We've been here all day. I've answered all of your questions.
我們都在這呆了快一天了,你所有的問題我都回答了
Can I please just have my citizenship?
我能獲得美國公民身份了嗎
I'm sorry it's taking so much time, ma'am.
抱歉,女士,耽誤了您這么長時間
Everything seems to be in order.
看起來沒什么問題了
Hold that stamp!
先別蓋章
Mrs. Huang, I need to ask you a few more questions
黃太太,我還得再問你幾個有關于
regarding your criminal record.
你的犯罪記錄的問題
Right now? Mm-hmm.
現在嗎,恩
Can it wait?
能不能等會兒
Well, what did Sandy order for lunch?
桑迪中午點啥了
All right, I'll just have what Sandy's having.
好吧,桑迪吃啥我吃啥
No, you know what?
還是別了
I'll take a rack of ribs.
我來一個烤肋排吧
Which one? The blue one.
選哪個,藍的
They're both blue. I made my choice.
這倆全是藍的,我已經選過了
I just want to look perfect for your citizenship interview.
我只是想在你的公民資格面試上看起來完美
This is a big moment for you.
這對你來說可是很重要的時刻
You're like an immigrant caterpillar,
你就像是一個移民毛毛蟲
and now you'll be an American butterfly.
現在終于要破繭成為美國蝴蝶了
Why must every single moment of our lives be so sentimental?
為什么咱們生活里的每個時刻都得這么矯情
Getting my citizenship, moving to Orlando, Eddie's first word.
獲得公民身份,搬到奧蘭多,埃迪第一次說話
Which was "Thug life," By the way.
順便提一下,我當時說的是“暴徒生活”
I'm gonna need you to confirm that if anyone from school asks.
如果學校里有任何人問起,你就得這么回答
I still don't understand
我還是不明白
how Mom is not a citizen if I'm a citizen.
為什么我是公民身份,而我媽不是
Because you boys were born here.
因為你們是在這個國家出生的
And I'm a citizen because
我有公民身份是因為
I applied for the green card lottery and then I naturalized.
我申請了綠卡抽獎,然后我就入籍了
And after that, I sponsored Grandma,
那之后我給你們奶奶做了擔保
who also then naturalized to become a citizen.
然后你們奶奶就也入籍有公民身份了
And now she gets to stay here forever.
現在她就能永遠呆在這了
But your mom is a permanent resident with a green card.
但是你們的媽媽是一個持有綠卡的永久居民
Remember when we got your green card?
你還記得咱們拿到你的綠卡的時候
How they took us into separate gray rooms
他們是怎么把咱倆分開帶到灰色的房間里
and grilled us about how we met.
然后拷問我們咱倆是怎么認識的嗎
Tell us the story of how you guys met again.
再講一遍你們是怎么認識的
It's my favorite love story, after "My Girl," Of course.
這是我最喜歡的愛情故事,當然啦僅次于《我的女孩》
Emery, please, don't get him started.
埃默里,拜托,別打開他的話匣子
It was a crisp autumn day.
那是一個爽朗的秋天
We went to the same college but didn't even know it
我們上的是同一所大學,但彼此并不認識
until the rotten octopus of fate
直到那個命中注定的腐爛章魚
reached out its food-poisoned tentacles
伸出了有毒的觸須
and pulled us together.
將我們兩個拉在了一起
It was love at first sight.
那時是一見鐘情
For you, maybe.
你可能是吧
I was busy being sick from the waist down.
我當時就是忙著肚子疼
After an explosive start and a lengthy courtship,
在一個激情的開始和漫長的求愛期之后
she finally accepted my proposal.
她終于接受我的求婚了
I know you've said no five times already,
我知道你已經拒絕了我五次
but I'm gonna keep asking.
但我還是要繼續求婚
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁給我嗎
Yes. I will marry you.
嗯,我愿意嫁給你
It was magical.
真是太神奇了
Even your mom was a little teary.
就連你們媽媽都有點眼淚汪汪的了
The ring was pinching my finger.
戒指緊箍著我的手指
We took the world by storm.
我們像暴風一樣席卷世界
We bought a mini van.
我們買了輛面包車
Because I wanted so many kids.
因為我想要很多孩子
I told him shop closed after two.
我和他說就兩個,不能再多了
So what made you decide to have me?
那是什么讓你決定生下我的
White wine. And now here we are.
