That's not right
這不太對勁啊
No. You were my hero!
不 你曾經是我的英雄
How did you end up here?
怎么會到這里來的
You know what I do to little kids who ask lots of questions about me?
你知道我怎么對付那些問我太多問題的小孩嗎
Eugene!
尤金
I read them my story
我給他們念我的故事
And I baked cookies!
我還烤好了餅干
Eugene, my chair
尤金 我的椅子
Now, it all started at baby corp
嗯 這一切都要從寶寶集團說起
A long long time ago
很久 很久以前
I was a hotshot executive
我曾是一個很優秀的高管
Headed straight to the top
一路高升
Everyone loved me
人見人愛
They gave me a promotion the corner office
他們給我升職 高層辦公室
My very own Personal potty? Shing!
還給我屬于自己的私人馬桶 叮叮
I had it all
我擁有了一切
But then one day
直到有一天
I made a terrible discovery
我發現了一件很可怕的事情
I was getting old
我居然在長大
The formula wasn't working anymore
這個配方不起作用了
It turns out I was lactose intolerant
結果發現是因為我乳糖不耐受
No! Yes!
不 是的
I got called in to see the board of directors
我被叫去董事會
Who are the boring directors?
那些無聊的董事是誰啊
The biggest baby bosses of them all
他們都是這里最大的寶貝老板
I thought they loved me
我原以為他們都喜歡我
But they replaced me with someone new
但他們卻找了新人來代替我
Someone younger
一個比我更年輕的
That's horrible
這真是太可怕了
All of a sudden, she got all the love
突然之間 她得到了所有的愛
All the attention
所有的關注
You know how that feels, don't you, Tim?
你知道那是什么感覺 不是嗎 蒂姆
It hurts, doesn't it?
很傷心 對嗎
Yeah, It does
沒錯 確實是的