To the airport!
去機場
It's over. I'm through
完了 我完蛋了
What do we do, Templeton? What do we do?
我們該怎么辦 坦普爾頓 我們該怎么辦
We have to get to the airport and stop Francis Francis before the plane takes off!
我們必須在飛機起飛之前趕到機場并阻止弗朗西斯 弗朗西斯
Yes! But how do we get past scary poppins down there?
不錯 但是我們怎么樣穿過嚇人的看守呢
Okay There must be something we can do
好吧 一定有辦法的
Hey it's not that bad
喂 也沒那么糟糕嘛
Are you okay?
你還好吧
What's the matter with you?
你這是怎么了
Ah! Don't look at me!
啊 不要看我
Oh, no!
噢 不
Without that formula, I turn into a normal baby
要是沒有那個青春永駐奶 我就會變成一個普通寶寶
You know, googoo gaga. The whole bit!
你知道的 咕咕 嘎嘎 各種怪叫
Oh no!
噢 不
I'm a ticking baby time bomb!
我現(xiàn)在是一個正在倒計時的寶寶炸彈
I'm going to turn into a puking pooping helpless baby!
我將會變成一個只會嘔吐拉屎的無助寶寶
Wait a second. That gives me an idea
等一下 這下我有主意了
What? What is it?
什么 什么主意
I've been through a lot of babysitters
我有過很多保姆
And they all fear one thing
而他們全都害怕同一件事