日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 生活大爆炸 > 生活大爆炸第八季 > 正文

生活大爆炸 第八季:第15集 霍華德母親去世(下)

來源:可可英語 編輯:Daisy ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

I can't believe you were testing me against a chimp!

你們居然把我和黑猩猩拿來做測試對比!
Well, excuse me, Amy was testing you. I was rooting for you. Good job on that banana box, by the way.
抱歉,測試你的人是艾米。我可是很看好你哦。對了,打開機關箱那次做得很不錯喲。
Why would she even do this?
她為什么要這樣做?
She's been conducting an experiment on apes where they're given various puzzles to solve.
艾米在對人猿進行一系列實驗,給它們各種難題讓它們解決。
I was surprised at the complexity of the puzzles and thought some humans wouldn't be able to solve them. That's when Amy said, "Want to make this interesting?"
我對難題的復雜度表示驚訝,覺得可能有些人類都未必能解決。于是艾米就說 "想讓實驗變得更有趣嗎?"
"Make this interesting"? You bet money on me?
"讓實驗變得有趣"?你們還拿我開賭盤了嗎?
No, no. We designed an experiment involving you. See? Now, isn't that interesting?
當然不。我們設計了讓你參與其中的實驗。瞧,這樣是不是很有趣呀?
It's not interesting. It's incredibly insulting.
這一點都不有趣。簡直太侮辱人了。
Okay, maybe this will help: imagine you're holding a pen. Before you go too far, not a special pen with your initials engraved on it, that'll make the next part really hard.
好吧,或許這樣會有用:想象你拿著一支筆。別想太多,就是一支普通的筆,上面沒有刻你的姓名首字母,不然下一步會很難做。
That's it. Get out!
夠了。出去!
I don't understand why you're mad at me. You should be mad at Amy. Like I was this afternoon. Hey, look at that, I let it go. Get out!
我不懂你為啥要沖我發火。你應該朝艾米發火。跟我下午的時候一樣。你瞧,我已經算了。出去!
Penny? What? I think I left my pen in there.
佩妮?干嘛?我好像把筆留在里面了。
I understand why you're upset, but he worked really hard to get the store ready. And it's just furniture.
我懂你為什么不開心,可是他真的很努力地準備開店。不過是一些家具。
It's my mom's furniture. It belongs in the house I grew up in, next to that pile of TV Guides and in plain view of what, for a ten-year-old, was a quality piece of string art!
是我媽的家具。屬于我從小長大的房子,就放在那堆電視節目表旁邊,在一個十歲孩子的眼里可是很棒的線條藝術!
Howie, if the store succeeds, Stuart has a source of income, and he can move out of your mother's house. Seems like some old furniture is a reasonable price to pay for that.
華仔,等漫畫店成功,斯圖爾特有了收入,他就能搬出你媽的房子。付出這些舊家具作為代價還是挺劃算的。
That is a good point. But I didn't marry you for good points. I married you to blindly support me no matter how ridiculous I'm being!
這倒是個好理由。可是我跟你結婚不是為了好理由。我跟你結婚是為了不管我有多荒謬,你都會盲目支持我!
This is why I had to rewrite our wedding vows.
所以我才改寫了我們的結婚誓言啊。
Hi, we're here to pick up an order for Comic Center.
你好,我們來拿漫畫中心訂的餐。
Sure, let me go check on that. Dude, I I think that's Nathan Fillion. Oh yeah, look at that.
好,讓我查一下。我覺得那是內森·菲利安。真的是他。
And he's picking the tomatoes out of his salad just like I do. I always did feel a connection with him. Oh, I have got an idea.
他正在挑掉沙拉里的番茄,跟我一樣。我一直覺得自己跟他有緣。我有個主意。
We're not selling his tomatoes on eBay.
我們不會去拍賣網站上賣他的番茄。
No, if we got Captain Reynolds from Firefly to do a signing at Stuart's store, that would be amazing.
如果我們能讓《螢火蟲》里的雷諾茲船長去斯圖爾特的店辦簽名會,那一定超棒。
That would be great. So should we go talk to him?
一定很棒。所以我們要過去搭話嗎?
I don't know. I mean, if he's not nice, it's gonna make it hard for me to watch him in anything again.
我不知道。如果他態度不好,以后他演的劇我就沒法看了。
What? ! The-the guy who plays Jon Snow was a jerk. We still watch Game of Thrones.
什么?!演瓊恩·雪諾的是個混蛋,我們還是在看《權利的游戲》啊。
He was a jerk because you rear-ended him.