白葡萄酒,所以就是現在這樣啦
Why do you have to romanticize everything?
你為啥什么事都要浪漫化
You proposed several times, I said no,
你求了幾次婚,我說不
you wore me down, I said yes.
你把我弄煩了,我就答應了
True love is worth fighting for.
真愛值得爭取
See? You're doing it again.
看,你又來了
Deja vu.
這就叫似曾相識
Just don't tell these stories in the interview.
只要面試的時候別講這些就行了
I want it to go quick.
我想速戰速決
The immigration office is on the bad side of town,
移民辦公室可是在窮人區
so I want to hit the 99-cent store
我還想去逛逛九十九美分商店
and then fill up the Accord with the cheap, cheap gas.
然后給雅閣車加上便宜的汽油
Why aren't you dressed for school?
你們怎么還不換衣服去上學
Oh, we're not going to school today.
哦,我們今天不去學校
Why do you test me like this?
你們為什么要這么對我
Three words. Teacher training day.
五個字,教師培訓日
Another one?
又來
How many days off a year do these fat-cat teachers get?
你們那些有錢有勢的老師一年得放多少假
Well, it's important that they train.
培訓對于老師來說是很重要的
Oh, let's see.
是嗎,我們想一想
When's another time they could possibly train?
他們有沒有其他時間可以用來培訓的
Oh, maybe during the entire summer that they get off.
誒,整個暑假的時間都可以啊
Okay, okay, we're gonna be late for your appointment.
好吧,好吧,咱們快遲到了
Let's go. Ma, we're gonna be gone all day.
走吧,媽,我們得出去一整天
Can you keep an eye on the boys?
您能不能看著點兒孩子們
Just pretend like you don't understand Mandarin
就假裝你聽不懂普通話
and back away.
然后撤退
What is this?
你們在干嘛
We're getting a jump on
我們在提前寫
what we think next week's homework will be.
我們預測的下周的作業
We're just guessing.
我們就是猜猜而已
You guys need to learn how to dream.
你倆得學學如何做夢
How often do we get a day off of school
多久我們才能有一天假
and Mom and Dad are out of the house?
同時爸爸媽媽還不在家
Never.
從來沒有
Eddie's right.
埃迪說得對
How about after math,
不然做完數學之后
we reward ourselves with a little cheese string par-tay?
我們獎勵一下自己,來一個奶酪串派對
I can't eat cheese,
我不能吃奶酪
but I'll pretend to smoke it like a cigar.
但是我能用來假裝在抽雪茄
First of all, I finished all the string cheese.
第一,所有的奶酪串全讓我干掉了
Second, you need to think bigger.
第二,你們得想點兒更好玩的
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
這可是有生之年就一次的機會啊
We're gonna take Mom and Dad's mini van for a ride.
我們開爸媽的面包車兜風去吧
Are you crazy?
你瘋了嗎
You know Grandma's home.
你知道奶奶在家的吧
She's neck deep in perfume.
她都快被香水埋起來了
She'll be in her room all day.
她會在房間里呆一天的
But none of us even know how to drive.
但是咱們都沒人會開車啊
Evan, you know I'm an amazing driver.
埃文,你知道我開車多厲害的
You've seen me play Mario Kart.
你可是見過我玩馬里奧賽車的
Scoreboard don't lie, son.
記分板可不會撒謊
He does always banana my red shells.
他的確總是撞翻我的紅殼
Come on. Brothers road trip?
來嘛,我們來一次兄弟自駕游
I guess I will build some memories, like the Hardy Boys.
我想我可以留下一些難忘的回憶了,就像《哈迪男孩》一樣
And we can go to Hardee's.
我們還可以去哈迪家玩
I don't know.
我不知道
You can use your AAA card for discounts on the road.
在路上,你可以用你美國汽車協會的會員卡打折
I'll grab my motion-sickness pills.
我去拿我的暈車藥
Mrs. Huang, Mr. Huang.
黃太太,黃先生
Cheese.
笑一笑
Actually, photography is prohibited.
事實上,這里是禁止照相的
This is a government building. You understand.
這是政府辦公樓,你懂的
Oh, right. Of course I understand.
喔,我當然明白
All right, let's get this going.
好的,那咱們開始吧
I already submitted the forms
一周前我已經遞交了表格
and pre-paid the processing fee a week ago.
也提前支付了審理費
Also, I put $1 into the meter.
