What happened?
發生什么了
You didn't show, things didn't go well.
你沒有出現,事情進展不是很順利
Rasmus was skipping town... And I had to reprioritize.
拉斯馬斯要逃跑,我得權衡重要性
Thanks to your new priorities four agents are dead, Oliver.
因為你的權衡,4名警員死了,奧利弗。
You could have stopped this guy, ended this maniac once and for all.
你本可以阻止他,殺了這個瘋子
Lawton got away?
羅通逃了嗎
You seriously think a man who goes by the name "Deadshot" was going down without a fight? I needed you there, man.
你真的認為被稱為"死亡射手"的人,會乖乖束手就擒嗎?我當時需要你,伙計
Taylor Moore was relying on me, Diggle.
泰勒·摩爾需要我,狄格。
But this was never about that kid, he is safe under armed security at your house.
這跟那個孩子無關,他在戒備森嚴的房子里很安全。
This is about Laurel.
這是為了勞瑞爾。
Diggle, I made a choice.
狄格,我必須做個選擇。
I know. You chose Laurel. Always her. Everybody else be damned.
我知道。你選了勞瑞爾。總是她。其他人都該死。
Something to say, Felicity?
有什么想說的,費莉希蒂?
Nothing you want to hear.
沒有你想聽的。