Fine. Honestly...if I could have one quality, I wish I could be as smart as you guys.
好吧。老實說...如果我能獲得一種能力,我希望我能像你們一樣聰明。
Ha! Keep dreaming. Sheldon!
哈!你就做夢吧。謝爾頓!
I'm sorry. That was me having fun with you. Look. You may not be as...academically inclined as are we. Yes, that's how you say it.
對不起。我這也是在逗你呢。我說。你雖然沒有像我們一樣有學術天賦。是的,這才是正確的表達方式。
But...You possess an intelligence I envy. Which leads me to my answer. I would choose the ability to read people's minds.
可是你擁有一種令我羨慕的能力,那也是我對這個問題的答案:我希望能獲得讀別人心思的能力。
Well, I can't read people's minds. Actually, that's not true. I can read men's minds. But only 'cause it's usually the one thing.
其實我也沒法讀別人的心思。其實,這話我說錯了。我可以讀到男人的心思,但那是因為他們想的都是一件事。
When are we going to get robot eyes? You're all alike.
我們什么時候才能擁有機械人眼睛嗎?你們男人想得都一樣。
Well, what I meant was...I often misinterpret how others are feeling. Like, I can't always tell if someone is only joking or laughing at me.
我的意思是...我經常誤解別人的想法。比如,我有時會分不清別人是在開玩笑還是在嘲笑我。
You know, like, uh, if they're mad at something I've done or just in a bad mood. It-it's incredibly stressful.
比如他們是在生我的氣,還是單純情緒不佳而已。真是讓我壓力山大。
Really? You always seem so confident.
真的嗎?你看起來一直很有自信啊。
Well, I'm not. And if I could read people's minds, life would be so much simpler.
其實我沒有。如果我能讀懂別人的心思,生活應該多么輕松愉快啊。
Well, now I wish I had the ability to make that stuff easier for you. Thank you.
我現在希望我擁有能讓你輕松讀懂別人心思的能力了。謝謝你。
Wow, I just felt this wave of affection for you.
哇哦,我剛剛心頭涌上一股對你強烈的感情。
You sure it's not too much Bible juice? And the wave is gone.
你確定不是喝多"圣經瓊漿"迷糊了嗎?那股感情迅速退去了。
Brains! Keep it down! We're working here.
我要吃大腦!小聲點!我們這兒在工作呢。
Okay, we've got the cipher decoded! How's it going with the globe?
我們破解了這個密碼!地球儀搞定了嗎?
We used the coordinates to locate the cities.
我們用坐標確定了城市。
I'm putting the city names in the grid now. I'm sure that'll give us the code to the safe.
我正在把城市名填入表格。馬上就能得出安全屋的口令了。
Solve puzzle too fast! Slow down! Yup! Got the code.
謎題解答太迅猛!慢一點!好了!拿到口令了。
Just saying...no refund for finish early!
我就說一聲...你們玩得快也不退門票哦!
Sure you don't want to go home? When the bag's returned, they'll deliver it to us.
你真的不想回家嗎?等包裹找到了,他們會送到我們家的。
No, I'm not leaving without her. All right, we'll wait. I could've driven her. What?
不,找不到她我就不走。好吧,我們慢慢等。我本應該開車載她的。什么?
The day she left for Florida. She asked me to drive her to the airport. II was too busy. And...I made her take a cab. I was too busy.
她去佛羅里達的那天,她讓我載她去機場。我太忙了。于是...我讓她坐出租車去。我說自己太忙了。
There's no way you could've known. Be right back.
你也意想不到嘛。我過去一下。
Excuse me? Yes?
打擾一下?什么事?
You better find my husband's mother 'cause one way or another, we're walking out of this airport with a dead woman!
你最好找到我老公的媽媽。因為我們離開機場時,無論如何都要帶走一個死了的女人!
Which book are we looking for? Origin of Species. Here it is. There's a black light. Oh, hang on.
我們要找哪本書?《物種起源》。找到了。里面有個黑光燈。等一下。好了。
Oh, okay. Uh, "Brothers and sisters I have none, but this man's father is my father's son. Who am I looking at?" Yeah, yeah, we get it, you want brains. Calm down.
"我沒有兄弟姐妹,但這個人的父親是我父親的兒子。請問這個人是誰?"好了,我們知道你想吃大腦。別鬧。
Well, if I don't have a brother, my father's son is me. And if I'm this man's father, then he's my son. The answer's "son."
如果我沒有兄弟,那我父親的兒子就是我自己了。如果我是這個人的父親,那他就是我兒子。答案是兒子。
Ooh! There's a picture of the sun over there.
那里有一張太陽的照片。
I bet the key's behind it. Could be somewhere else! Oh, got the key!
鑰匙一定在后面。也可能不在后面哦!找到鑰匙了!
So, that's the key to the door? That's it?
所以這就是開門的鑰匙了嗎?就這樣完了嗎?
We spent $200 on six minutes of fun?
我們花了200大洋,就玩了6分鐘而已?
It's like when you bought that remote-controlled helicopter, and it just...flew away.
感覺就像是你買的那臺遙控直升機,結果就...飛走了。
Sorry, guys. Really thought the puzzles would be better.
對不起了,各位。我本以為謎題會更難一點呢。
Well, to be fair, we do all have advanced degrees.
說句公道話,我們都是有高等學歷的人。
Remember that before you post on Yelp! "
網上點評的時候別忘了說這句哦!"
"If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone?"
