I have to go.
我必須要離開了
Go? You mean leave Storybrooke?
離開...你是說要離開童話鎮嗎
Yeah. I spoke to Regina, and we made a deal.
對 我和瑞金娜談過了 我們達成了協議
I'm still gonna be able to see you, just not... every day.
我還是能見到你 只是不是每天
No! No, you can't trust her.
不 不 你不能相信她
I have to. It's my only choice. It's what's best for you, Henry.
我不得不相信她 這是我的唯一選擇 這是對你最好的選擇 亨利
Every time I fight her, someone else gets hurt.
每次我和她作對 都有人會受傷
No, no, no!
不不不
You're just scared.
你只是害怕了
This happens to all heroes.
所有的英雄都會有這樣的經歷
It's just the low moment before you fight back.
這只是黎明前的黑暗
Henry! This isn't a story.
亨利 這不是童話
This is reality.
這是現實
And things have to change.
一切都得改變
You can't skip school.
你不能逃學
You can't run away, and...
你不能逃走 還有...
You can't believe in curses.
你不能相信什么詛咒
Yyou really don't believe?
你真的不相信嗎
I... This is how it has to be right now.
我們現在只能這樣了
I made a deal, and I used my super power. She's telling the truth.
我和她達成了協議 我用了我的超能力 她說了實話
She's gonna take really good care of you.
她會竭盡全力照顧好你
Yes, but she wants you dead.
是的 但是她想讓你死
Come on, Henry!
亨利 別亂說
You're the only one that can stop her.
你是唯一能阻止她的人
Stop her from what?
阻止她什么
All she's ever done is fight for you.
她所做的一切都是為了你
This just... got out of hand.
只不過有點失控
I'm sorry.
對不起