他是混蛋是因為你追了他的尾。
I was distracted. It's weird seeing a member of the Night's Watch with a kayak strapped to his car. Come on.
我注意力被分散了嘛。一個守夜人的車上綁著皮劃艇確實很奇怪嘛。來吧。
Hi, excuse me, s-s...II don't mean to bother you, but we're just really big fans of Firefly. AAnd Dr. Horrible.
你好,抱歉,我們不想打擾您,可我們真的非常喜歡《螢火蟲》。還有《恐怖博士》。
Oh, uh, I think you made a mistake. I'm not an actor.
我想你們認錯人了。我不是演員。
Don't say that. I mean, you're not Dame Judi Dench, but you're pretty great.
別這么說。雖然沒到朱迪·丹奇女爵士的等級,但你也挺不錯的。(知名英國女演員,曾獲英國電影學院終身成就獎)
Oh, yeah, I get it, you think I'm Nathan Fillion, but I'm not. So if you don't mind, I would just love to eat my lunch.
我懂了,你們以為我是內森·菲利安,可我不是。你們要是不介意,我想繼續吃午飯了。(知名男演員,曾出演《螢火蟲》、《靈書妙探》)
Come on. Sorry to bother you.
走吧。很抱歉打擾您了。
Don't know why he's so grumpy. I got mistaken for that guy in Life of Pi once, and I'm still floating.
真不懂他脾氣怎么這么差。上次有人誤以為我演了《少年派》,我到現在還飄飄然呢。(該電影男主角是另一位印度演員)
Sheldon, it's me.
謝爾頓,是我。
Oh, hey. DDid you see that? II figured out how to open the door all by myself. Maybe I'll fling some feces around my cage to celebrate.
你好。你看到了嗎?我自己找出了開門的方法。我是不是該在籠子里扔糞慶祝啊。
What are you talking about? I know you've been giving me secret puzzle tests.
你在說什么?我知道你秘密拿我做實驗。
Sheldon, open the door. I can't. I'm naked.
謝爾頓,開門。我不能開。我光著呢。
I just saw you. Hang on. Open the door now. Oh! Hey! Pull up your pants!
我剛看到你了。等一下。現在開門。你干嘛呢!把褲子穿上!
It's not a big deal. I run tests like this on undergrads all the time. If you fill out some paperwork at the university, I can get you $5.
這沒什么大不了的。我本科的時候經常做這種實驗。如果你在大學里填寫一些問卷,我可以給你五塊錢。
I don't want $5. I want my dignity.
誰稀罕你的五塊錢。我要的是尊嚴。
So what are we talking, like, ten bucks?
那你到底要多少,十塊嗎?
Thank you. Thanks. Sorry again. No problem.
謝謝。謝謝。再次抱歉。沒關系。
AAre you sure you're not him? Uh, you can tell us. We're scientists, not crazy fanboys.
你確定你不是他嗎?你可以告訴我們的。我們是科學家,不是什么狂熱粉。
All right, fine. I'm him.
好吧。我就是他。
And you're eating alone at a deli. I don't buy it, you're not him.
結果你自己一個人在熟食店吃飯嗎。我不信,你不是他。
I just wanted to eat my lunch in peace. But I really am him. And thank you very much for being a fan. If you want, uh, let's take a picture.
我就想安靜地吃個午飯。不過我確實是他。多謝你們能成為我的粉絲。你們要是想,可以跟我合照。
That would be great. Great. Yeah, thank you. You bet.
那太好了。好啊。謝謝。當然。
Wait, hang on. If you're really Nathan Fillion, what's the line from Firefly about your bonnet?
等等。如果你真的是內森·菲利安,《螢火蟲》里關于你帽子那句臺詞是什么?
"I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you."
"以我美麗的花帽子起誓,我要了結了你。"
That's it, that's the line.
沒錯,就是這句。
Although...I knew the line, doesn't make me Nathan Fillion.
不過...我也知道臺詞,但我也不是內森·菲利安啊。
Do you want the picture or not? I want a picture with Nathan Fillion.
你到底想不想拍照了?我想和內森·菲利安拍照。
How about a picture with a guy who looks like Nathan Fillion but a little more annoyed than Nathan Fillion usually is?
跟一個長的像內森·菲利安、 但是要比平時的內森·菲利安更暴走一點的人呢?
What do you think? Eh, it's good enough for Facebook.
你怎么想?放臉書上是夠了。
I can't believe they did that.
不敢相信他們居然那么做。
I know, it's so insulting. At one point, they had me figure out how to get a banana out of a puzzle box.
我知道,太侮辱人了。有一次,他們還讓我把香蕉從一個機關盒里拿出來。
Wait, Sheldon gave me a banana in a box. He was testing me, too. Unbelievable.
等等,謝爾頓也給過我香蕉盒。他也在測試我。難以置信。
And how could a chimp even solve that? That was impossible.