我還往機子里放了一美元
I only have 45 minutes and I will not go over.
我只有四十五分鐘,而且我不打算再來一遍了
Well, that should be plenty of time.
恩,那時間應該是挺充裕的
We just need you to confirm
我們就是需要你確認一些
some of the information we have on file.
我們資料上的信息
Yes, love to. First question.
好的,非常樂意,第一個問題
Okay, it says here your first entry into the U.S.
好,這上面顯示你來美國的第一個簽證
was on a Student Visa.
是學生簽證
Correct. Business major, Maryland College.
對的,商科專業,馬里蘭大學
Second question. Business?
第二個問題,商科
I would've thought it would've been teaching.
我還以為你學的是教育
Ha! As if.
哈,就跟真的似的
Is that from "Clueless"?
那是《獨領風騷》里的梗嗎
Did you know that is a playful reimagining
你知道那是一個對簡·奧斯汀的《艾瑪》的
of Jane Austen's "Emma"?
搞笑改編嗎
Whatever.
隨便吧
I'm just laughing because Jessica hates teachers.
我笑是因為杰西卡討厭老師
It says here her first job in this country was teaching.
這寫著她在這個國家的第一份工作是教師
Oh, is that all the questions?
哦,都問完了嗎
Great, let's just wrap this up with the pledge of allegiance.
太好了,咱們趕緊做效忠誓言然后結束吧
I, Jessica, take you, the United States of America,
我,杰西卡,將你,美利堅合眾國
as my lawfully wedded... country.
作為我合法的,結婚國家
You were a teacher?
你當過老師嗎
You told me your first
你跟我說你的第一份
job was selling sandwiches at Orioles games.
工作是在金鶯隊比賽上賣三明治
Hey, if you believed that, then that's on you.
嘿,如果你這都相信就不怪我了
For as long as I've known you, you've hated teachers.
自打我認識你以來,你就討厭老師
Louis, you have to understand, I was young, desperate.
路易斯,你要理解,我當時很年輕,也很絕望
I didn't know what I was getting myself into.
我不知道我要做什么
What happened?
發生什么了
My Student Visa was about to expire
我的學生簽證快要過期了
and I had to find a way to stay in this country,
我必須要找一個方法繼續留在這個國家
and one of my professor
我有一個教授
told me about a Specialty Occupation Visa.
和我說了專業職業簽證
Means if you're in a profession that the U.S. Has a shortage of,
意思是如果你的職業在美國剛好是人手不夠的
you can stay in the country. I know that, Doug.
你就能留在這個國家了,這個我知道,道格
And it just so happens that one of those professions...
然后就這么剛好,其中一個職業
is teacher.
是教師
It was my first day,
那是我第一天上班
and Honey was giving me a tour of the teacher's lounge.
哈妮帶我熟悉了一下教師休息室
I saw Mitch, Marvin, and Deidre at the bar cart.
我看到米奇,馬文,還有迪雅卓在飲料小推車那里
I just want to make it clear
我得說明一下
that those are the names of our current friends and neighbors,
那些名字是我們現在的朋友和鄰居的
not the real people involved.
并不真的是他們
Basically all white people look the same to her.
對她來說,基本所有的白人都一樣
Yeah, I get it.
恩,我懂了
People mix up me and my brother all the time.
人們老是把我和我哥哥弄混
That's why I started wearing contact lenses.
所以我開始戴隱形眼鏡了
So, anyway, Honey was showing me how to whip up a Sanka.
總之,哈妮教我怎么攪一杯沒有咖啡因的咖啡
And you just stir it right in.
你就這么攪拌進去
Astronauts call it brown Tang.
宇航員管這個叫做棕色刺尾魚(尾巴上有尖尖的刺)
Aren't you gonna be late for your classes?
你們還不走啊,上課要遲到啦啊
No, we have a 20-minute grace period.
不,我們有二十分鐘的寬限期
40 if it's sunny out.
如果陽光明媚就是四十分鐘
Yeah, let's be honest.
是啊,實話跟你說吧
These kids don't want to learn and we don't want to teach.
這些孩子不想學習,我們也不想教
We just want to make it to 3:00 P.M.
我們就是想等到下午三點
What happens at 3:00 P.M.?
下午三點會怎么樣
That's when we turn on some Jimmy Buffet
那時候我們就會聽吉米·巴菲特的音樂
and get straight-up blasted!
