Your pathetic shows are the reason that theater no longer has an audience
就是因為你那乏味的演出才讓觀眾席上空無一人
Oh, but this show is gonna pack 'em in like it did in the good old days
哦 不過這場演出將會 將會吸引他們來看的 就像它在過往美好的日子里
They were not "Good old days", Mr Moon
月伯樂先生 那不是 美好的往日
They were magnificent
而是很動人的日子
And that theater of yours, it was a palace of wonder and magic
你的那個劇院曾是奇妙而魔幻的殿堂
But Nana it still is. Yeah, right. Ow!
可是 奶奶 它仍然是 啊 是啊 噢
I can recall the ushers in their velvet suits
我還能想起穿著天鵝絨套裝的招待員
Queues a mile long just to get a ticket
觀眾但求一票而排起的一英里長隊
The curtain rising over that glorious stage
帷幕在金碧輝煌的舞臺上緩緩升起
Music and light bringing dreams to life?
音樂和燈光把夢想照進現實
Precisely
正是如此
Well, it's just like you remember it
哦 似乎你還記得它
In fact, I've made it even more spectacular. No, you haven't. Shh
事實上 我甚至讓它更加驚艷 不 你沒有 噓
Come see for yourself
你自己來看看
Uh, a special performance just for you
啊 一場只為你準備的特別演出
What do you say, Nana?
你想說什么 奶奶
I say.. You are a liar, Mr. Moon
我想說 你是個騙子 月伯樂先生
Okay, well, we're done now. Thank you, Nana
好吧 那么 我們已經完成了 謝謝你了 奶奶
But anything's better than spending another evening playing checkers with this old fart
不過比起再花一整晚跟這個老頭玩象棋 做什么也不失為一個更好的選擇
What?
什么
Great
好極了
It's gonna blow you away, Nana
這會震撼你的 奶奶
And that is no lie
不是謊話