This is Mr.Robbins.
這是羅賓斯先生
Where you go, he goes. You'll be very well protected, Ms. Lance. Thank you.
你去哪,他去哪。你會被好好保護的,蘭斯小姐。謝謝。
I hand-selected these men myself. The house and the grounds are completely secure.
我親自挑選了這些保鏢。房子和院子都很安全。
Please make yourself at home.
當自己家,不用拘束
You must be Taylor. How about I show you where I hide the good cookies?
你就是泰勒吧。我告訴你好吃的曲奇藏哪了,好不好呀?
Mr.Queen, whenever you're ready, I can take you to your next appointment, sir. The Lawton meeting?
奎恩先生,等你準備好了,我帶你去下一個地方。去見羅通嗎?
Yes. I just need to swing by the club and pick up my good suit. So, I'll meet you there.
是的。我得先去趟俱樂部,拿一下我的外套。你在那里等我吧
Of course, sir. You're leaving?
好的。你要出門嗎?
There's something else I need to take care of. It's important.
我還有其他事要處理,很重要
More important than what's going on here?
比這兒的事還重要嗎
No offense to Oliver, but I think we need Mr.Robbins and his men more than him.
無意冒犯奧利弗,但我認為有羅賓斯先生和他的手下就夠了。
You are the reason why we're here, and trust me, that wasn't easy to admit.
你是我們來這的原因,相信我,我很不樂意承認這一點。
You'll be fine. I promise.
你們會沒事的。我保證。