然后喝個爛醉
It was at that moment I realized
就是那時候我意識到
that I could never be part of such a corrupt profession.
我永遠也不可能成為那種腐敗職業的一份子
I quit right then and there.
所以我當場就放棄了
It says here you were fired for spanking a child.
這上面說你是因為你打了一個孩子的屁股而被炒了
Well, if you knew that, why did you let me keep talking?
你都知道,你干嘛還讓我說啊
You spanked a child?
你打了一個孩子啊
Spanking is a strong word.
打這個詞太過了
It was a gentle tap over the pants.
那就是隔著褲子輕輕拍了一下
I thought I knew everything about you.
我還以為我知道你所有的事
You were a teacher.
你曾經做過老師
I did what I had to do to survive.
為了生存,我不得不這樣做
Teach advanced calculus.
教高等微積分
Says here you taught drama.
這里說你教的是戲劇
Damn you, Doug!
該死的,道格
I got Hot 104 locked on all five presets
我把五個頻道都設定成了一零四臺
in case one loses reception.
以防其中一個收不到信號
Look, a nap zone.
看,打盹模式
Emery, I know we've had our differences over the years,
埃默里,我知道這些年來我們有過分歧
but sometimes you really feel me, dawg.
但是有時候你還真懂我
Hold on to your butts, fellas.
都坐穩了喲,兄弟們
It says here that AAA members get 5% off at Wet 'n Wild!
這寫著美國汽車協會會員在潮野水上樂園可以享受百分之五的折扣
Oh, what?!
什么
You know I'm about that Lazy River life!
你們知道我一直都想玩激流勇進的
Okay, so we'll start at the mall, pick up Alison,
好的,那我們就先去商場,接上艾莉森
and then loop back to the dry cleaners,
然后兜一圈到干洗店
helping Mom,
這可是幫老媽忙
and instead of stopping for lunch,
我們把碳烤木火盆點著
we'll just fire up the hibachi.
就不用再停車吃午飯了
Then we'll end the day at Wet 'n Wild
然后我們就在潮野水上樂園的
with a hard chill in the Surf Lagoon.
沖浪湖里透心涼地結束這一天
Let's go!
出發
Wait!
等等
We need our bathing suits for Wet 'n Wild.
我們去潮野水上樂園得需要泳衣
My swimmies!
我的泳衣
Oh, no! No! No! No! No! No! No!
哦,不不不
Guys, it's fine.
沒事的,哥們兒
I took the parking brake off
我就是松了手剎
and it must've rolled into the street.
車肯定會滑到街上的
No bigs.
不要慌
Where'd I put the keys?
鑰匙放哪兒了
Crap.
糟了
Okay, after teaching didn't work out,
教書這條路走不通后
it says your next application
你就申請了
was for an Extraordinary Ability Visa.
特殊才能簽證
Yes, that's right.
嗯,是的
I was sitting with my college roommate, Honey...
我和大學室友哈妮坐在一起
Wait, I thought Honey was a teacher at the school you... oh.
等等,哈妮不是學校的老師嗎,噢
White people all the same. Got it.
我懂了,白人都一樣
Jessica, I am so sorry the teaching thing didn't work out.
杰西卡,我很抱歉教師這條路走不通
It's a blessing in disguise.
這是因禍得福
Why should I waste my talent and my work ethic
我為啥要把我的才能和職業道德
on a lowly Specialty Occupation Visa
浪費在這個卑微的專業職業簽證上呢
when really I should have...
我該去申請
an Extraordinary Ability Visa.
特殊才能簽證
Oh.
噢
"For someone who possesses superior talents
“為擁有出眾才能
that enrich our nation."
能為國爭光的人量身打造”
What kind of superior talents do you have?
你有什么出眾才能
What kind don't I have?
有什么才能是我沒有的
Acting, singing, puppeteering.
表演,唱歌,演木偶戲,我都會
Your shrimp po' boys.
你們的宮保蝦
Wait, was this the night we met?
等等,是我們相遇的那晚嗎
Yes. -Then it wasn't shrimp, it was octopus.
是的,那吃的就不是蝦,是章魚
No, it was shrimp. -No, it was octopus.
不,是蝦子,不,是章魚
It was the night we met. I wouldn't forget.
那是我們相遇的晚上,我不會忘記的
You know what, I am so sick and tired
哎,男人總是和女人說反話
of men always changing a woman's narrative,
我真是受夠了
just like Joan of Arc.
