How's that, miss crawly?
凱莉太太 你覺得怎么樣
Sorry
不好意思
Mr Moon would like everyone to meet backstage before she arrives
月先生希望大家能在奶奶來之前到后臺集合
You wrote that?
這歌是你寫的
Uh, yeah
額 是的
Do you like it?
你喜歡這歌嗎
Are you kidding?
喜歡 你在逗我呢
It's fantastic
我簡直愛上它了
You've gotta sing that today
今天你就唱這首
Mike you're on first
麥克 你來開場
Sure
沒問題
Uh, just a second here
嗯 稍等一下
Honey, I'm busy
親愛的 我正忙著
What? I can't hear you
什么 我聽不清
Rosita and gunter, you're on after Mike
羅西塔 甘特 你們在麥克之后出場
You got it, boss
沒問題 老板
Rosita!
羅西塔
Super cool!
酷斃了
You've like totally come back
你看上去 整裝待發啊
Okay, Johnny, you follow them
好 強尼 你是下一個
What? Oh, oh, yeah, yeah, I'm ready
什么 噢噢 好的 我準備好了
Ash, you're after. Johnny, I got it
艾希 你是 我在強尼后面 沒問題
And meena, last chance, kid. You want to join these guys out there today?
米娜 孩子 最后問你一次 你想 你想加入他們一起表演嗎
I would, I just get so scared
我很想 但是 人家就是很害怕
Sure you do. All right, but you know how to get over that, right?
是的 害怕是在所難免的 但是 你知道如何克服它 是嗎
Uh, no
額 并不
You just start singing
唱起來啊
Do what you love then you'll be great'cause you won't be afraid anymore because you'll actually be doing it, right?
做你喜歡做的事 然后你就能出色地完成它 因為你的心中不再有恐懼 因為你已用實際行動戰勝了恐懼 是嗎
Look, do you love to sing?
這樣說吧 你喜歡唱歌嗎
I mean, do you really love it?
我的意思是 你是真心喜歡唱歌嗎
Of course I do
那是當然了
Then you face this headon, meena
那你就應該昂首挺胸 勇敢地唱出來 米娜
Because like my dad always said
因為 就像我爸爸常說的
"Don't let fear stop you from doing the thing you love"
別讓恐懼阻擋你追求夢想的腳步
Uh, Okay, I'll do it
額 好吧 我會上場的
Great. Mr Moon!
太棒了 月老板
She's here
女王駕到