My daughter is secure at her place? So far, all quiet...
我女兒在她住處還安全嗎?目前來說是,沒有異常
All right, let me know if there is any movement.
要是有動作就告訴我
I'm heading over there right now.
我現在就過去
What did you steal this time?
你這次偷了什么
You got a minute? No. It's about the Hood.
你有時間嗎?沒。是有關帽衫俠的事。
When my men found you on that subway car after you were kidnapped,
你被綁架后,我的人地鐵上發現你時
you told them you didn't know anything about the vigilante.
你說你不知道治安維持者的事
So there's something you forgot to tell them?
你有什么忘說了嗎
No. I just want to see him brought to justice like everyone else.
沒有。我只是像大家一樣想看他被繩之于法。
Don't worry, kid. We'll get him. Just keep making sure I don't have a reason to get you.
別擔心,孩子,我們會抓住他的。可別給個理由讓我抓你。
Taylor? Sweetheart? Are you hungry?
泰勒?親愛的?你餓了嗎?
You know, I make the world's best macaroni and cheese.
我做奶酪通心粉一絕哦
It's the only thing she knows how to make.
她只會做這個
I miss my mom and dad.
我想爸爸媽媽
When I was your age, my mom tucked me into bed that night before going out.
我像你這個年齡時,我媽在出門前給我掖好被子
Then the next thing I knew, there was a police officer at my door.
接下來就是警察來了
He said that she was gone and that I would never see her again. But you know what? He was wrong.
他說她走了,我再也見不到她了,但你知道嗎?他錯了
You saw her?
你見到她了
Every time I close my eyes, I can see her. Every time I go to bed, I see her in my dreams.
我每閉上眼,就能見到她。每晚入睡,都在夢鄉中見到她
Really? Yeah. Now try it, close your eyes. I see them.
真的嗎?嗯。試試,閉上眼。我看到他們了。
Whenever you are sad, or scared, just remember that they will always be there.
你傷心或難過的時候,記住他們都會在你身邊
You constantly surprise me, Merlyn. I'll get it.
你總是給我驚喜,梅林。我去開。