Snow was here. I can smell it.
白雪來過這里 我能聞出來
Snow! Snow!
白雪 白雪
she's over here!
她在這里
I found her lying here like this.
她就這樣躺在這里
Granny, give me your dagger.
外婆 把匕首給我
Maybe she's just sleeping.
也許她只是睡著了
She has no breath.
沒有呼吸了
She's gone.
她死了
She sacrificed herself for true love.
她為真愛犧牲了自己
She sacrificed herself for all of us.
她為我們犧牲了自己
It would appear sacrifice is overrated.
犧牲什么的 沒啥了不起
Speaking of...
說到這個...
Snow! What have you done to her?!
白雪 你對她做了什么
What have you done?!
你做了什么
I hope you bought travel insurance, because no one's going anywhere.
我希望你買了旅行險 因為沒人要離開
Oh, really?
是嗎
And why's that?
為什么這么說呢
Because I found a solution to my Emma Swan problem. Oh, yes?
艾瑪·斯旺的問題我已經找到了解決方法 是嗎
An old reliable solution.
古老又可靠的解決方法