Then what happened?
發生了什么
They fired me!
他們把我解雇了
And took away my special formula
還拿走了我的青春永駐奶
Then they sent me down to live with a family! Oh, Francis, no!
然后他們把我送去跟一個家庭一起生活 不 弗朗西斯 不
Baby corp betrayed me!
寶寶集團背叛了我
And I'm finally going to get revenge with the forever puppy
我終于可以用永恒萌狗來報仇了
Huh? That's it?
啊 就這
No, no
不 不
Imagine a puppy that never grows up
想象一下一個小狗永遠也長不大
A puppy that stays a puppy forever
永遠就是一個小狗狗
Once I launch my forever puppies to every corner of the world
一旦發行我的永恒萌狗讓它們遍布世界的各個角落
They'll be so adorable, no one will ever want a baby ever ever again. How cute!
它們是如此的討人喜歡 就再也沒有人想要養個小孩了 好可愛啊
The end of baby corp!
寶寶集團就完蛋了
Oh, please
噢 拜托
A puppy that never grows up? That's impossible!
一個永遠長不大的狗 這是不可能的
Isn't it?
不是嗎
Oh, it was, until you brought me the key ingredient
原來不可能 直到你把關鍵原料帶來給我
My secret formula
我的青春永駐奶