯,所以...你準備好了我們就出發。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
except [ik'sept]

想一想再看

vt. 除,除外
prep. & conj.

聯想記憶
marvel ['mɑ:vəl]

想一想再看

n. 奇異的事物,罕見的例子
v. 驚異于,驚

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 會議記錄,(復數)分鐘

 
gratitude ['grætitju:d]

想一想再看

n. 感恩之心

聯想記憶
credit ['kredit]

想一想再看

n. 信用,榮譽,貸款,學分,贊揚,賒欠,貸方

聯想記憶
texture ['tekstʃə]

想一想再看

n. (材料等的)結構,特點,表面,基本結構

 
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺點,過失,故障,毛病,過錯,[地]斷層

 
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 決定,決策

 
drawer ['drɔ:ə]

想一想再看

n. 抽屜,拖曳者,制圖員,開票人
(復)dr

聯想記憶
grease [gri:s]

想一想再看

n. 獸脂,油脂
vt. 用油脂涂,上油,促進

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 宋智孝色即是空| 女演员大作战| 胡慧中电影| 悠悠寸草心第一部| 柏欣彤12点以后跳的广场舞| 阿芮尔·温特| 91天堂| 向退休生活游戏正版赚钱入口| 燕郊在线| 柯佳青| cctv16节目单| 行政职业能力测试2024题库及答案| 新民歌| 康熙微服记四部免费观看在线| 尹雪喜最好看的三部电影| 免费看污污的视频| 源代码 电影| 抖音客户端| 谈判专家豆瓣| 又造句二年级上册 | 教育部全国青少年普法网答案| 美女网站视频在线| 女生宿舍2在线| 《完美无瑕》莫妮卡主演电影| 好一个中国大舞台简谱| 借种电影| 即日启程 电影| 幻想电影在线播放完整版| 吴薇| 聊斋在线观看| 克蕾曼丝·波西| 混沌行走| 小娘惹第二部电视剧免费观看| 张天爱出生于哪年?| 带圈圈的序号1到30| 循环小数除法50道| 庞勇| 娟子演的所有电视剧| 微信头像大全500张| 剃刀边缘演员表| 妻子出轨|