就像圣女貞德一樣
What does Joan of Arc have...
扯圣女貞德干嘛
Jessica, they were octopus
杰西卡,那晚吃的是章魚
because that's why we both got food poisoning
因此我們都食物中毒了
and met in the bathroom line,
然后在排隊上廁所的時候相遇了
and I know for a fact that it was octopus
那晚吃的絕對是章魚
because Olivia Yang had just dumped me that morning
因為那天早上奧莉維亞·楊剛剛把我甩了
and she was allergic to octopus, so I never got to eat octopus,
她對章魚過敏,因此我從沒吃成過章魚
so my friend Barry took me out to get octopus.
然后我朋友巴里帶我去吃章魚
You told me Olivia Yang was your girlfriend in Taiwan.
你跟我說奧莉維亞·楊是你在臺灣的女票
You dated her here in America
結果我們相遇那天
up until the day we met?
你才在美國和她分手
Men. Changing the narrative.
老兄,快唱反調啊
What are we gonna do?
怎么辦
Mom and Dad are gonna murder us.
老爸老媽會殺了我們的
We'll set the car on fire and blame it on vandals.
我們把車燒了,就說是壞人干的
Or even better... Hobos!
或者說是流浪漢干的
You know Mom hates hobos. She's always saying that.
你知道老媽討厭流浪漢的,她一直這樣說
I think we should just run away and find a new family.
我覺得我們還是離家出走,找個新家吧
If we split up, we'll have a better chance of being adopted.
如果我們分開,就會有更大的機會被領養了
Or we can call AAA to come and unlock the car.
我們也可以給美國汽車協會打電話,叫人來解鎖
Evan, I know we've had our differences in the past,
埃文,我知道我們過去有分歧
but you're the real MVP.
但你是真正的救星
Do I get a trophy?
有獎杯嗎
No. You get this.
沒有,但賞你這個
This moment right here.
這個不可多得的時刻
I'll take it.
我收下了
Now who's keeping secrets?
現在是誰守著秘密沒說
All those years,
這么多年過去了
you said you fell in love with me at first sight.
你說你對我是一見鐘情
I did! I wasn't lying.
對啊,又沒騙你
It just happened to coincide
只是那時候剛好
with Olivia Yang falling out of love with me.
奧莉維亞·楊和我分手了
Why didn't you tell me?
你為啥不告訴我
I was worried it would scare you off.
我怕會嚇到你
Why? Because she dumped you?
為啥,因為她把你甩了嗎
And I'm a dumped man's rebound bride.
而你只是利用我來走出情傷
Jessica, if you're just a rebound,
杰西卡,如果我只是利用你來療傷
why would I have proposed to you so many times?
為啥我還向你求這么多次婚
I don't know, maybe that's a question for Olivia Yang!
不知道,還是讓奧莉維亞·楊來回答吧
Okay, how's about we get back to that Extraordinary Ability Visa?
好了,我們接著說回特殊才能簽證吧
So, I went down to the immigration office in Baltimore
所以我就去了巴爾的摩的移民辦公室
to apply in person.
親自申請簽證
How can I help you?
你好
Oh, my God, you put me in it?
天哪,那是我嗎
No, it's your brother.
不,是你哥哥
Of course it is. Everybody loves Jeremy.
當然了,杰瑞米人見人愛
I am here to apply for my Extraordinary Ability Visa.
我來申請特殊才能簽證
Where is your pianist?
你的鋼琴師呢
I will need he or she to accompany me.
我需要鋼琴師伴奏
There is no pianist. Okay. A cappella then.
這里沒有鋼琴師,行,那我清唱吧
Listen to the wind blow
聽著風兒吹過
Watch the sunrise
看著日出
Run in the shadows
在光影下奔跑
Damn your love, damn your lies
去你的愛,去你的謊言
Ma'am, ma'am.
女士,女士
That's not what we're looking for here.
我們不是招歌手的
No problem. I've got more.
沒問題,我還有拿手的
Oh, boy. And if you don't love me now
我去,如果你現在不愛我
You will never love me again
那你再也不會愛上我
I can still hear you sayin' you would never break the
我仍聽見你說
Never break the chain
永生永世
Ma'am, this isn't "Star Search."
女士,這不是《明日之星》
In order to qualify for an Extraordinary Ability Visa,
要申請特殊才能簽證
you need to prove this is your paid profession...
