It's mine! It's mine!
這是我的 這是我的
It's all mine
這全都是我的了
No!
不
You brought me the very thing I needed to destroy baby corp
你帶給了我摧毀寶寶集團所需的最關鍵的東西
No! Yes!
不 沒錯
You walked right into my trap!
你正好掉進了我的陷阱
You'll never get away with this! Yeah, not if we
你不可能得逞的 對 只要我們
What? Tell?
怎樣 告訴別人
Who are you gonna tell, Tim? Your parents?
你打算告訴誰 蒂姆 你的父母嗎
Where are the boys?
孩子們去哪了
I told them to stay in the puppy zone
我讓他們留在狗狗區域的
I'm taking them both with me to Las Vegas
我準備帶他們倆一起去拉斯維加斯
So stay out of my way
所以別擋我的路
I'd hate for them to get terminated
我可不想弄死他們
Ha! They'd never leave us alone
哈 他們絕不會把我們單獨留下的
Oh, really?
噢 真的嗎
Wait until they meet puppy co's certified inhouse childcare expert
等他們見到萌狗集團合格的兒童室內照顧專家
Oh, no
噢 不
Don't be nervous buddy. It's only overnight
別緊張 孩子們 就一晚而已
We'll be back before you know it
一眨眼的時間我們就回來了
Besides you boys are in great hands
而且會有人好好照顧你們的
That's right!
沒錯
Eugenia is practically perfect in every way
尤金妮婭在各方面都堪稱完美
No
不
Please don't go with him
請不要跟他一起走
Francis. Francis is trying to
弗朗西斯 弗朗西斯在試圖
Oh, believe me
噢 相信我
Eugenia won't take her eyes off your children
尤金妮婭不會讓孩子們離開她的視線的
Not for one second
一秒都不會
That's very reassuring
這真是太讓人放心了
Now you see them
現在你看得到他們
And now you don't
現在你又看不到了