Johnny! Oh!
啊 強尼
You gave me a fright there
你真是嚇死我了
Sorry, I didn't mean to. I just
抱歉 我不是故意的 我只是
Well, I know it's late, but I could really use some extra piano lessons
我知道有點晚了 但我能不能額外的練習下鋼琴呢
That's it
就像這樣
That's good
漸入佳境
You're getting it
你上道了
Shoppers are reminded the store will close in 15 minutes Thank you
親愛的顧客們你們好 本店將于15分鐘后關閉 謝謝您的光臨
The lady in aisle six
第六通道的女士
That was awesome
跳得太棒了
Mr Moon, are you sure this is legal?
月伯樂 你確定這是合法的嗎
Uh, I don't know, but if you keep asking questions, we'll never get this done
我不知道 但是你要不停問問題 我們永遠完成不了這個了
Now, hit it!
現在打開吧
A little higher
再高一點
There it is. Thank you
好了 謝謝
Posters up
貼上海報
Now, run away!
現在 快跑
Rosita, have you seen my car?
羅西塔 你有沒有看見我的車
Rosita, what the?
羅西塔 什么這是
What's going on?
怎么回事啊
Rosita!
羅西塔
Kids, where's mommy?
孩子們 你們的媽媽去哪了