Okay, enough of that
好了 夠了
Cut it
切掉
I don't think anyone's gonna call her after that
再這樣下去沒有經紀人會給她打電話
Okay, ash, um. Hey, come on, ash. What is it? Do you not like the dress?
好了 艾希 別這樣 艾希 怎么了 你是不喜歡這條裙子嗎
Ash, what's wrong?
艾希 怎么啦
Well it sounds to me like you are way better off without that that
你男朋友真是
That total superjerk dinkleschplatt!
超級無敵不要臉
Exactly. Total superjerk dinkleschplatt
對 超級無敵不要臉
Rosita! Gunter!
羅西塔 甘特
You're on next. Yeah, okay, here. There should be some gum or some candy in there somewhere. Just help yourself
該你們了 好的 好了 給你 這里頭應該有些口香糖或是糖果什么的 別客氣
Rosita. Wait. Can I take your place please?
羅西塔 等等 請問我能不能先來
Sure, Johnny. Go ahead. Okay, get ready 'cause I'm warning you
當然了 強尼 去吧 好了 準備好 因為我警告你了
This stage is about to explode with major piggy power
這個舞臺將會展現實力豬豬的獨魔亂舞
I am so sorry
很抱歉
I have no control
我也無力回天了
Okay, come on, you can do this
加油 你做的到
Are you okay?
你還好嗎
Oh, yes, I'm fine
是的 我很好