Trap one, this is Harbinger.
誘捕1隊,這里是先頭人員
Wait for Lawton to enter and make contact. Then we'll take him down.
等羅通進去接頭,我們把他拿下。
Damn it, Oliver...
該死,奧利弗...
Just until this CNRI mess dies down.
等法律援助協會的風波平息后
And if it doesn't, two best things about China... wontons and no extradition treaty.
如果沒有搞定,去中國的好處是吃餛飩而且不用引渡條款
Hey, hey, I thought I was paying you extra not to stop at the reds.
嘿,我想我有花錢讓你不要停紅燈
Trap one, possible target acquisition. Get ready.
誘捕1隊,可疑目標出現。準備好。
Stand down. Maybe Lawton didn't take the bait after all.
退下。可能羅通沒有上鉤
We're blown! Take cover! Lyla!
我們已經暴露,快掩護!萊拉!
On your knees. On your knees. Hands behind your head.
跪下,跪下,把手放在頭后面
I saw you coming a mile away. Thanks for tipping me off.
隔1英里遠我就看到你過來了。多謝替我轉移視線。
I'll kill you for what you did to Andy.
我要殺了你,為安迪報仇
I'd be pulling these triggers right now, except there's nobody paying me.
要不是因為沒人付錢,我現在就殺了你
There's space for you right here, right next to your brother.
這兒給你留著位置,就在你哥哥旁邊
You'd do best to remember that.
你最好記住了。