Where did you get that?
那是哪來的
Regina gave it to me.
瑞金娜給我的
Apple! So?
是蘋果 所以呢
You can't eat that. It's poison.
你不能吃 這個有毒
What? Don't you see?
什么 難道你看不出嗎
The dealit was all a trick to get you to eat that, to get rid of the savior.
那個協議 那是她讓你吃下這個的詭計 徹底擺脫救世主
Henry, come on. Why would she do that when I just told her I was gonna go?
亨利 別這樣 我已經告訴她 我要離開了 她為什么還要這么做呢
Because as long as you're alive, you're a threat to the curse.
只要你活著 你就能威脅到這個詛咒
Henry, you've gotta stop thinking like this.
亨利 你不能再有這樣的想法了
But it's the truth!
但這就是事實
And you leaving isn't gonna change that.
你離開并不能改變事實
I'll prove it to you. No!
我證明給你看 不要
Henry... What are you doing?
亨利 你在干什么
I'm sorry it had to come to this.
抱歉要走到這一步
You may not believe in the curse... Or in me.
你也許不相信詛咒 也不相信我
But I believe in you.
但我相信你
See? You wanna have some ice cream with that?
看吧 你想來再來點冰淇淋嗎
And then we can go back to talking about...
然后我們可以繼續說...
Henry? Henry? Henry?!
亨利 亨利 亨利