That's so sweet
你可真是太有愛了
Way to keep your eyes on the prize, Templeton
記住我們的目標是什么 坦普爾頓
We find out what the new puppy is and I go home
我們搞清新的小狗狗是什么了 我就能回家了
You guys stay in the puppy zone, okay?
你們就呆在狗狗區 知道了嗎
Okay, bye!
知道了 再見
That's where we'll find the secret file on the new puppy
這就是我們能找新萌狗絕密文件的地方
We'll never get through that door
我們肯定過不了那扇門的
No, not that door
不 不是那一扇
The doggy door
是那個狗洞
But how do we get past the guard?
但是我們要怎樣繞過守衛呢
No, no, no. No way
不 不 不 沒門
No!
不行
Ichy plushy puppy pants!
這狗套裝又癢毛又多
Aw, what a cute little pup
啊 多可愛的小狗狗
Kids. Psst!
喂 熊孩子們
Get down
趴下
All the way down
全身都趴下來
I've never been so humiliated in all my life
我這輩子還從未被如此羞辱過