I don't wear nautical. It's not even Friday!
我不穿船員衣服的 今天也不是星期五
Come on, you're putting this thing on!
快點 你一定要穿上這衣服
You gonna make me? You can't make me punk
你要逼我嗎 你逼不了我 小不點
What have you done to me? Stop! Get back here! No! Oh! No way. Come on!
你對我做了什么 停下來 回來 不行 噢 沒門 快來
Tim, what are you doing in here?
蒂姆 你在這干嘛
Hey, what's all the racket?
喂 怎么都在吵吵鬧鬧的
Aw! Isn't he adorable?
噢 他不可愛嗎
Oh I've got one for you too!
喔 我也給你準備了一個
Ahoy Matey! Ooh
喂 小兄弟 喔
What?
什么
Bummer
蠢貨
Smile!
笑啊
Smile for the camera
對著鏡頭笑
It makes me feel weak
這感覺可不好
Who's ticklish? It doesn't work on me. Here? I'm dead down there. Come on, everyone has a tickle spot
誰怕癢來著 我可不吃這一套 這里 我毫無感覺的 得了吧 每個人都有一個癢癢點
Come here, look at this
過來 看看這個
"And then hansel and gretel
那個時候漢塞爾和格雷特
"Pushed the wicked old woman into the oven
把老巫婆推進爐子
"And the godless witch was miserably burnt to death"
對神不敬的女巫被悲慘地燒死了
Let me get this straight
讓我把這個捋清楚
The story is about cannibalism and burning people alive
這個故事是關于同類相食和焚燒活人
Yeah
是啊
No wonder kids are so messed up!
難怪孩子們如此害怕
Getting along is exhausting
好好相處是很累的
Back at ya, Tim
你說得對 蒂姆
You should have seen your face in that picture
你應該看看那張照片上你的臉
You were all
你一直都