"如果你將在今晚死去,沒有任何再與他人交流的機會,你最后悔沒有把什么事情跟別人說?"
So, it would be today? Well, I suppose there's something satisfying about dying on my birthday.
那就是今天?在生日這天死亡也還算是某種滿足吧。
Today's your birthday? Yes. Well, that's always been a secret! Not even Amy knows!
今天是你生日嗎?是的。你一直都當秘密沒說!連艾米都不知道!
Well, I don't enjoy presents. And the thought of people jumping out and yelling "Surprise!" fills me with more dread than the words "George Lucas Director's Cut."
因為我不喜歡收禮物。以及想到一大堆人蹦出來大喊"驚喜!"比"喬治·盧卡斯導演剪輯版"更讓我心懷恐懼。
So, why did you finally tell me?
那你為什么又對我說了?
The point of the experiment is to be completely honest with each other.
這個實驗的重點就是對彼此絕對坦誠。
Well, thank you for sharing it with me. I won't tell anyone. Thank you.
謝謝你愿意告訴我。我不會說出去的。謝謝。
That is so funny. I never would have pegged you for a Pisces.
太好玩了。我從來沒想過你居然是雙魚座。
You're making it difficult to love you right now.
你在增加我愛上你的難度。
Great news! Your bag was returned. Oh, thank God! It's okay, she's here! Ma's here. Okay, thank you so much.
好消息!你們的行李還回來了。感謝老天爺!好了,她在!媽在這。非常感謝你。
Ma? I'm sorry I didn't take you to the airport. I just want you to know that I'll never forgive myself for being so selfish. And I promise to keep you close for the rest of my life.
媽?對不起,我沒有送你去機場。希望你能知道,我永遠都不會原諒自己的自私行為。我保證有生之年都會把你留在身邊。
Oh, no. That thing's gonna end up in my bedroom.
親娘啊,這玩意要被擺到臥室了。
That's it! We're done with the questions.
沒有了!問題都答完了。
All that's left to do is stare into each other's eyes for four minutes without talking.
只剩下彼此凝視四分鐘不許說話。
Okay. Wait, hang on! Bladder check. We're good to go.
好。等一下!膀胱檢查。可以開始了。
You ready? Yes. And begin.
準備?好。現在開始。
This is kind of creepy. We're not supposed to talk during this part. Sorry.
這樣有點怪啊。這段期間我們不應該說話。對不起。
This is kind of creepy. Do you want to stop? I know you have trouble with eye contact.
這樣有點怪啊。想停嗎?我知道你不喜歡目光交流。
Well, you have a brown fleck in your right iris that looks like a Formula One race car.
你右眼虹膜上有個棕色小斑點,像一輛一級方程式賽車。
So...I'm just concentrating on that. Plus, it's easier around people that I'm comfortable with.
所以... 我就盯著它看好了。而且和處著舒服的人在一起已經簡單很多了。
Aw, sweetie, I'm comfortable around you, too.
親愛的,和你相處也很舒服。
Of course you are, I'm warm and soothing. I'm like a human bowl of tomato soup.
當然,我是如此溫暖的可人兒。簡直是一碗人形番茄湯。
I meant more like a little brother.
我是說把你當弟弟一樣看。
Oh. Well, I suppose I do think of you as a sister. And sometimes, a mother. It's getting creepy again.
其實我真會把你當姐姐。有時候當媽媽。感覺又變怪了。
What? Just thinking about the day I met you and Leonard.
怎么了?想到了第一天見到你和萊納德。
It was a Monday afternoon. You joined us for Indian food.
那是一個周一下午。你來和我們一起吃印度餐。
Can you believe it's been eight years? Yeah, and you're still eating our food.
真不敢相信已經八年了。你還在蹭我們的飯。
I...can't remember a time you guys weren't in my life.
我...都記不起沒有你們的生活是怎樣的了。
I remember it perfectly. But I have an eidetic memory. If you're interested, I also remember how much you owe us for the food.
我記得一清二楚。因為我過目不忘。如果你感興趣,我還記得你總共欠我們多少飯錢。
That's it. That wasn't so bad.
時間到了。還不算太糟。
No, it wasn't. Uh, now let's tabulate the results of the experiment. I think it's safe to say that you're not in love with me and I'm not in love with you.
真不算。現在我們來整理一下試驗結果。可以放心地說出,你沒有愛上我,我也沒有愛上你。
And psychology has once again proved itself the doofus of the sciences.
而心理學再次自證了自己是科學中的蠢貨。
Well, maybe. But I'm still glad we did it. I do feel closer to you.
也許吧。但我還是很開心我們做了這個。感覺和你更親近了。
And I, you. And yes, that's how you say that. Yeah, so, given our newfound intimacy, I'd say we have some hard choices to make.
彼此彼此。是的,這才是正確的表達方式。考慮到我們新建立的親密度,有很多難以抉擇的問題得做決定。
Like what? Gary Con-- do we fly or drive? Do we wear costumes? And if so...who gets to be Gary?
比如什么?加里大會。我們開車去還是搭飛機?扮還是不扮人物?如果扮...誰來扮加里?
Thank you for walking me home. I just want to make sure you get there safe.
謝謝你送我回家。只是想看你安全到家。
Well, this is me. It's been a very interesting evening.
好了,我到家了。今晚過得真有趣。
It really has. Surprise! And after I let you be Gary!
確實如此。驚喜!我都讓你扮加里了還這樣!