We are set for life now boys!
現在我們可以過上紙醉金迷的生活了 伙計們
What's going on? Where's Johnny?
怎么回事 強尼呢
He's not here
他不在這兒
Run!
快跑
Oh, I'm dead
噢 我死定了
No, mom, I have not made any friends
不 媽媽 我沒有交任何朋友
What do you think this is, kindergarten?
你覺得這是哪啊 幼兒園嗎
Where were you?
你去哪了
Um, well, thing is I went to get gas and, um. Don't lie to me!
呃 事情是這樣的 我去加油去了 然后 別撒謊
Um, I was at a rehearsal
呃我去參加排練了
Rehearsal? For what?
排練 什么排練
I was at a singing contest
我參加了一個歌唱比賽
Look, dad, I'm sorry
聽著 老爹 對不起
I just don't want to be in your gang
我只是不想加入你的團伙
I want to be a singer. Singer?
我想做一個歌手歌手
Look, dad, no, it's okay. it's okay
聽我說 老爹 不 沒關系 沒關系
I can get the bail money
我能弄來保釋金
There's a prize, it's $100000
這個比賽的獎金就有10萬呢
How did I end up with a son like you, eh?
我怎么就生了你這樣坑爹的兒子 哈
You're nothing like me
你一點都不像我
You never were and you never will be
你從來都不像我 也永遠都不會像我
I'll get you out! Dad wait! I'll get the money! I promise!
我會把你弄出來的 老爹 等一下 我會弄到錢的 我保證