I'm not used to being tickled
我不習慣被人撓癢癢
Once at a corporate retreat
一旦你進了公司
But those things always get weird
但是這些事總是變得奇怪
What? You've never been tickled?
你從未被撓癢癢過
What about your parents?
你的父母呢
Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot
噢 抱歉 我忘了
You didn't have parents, did you?
你沒有父母對嗎
Tim, I may look like a baby
蒂姆 也許我看起來像個寶寶
But I was born all grown up
但是我一生下來就完全長大了
I can't even imagine not being a kid
我無法想象沒有童年的樣子
You missed out on your whole childhood?
你錯過了你的整個童年
You never had someone to love you?
難道從來沒有人愛過你嗎
You can't miss what you never had
從未有過的東西又何談錯過
Wake up, little halflings!
醒醒 小不點
Hey, Tim. Wake up buddy
嘿 蒂姆 醒醒 哥們
What? Rise and shine!
啥 太陽照老高了
Is something wrong? Am I fired?
有什么問題嗎 我被炒了
No, you're late for work
不是 你上班遲到了
What?
啥
It's take your kid to work day! And you're the kid
今天是帶孩子去上班日 就決定是你了
You're officially ungrounded
你的禁足正式解除了
Really? Really
真的 真的
Can the baby come too?
寶寶也會來嗎
I don't see why not
我可想不出他不去的原因
Yes! Yes, yes, yes! Yeah!
對 好棒 好棒 棒呆了
I wish I was that excited for work
我希望我工作的時候也能那樣激動
Oh, look it's my spatula
噢 看哪 這是我的鏟子