Now ladies, the secret to deep fried butter is a healthy dab of margarine
現在 女士們 炸黃油的秘訣是用少許健康的人造黃油
Hey, Mr Lady man!
嗨 男扮女裝的人
The baby. I think he's sick!
這個寶寶 我覺得他生病了
You gotta do something!
你必須得做點什么
Oh, the horror!
啊 太可怕了
Templeton! Delicious!
坦普爾頓 好美味啊
Gross! It got in your mouth!
好惡心 它進你嘴了
It got in my mouth too!
它也進我嘴里了
I think I'm gonna be sick!
我覺得我要吐了
Swirly!
沖水
There's only an hour before the plane takes off
距離飛機起飛只剩一個小時了
Let's take the bike
我們騎自行車去吧
Uh, the bike?
啊 騎車
I don't know
我不知道
Let's move!
快走
Okay, but wait right here! What? Where are you going? Templeton!
好的 但是你在這等一下 什么 你要去哪里 坦普爾頓
Always wear a helmet
永遠要記得戴安全帽
Toodaloo, toilet head!
再見了 馬桶頭
Ha! You'll never catch us!
哈 你永遠抓不到我們