你需要證明這是你從事的行業
Awards, letters from noteworthy peers,
要有你獲得的獎項,知名同行的推薦信
articles written about you.
或者提到你的文章
But I don't have any of those things
但我沒有這些
and my Student Visa runs out in a week.
我的學生簽證一周后就過期了
I have no other way of staying in this country.
我沒有其他辦法待在美國了
I'm sorry. That's not my problem.
很抱歉,那不是我的問題
I was so upset, I cried all the way back to my dorm room.
我很傷心,回寢室的路上一直在哭
I know you've said no five times already,
我知道你拒絕了我五次
but I'm gonna keep asking.
但我還是要問
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁給我嗎
Yes. I will marry you.
好,我答應你
Wait.
等等
You had just gotten rejected for your Visa
你是在申請簽證被拒后
right before you finally said yes?
才答應嫁給我的嗎
Did you only agree to marry me so you could get a green card?
你答應我是因為綠卡嗎
Yes. Obviously, yes.
是的,這很明顯
Dude.
伙計啊
You married me for a green card?
你為了綠卡才和我結婚的嗎
It's not that big of a deal. I liked you and everything.
不要大驚小怪的,我喜歡過你
Liked me?
喜歡過我
I fell in love with you the first moment we met.
我對你可是一見鐘情啊
I thought our love story was one for the ages.
我以為我們的愛情故事是歷久彌新的
Now I'm finding out I was just a marriage of convenience.
現在才知道你結婚是為了綠卡
What? I'm practical.
怎么了,我很現實啊
You love that about me.
你愛我這一點的
I like that about you.
應該是我喜歡你這一點
Thank you so much.
非常感謝
And thank you, sir, for your seven years of membership.
謝謝你,先生,做了我們七年的會員
You've been a member since you were 2?
你兩歲開始就是會員了嗎
I wanted to join earlier, but I didn't know how to talk
我想早點入會的,但我不知道怎么說話
and make my wishes known to Mom.
讓老媽明白我的心意
Hmm. Well, you guys are all set,
額,都給你們弄好了
as long as you didn't make any changes in the car.
只要你們不去碰車里的東西
You know, adjust the seats, change the radio presets,
比如調座位,改變之前的廣播設置
move the mirrors...
動反光鏡什么的就好了
Things the car's primary driver would notice immediately.
不然車主立馬就會注意到這些變動
I see you later, boys.
拜拜,孩子們
98.3, Smooth Jazz.
98,3頻道,柔和爵士
99.8, Cool Jazz.
99.8頻道,酷派爵士
102.2, Drive Time Classic Jazz.
102.2頻道,交通古典爵士
I've answered all your questions.
我回答了所有問題
Can I please just have my citizenship?
我能獲得美國公民身份嗎
I'm sorry it's taking so much time, ma'am.
抱歉花了這么多時間,女士
Everything seems to be in order.
好像都沒什么問題了
Hold that stamp!
先別蓋章
Mrs. Huang, I need to ask you a few more questions
黃太太,我要就你的犯罪記錄
regarding your criminal record.
問你幾個問題
A criminal record?!
你怎么有犯罪記錄
There was a small misunderstanding.
有個小誤會
Simple property damage a long time ago.
只是很久以前造成的一點財產損失
Statute of limitations have passed.
時效都過了
Here we go. Just a little stamp, stamp.
快按吧,快蓋章吧
Stamp. No.
蓋啊,不
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I have to know the details or I can't approve your file.
我要了解細節,不然不能審批你的文件
Okay.
好吧
I'll tell you.
我告訴你
It was a hot night in Brooklyn,
那是布魯克林的一個炎熱夜晚
and racial tensions were boiling over.
種族沖突升溫
A trash can through the window of Sal's Pizzeria?
用垃圾箱砸了披薩店的窗戶
That's from "Do the Right Thing."
那是《為所應為》里的情節啊
Yes, and that is so much worse than what I did.
是的,但那比我做的嚴重多了
Fellas, I think we did it.
伙計們,我覺得我們成功了
Seriously, if we get away with this,
說真的,如果他們沒發現的話
I'm never getting behind the wheel of a car again.
我再也不會去開車了
Not even a Yukon with rims?
帶輪緣的育空都不開嗎
Well, yeah. I mean, a Yukon with rims, obviously.
是啊,肯定不開啦
I'm only human, man.
我只是個普通人,兄弟
Lavender.
