All of it.
他所說的一切
Yes.
是的
I was leaving town.
我都準備離開童話鎮了
Why couldn't you just leave things alone?
你為什么非得插手呢
Because as long as you're alive, Henry will never be mine!
因為只要你還活著 亨利永遠不會是我的
He'll never be anyone's unless you fix this.
你不救他 誰都得不到他
You wake him up!
快讓他醒過來
I can't!
不行了
Don't you have magic?
你不是有魔法嗎
That was the last of it.
最后一點都在酥餅上了
It was supposed to put you to sleep!
本該讓你中睡眠咒的
What's it gonna do to him?
咒語對他會有什么影響
I don't know.
我不知道
Magic here is unpredictable.
這個世界的魔法無法預料
So... So he could... Yes.
所以...所以他有可能... 是的
So what do we do?
那我們怎么辦
We need help.
我們得找人幫忙
There's one other person in this town who knows about this... knows about magic.
這鎮上還有一個人知道此事 知道魔法
Mr. Gold.
戈登先生
Actually,he goes by "Rumplestiltskin."
其實 他又叫朗普斯金