The boy is showing no symptoms that would suggest neurotoxins, so whatever's going on, this is not the culprit!
他沒有任何神經系統中毒的癥狀 所以這個癥狀肯定不是蘋果造成的
Well, what else could it be?
那是什么
I don't know. That's what I'm trying to find out.
不知道 我正想辦法搞清楚
He's gonna be okay, though, right?
他不會有事的 對吧
Right now we just need to stabilize him, 'cause he's slipping away.
現在我們得讓他穩定下來 他的生命體征在變弱
Is there anything else that you can remember, any little detail?
你還記得其它可能導致他昏厥的狀況嗎 哪怕只是小事
I already told you everything. Do something!
我已經全部告訴你了 快想點辦法
Look, I understand you're frustrated, Ms. Swan.
我知道你現在心急如焚 斯旺女士
I do, but I need something to treat, and right now there is no explanation.
我很理解 但治病也得先找到病因 可現在還完全不清楚
It's like...
就像
Like magic.
就像魔法
Every story in this book actually happened.
書里的每個故事都曾經發生過
Goodbye, Emma.
再見了 艾瑪
You should know more than anyone, because you're in this book.
你應該比任何人都清楚 因為你就是書里的人物
Find us.
回來找我們
Where's my son?
我兒子在哪里
You did this.
是你干的
No.
不要
You did this!
是你干的
What the hell are you doing?!
你到底在干什么
Stop this! My son Is sick because of you!
住手 我兒子...就是被你害的
That apple turnover you gave mehe ate it!
你給我的水果酥餅 被他吃了
What?
什么
It was meant for you!
那是為你做的
It's true, isn't it?
是真的 對吧
What are you talking about?
你說什么
It's true, isn't it?!
他說的都是真的 是不是