I'm feeling like it might be time for you to move.
我覺得你該搬家了
Dad, whoever Rasmus hired is going to keep coming until he finishes the job,
爸,不管拉斯馬斯雇的人是誰,他都不會罷手的。
otherwise Rasmus will just hire someone else who will.
不然拉斯馬斯也會再雇人來殺我
Ok,listen,I want the three of you in protective custody immediately, and don't even think about it.
聽著,我想對你們仨,立即實行保護性監禁,別猶豫了。
He killed two of my men.
他殺了我兩個手下
The Hood just saved our lives. We can trust him.
帽衫俠剛剛救了我們。我們能相信他。
He won't let anything happen to me.
他不會讓我出事的
Even if I was comfortable with the idea of him watching over you 24/7,
即使我想讓他全天候保護你
which I'm not, something tells me he's got better things to do.
當然我不想,我覺得他有更重要的事要做
What about Oliver?
那奧利弗呢?
Sorry, you got another friend named Oliver?
你還有別的朋友叫奧利弗嗎
The Queens have more security than the President.
奎恩一家比總統安保措施還多
They've got cameras everywhere, bodyguards in every wing, and no one goes in or out without being accounted for.
哪里都有監控,各處都有保鏢,進出需要理由。
We both only want what is best for Laurel.
我們都知道什么對勞瑞爾最好
And right now that is to stay close to Oliver. Trust me.
眼下是在奧利弗身邊最安全。相信我。