I feel like we should run
我覺得我們該跑了
I know, but it's just so mesmerizing
我知道 但是這太吸引人了
I kind of wanna see how it ends
我有點想看看它是怎么結束的
Yeah, me too
對 我也是
Well, that didn't end well
好吧 這結束的可不咋地
What?
啥
What the?
這是
Thanks for dropping in kids
歡迎過來 孩子們
Francis Francis?
弗朗西斯 弗朗西斯
I see you've met my big brother Eugene
我知道你已經和我大哥碰面了 尤金
A man of few words
一個寡言少語之人
None in fact
事實上 他根本不說話
Can you put your head back on, please?
把頭罩戴回去 行嗎
What is all this?
這都是些什么呀
Surprise!
驚喜
A baby corp binky? Where did you get that?
一個寶寶集團的奶嘴 你在哪兒得到的
You don't recognize me?
你記不到我了嗎
Perhaps from my youth
或許你還記得我小時候長什么樣
Super colossal big fat boss baby?
超級無比大胖老板寶寶
He is him? And him is you?
他是他 他是你
Except older and wrinklier
除了老一點和皺紋多一點