How are you? Okay, Johnny, let's get you out here!
你還好嗎 好了 強尼 該你上了
And you guys, you've gotta work on that routine
還有 你們 你們平時得加把勁練習
Take it away, Johnny!
開始吧 強尼
You can't just sing it
你不能只干巴巴的唱
You've got to show the fire and desire
你應該展現出你的熱情和渴望
The fire went out a long time ago
我的熱情早被生活的瑣碎磨滅了
What?
你說什么
Look, I can't even keep count of the steps
聽著 我連數步子的數不清
Ugh! Counting schmounting!
啊 心中無數啊
She sings too much with her head, right?
她是在用腦子唱歌 是不是
Ja, ja, see?
對 對 看見沒
Forget the steps and just like
忘掉舞步 就像這樣
let the music take control of your body parts
讓音樂控制你的身體
My body parts are not responding, okay?
我的身體沒法協調舞動 好吧
It's never gonna happen
永遠都不可能
I should just be getting groceries
我該去超市淘貨了
Rosita, no, Rosita, come on. Don't go.
羅西塔 別這樣啊羅西塔 別這樣
Psst! Hey! Hey!
喂 嘿 嘿
Down here
朝底下看
Have you seen three nastylooking bears out there?
你有沒有看見三只兇神惡煞的大熊在外面
Uh, no
呃 沒有
Oh, great. Hey, by the way, I love your act
噢 太好了 嘿 順便說一下 我喜歡你的表演
Seriously, the the part where you fall flat on your face?
說真的 尤其是你摔了個狗吃屎那塊
Oh, that cracks me up every time
噢 讓我笑得滿地找牙
See you around, porky
回見 肥肥
Ah, man
天吶
Johnny, uh, I know I'm asking a lot of you. Mr Moon, I'm really trying, I promise
強尼 呃 我知道我對你的要求有點高 月伯樂 我真的很努力了 我發誓
What about your backup song?
你的備選曲子呢
Have you practiced that?
你有沒有練習那首
Uh, well, not yet
呃 還沒有呢
Well, why don't we go back and work on that one okay? I mean, look, if you play like that in front of Nana noodleman
好吧 那我們就回去重新開始練習另一首 如何 我的意思 如果你像剛才那樣在諾德曼面前表演
Johnny?
強尼