薰衣草味
Apricot.
杏仁味
No. Leather.
不,皮革味
No.
不
My sinuses! I can't do this.
我鼻竇要受不了了
Driftwood.
流木味
Mrs. Huang, I need to know
黃女士
about the criminal incident in your file.
我需要了解你文件里記錄的犯罪事件
It was just simple property damage.
只是一個小小的財產破壞
Can we please move on?
我們能繼續嗎
No. I want to know what happened.
不,我想知道發生了什么
Fine.
好
It was the night we met.
那是我們相遇的夜晚
I don't think I can ever eat octopus again.
我再也不吃章魚了
Poisoning us was its last and best defense.
給我們下毒是章魚最好也是最后的反抗
So, uh, yeah, call me. I'd love to go out sometime.
嗯,給我打電話吧,有機會出來玩玩
I'll give you my number.
我電話是
555 It's
555...
Um, do you want a pen or something to write this down?
你想要用筆記下來嗎
No, I'll remember it.
不,我記得住
Right. Well, it's, um, 555-0193.
好吧,我電話是555-0193
Great. Thanks.
好的,謝了
Do you have a pen? I need a pen.
你有筆嗎,我需要一支筆
I just met the man I'm going to marry
我剛遇到了我未來的丈夫
and I need to write down his number before I forget it.
我要在忘記他的號碼之前,把它寫下來
But that's permanent marker.
那個筆寫了就擦不掉了
Hey! You're destroying my property!
嘿,不要亂涂亂畫
Oh, please, it's just a piece of an old canoe.
拜托,這只是塊舊木頭罷了
You wrote my number on a
你為了記住我的電話
restaurant canoe so you wouldn't forget it?
把它寫在餐廳的木板上了
You loved me at first sight!
你對我就是一見鐘情
I'm so embarrassed.
太尷尬了
All these years, you were acting like you weren't a romantic,
這么多年來,你裝得不浪漫的樣子
yet really, you fell in love with me at first sight.
但其實你對我一見鐘情
Louis, stop saying it!
路易斯,別說了
But wait, if you knew you wanted to marry me
等等,如果我們初次相遇時
from the first moment we met,
你就想嫁給我
why did you say no all those other times I proposed to you?
那為什么你拒絕了我之前的求婚
Because I wanted to enter the marriage on equal footing.
因為我想以平等的地位結婚
Get my Visa situation sorted out first
先解決好我的簽證
so that when I did say yes,
等到了我答應你的時候
you wouldn't think that I was just marrying you
你就不會認為我是為了綠卡
for a green card.
才和你結婚
When I got denied that day, I didn't have a choice.
被拒簽那天,我沒有別的選擇了
It was either marry you
要么和你結婚
or get deporte and never see you again.
要么就是被驅逐出境,再也見不到你
I wasn't gonna do that.
可我不會那么做的
This right here... This is why I do the job.
這就是,這就是我選擇這一行的原因
Well, I have everything I need.
好了,一切都辦妥了
Jessica Huang, your application for naturalization is approved.
杰西卡·黃,你的入籍申請已經被批準
Congratulations, you two.
恭喜你們
Oh, thank you!
噢,謝謝
Oh, let me help.
噢,我來開門
Baby, let's go fill up the Accord with cheap, cheap gas.
寶貝,我們去給雅閣加上便宜的汽油吧
Louis.
路易斯
They gave me a pocket copy of the Constitution.
他們給了我一本便攜版的憲法
Swear on it.
快發誓
Swear that you will never tell the boys my secret.
發誓你絕不把我的秘密告訴孩子們
That you have a criminal record?
你有犯罪記錄的秘密嗎
Yes, and also that I... you know...
嗯,還有
Fell in love with me at first sight?
對我一見鐘情
Yes.
嗯
And also the teacher thing. Especially the teacher thing.
還有當老師這件事,特別是這件事
Okay, everyone, we're ready to begin.
好了各位,準備開始吧
I hereby declare on oath
我在這里鄭重地宣誓
that I will support and defend the Constitution
我會支持及維護
and laws of the United States of America
美利堅共和國憲法和法律
against all enemies foreign and domestic.
對抗國內外所有敵人
That I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same.
我將真誠地效忠美國
And that I take this obligation freely, so help me God.
這是我個人所愿,請上帝保佑我
Welcome, all of you new American citizens.
歡迎你們,新到來的美國公民們