而且黑猩猩怎么可能打開嘛?根本不可能。
Really? You couldn't get it out? Thank you. Wow, the store looks great.
真的嗎?你沒拿出來嗎?謝謝。這商店太棒了。
So you guys were testing us both? What is the matter with you?
你們對我倆都做測試了嗎?你們腦子有啥毛病啊?
Eh, what's the matter with them is they think they're so smart they don't care if they hurt other people's feelings.
他們的毛病就是他們覺得自己聰明到冒煙了,根本不在乎會傷到別人的感情。
Sounds like us. That's not true.
好像是這么回事。完全不是這么回事。
I still don't understand why you're upset. You solved every puzzle faster than all of the chimps.
我還是沒理解你們為什么生氣。你們每道題都解的比黑猩猩快。
Well, except Barnabas, but he was on Adderall.
除了比巴納巴斯慢,但他吃著藥呢。
I'm sorry, but it's making me crazy.
對不起,可是逼得我快瘋了。
Can you please just let it go?
你能不能就這么算了吧?
Oh, I can help you with that. Imagine you're holding an ordinary pen. While your favorite pen is safe and secure in your pocket.
這事我能幫忙。想象你手里握著一支普通的筆。而你最喜歡地筆好好的放在口袋里。
Hold that thought. Hello? How can I make this up to you?
等會再說。你好?要怎么才能彌補?
The answer's in this puzzle box. Let's see if you can open it.
答案就在這個機關盒里。看看你能不能打開它呢。
You could have at least warned him about the furniture.
你就不能先提醒他一下家具的事嗎。
That's what I said when we moved it.
我們搬的時候我就是這么說的。
You helped him? ! No, Stuart picked out those throw pillows all on his own.
你還幫著搬了?!沒有,抱枕都是斯圖爾特自己搬的哦。
Hey, you okay? Uh, no. What's wrong? My mom died.
你沒事吧?有事。怎么了?我母親去世了。
What? That was my aunt. Ma took a nap. She never woke up. Oh, my God, Howie.
什么?是我姨媽打來的。媽媽小睡了一會,但她再也沒醒過來。天啊,華仔。
I'm so sorry. What can we do? I don't know.
我很難過。我們能做些什么嗎?我不知道。
May I say something? Not right now, Sheldon.
我能說句話嗎?現在別說了,謝爾頓。
But I think it would be comforting. Buddy...No, it's okay. What?
但我覺得可以安慰到他。兄弟...不,沒事的。你想說什么?
When I lost my own father, I didn't have any friends to help me through it. You do.
當我的父親去世時,我沒有任何朋友陪我渡過那段時間。而你有。
I really thought he was gonna say, "let it go."
我真以為他會說"算了吧"。
Okay, thanks, Bernadette. Travel safe. Okay, bye. They booked a flight. They're heading to the airport now.
謝謝,伯納黛特。一路平安。好,再見。他們訂了機票,現在往機場走呢。
How's Howard holding up? He's hanging in there.
霍華德狀態怎么樣?他還撐得住。
How are you doing, Stuart?
你還好嗎,斯圖爾特?
Still can't believe she's gone. I mean, that woman took me in. If it wasn't for her, II would have been homeless.
還是不敢相信她居然走了。是這個女人收留了我。如果沒有她,我可能要露宿街頭了。
One of us would have taken you in.
我們中也肯定有人會收留你的。
Yeah, I don't recall any offers. But, you know, uh, II'm glad it worked out the way it did because I got to know this wonderful person.
是嗎,我怎么沒想起來有誰說過。但這樣也挺好,我很高興最后是她收留了我,因為我由此認識了一位善良的人。
Yeah. Mrs. Wolowitz was pretty special. When I first moved to America, Howard was my only friend. She made me feel so welcome in her home.
是啊。沃羅威茨夫人非常特別。我剛搬到美國時,霍華德是我唯一的朋友,每次我去她家,她都非常歡迎我。
Which says a lot, because, those first few years, she thought I was the gardener.
不過事出有因,因為那幾年她一直以為我是她家園丁。
Whenever I saw her, she'd say I was too skinny and try and feed me.
她每次見到我都說我太瘦了,使勁讓我多吃。
She did that to me, too. Don't take this away from me.
她也是這樣對我的。別搶走我對她的獨家回憶。
I didn't care for her yelling. But now that I'm not going to hear it again, I'm sad.
我不介意她的大吼大叫。但現在我再也聽不到了,真傷心。
If you want, I can yell at you later. It won't be as good.
你要是樂意,之后我可以吼你。你吼不出她的霸氣。
Let's have a toast. To Mrs. Wolowitz. A loving mother...to all of us. We'll miss you.
讓我們舉杯。敬沃羅威茨夫人。我們所有人親愛的...母親。我們會想念您。

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
quality ['kwɔliti]

想一想再看

n. 品質,特質,才能
adj. 高品質的

 
yell [jel]

想一想再看

v. 大叫
n. 大喊

 
figure ['figə]

想一想再看

n. 圖形,數字,形狀; 人物,外形,體型
v

聯想記憶
secure [si'kjuə]

想一想再看

adj. 安全的,牢靠的,穩妥的
vt. 固定

聯想記憶
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,聽說,獲悉,將 ... 理解為,認為<

 
solve [sɔlv]

想一想再看

v. 解決,解答

 
string [striŋ]

想一想再看

n. 線,一串,字串
vt. 串起,成串,收緊

 
complexity [kəm'pleksiti]

想一想再看

n. 復雜,復雜性,復雜的事物

聯想記憶
engraved

想一想再看

adj. 被牢記的;被深深印入的 v. 雕刻(engra

 
celebrate ['selibreit]

想一想再看

v. 慶祝,慶賀,頌揚

聯想記憶
?
發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 视频污污| 墨多多谜境冒险30册免费阅读 | 韩国电影《真实》| 熊出没免费电影| | 我家来了个怪男人| 三年电影免费高清完整版 | 成人在线免费播放视频| 秦天柱| 林青霞离婚| 大秦帝国第一部免费看| 瑜伽焰口全集 简体字| 花煞| 美妙旋律| 杜伶俐| 直播一级片| 何丽萍| 尘埃落定剧情| 金珠主演电影韩剧| 九龙城寨在线观看| 根深蒂固2电视剧| 一级特黄新婚之夜| 成人免费视频在线播放| 朱迅身高| 我和我的父辈 电影| 媚狐传| 一年级英语书| 牙狼魔界战记| 普及的意思三年级下册语文| 三年片大全电影| 红羊电影| 即便如此我依然爱着我的老婆| 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇| 汤唯惊艳写真集| 皮肤诊所| 林智妍三级全部电影| 我的一级兄弟| 工业硫酸| 微信头像男专用| 《如此婚姻》大结局| 泰迪熊 美剧|