Nana!
奶奶
Oh! Do not even think of embracing me
呃 不要有任何抱我的沖動 連想都不行
You got it
沒問題
Eddie, please show your Nana to the royal box
艾迪 請帶奶奶上貴賓席
Oh, for heaven sakes, I'm perfectly capable of walking
噢 天那別碰我 我自己能走
You nervous?
你緊張嗎
Are you kidding?
逗我呢
I'm absolutely terrified
我的小心臟都要跳出來了
Boss. That's his car, isn't it? Right there
老大 這是那只老鼠的車 對嗎 就在這兒
Pull over
靠邊停
Lapsang souchong courtesy of Mr Moo moo
正山小種紅茶 月老板專門為您準備的
Wonderful
簡直了
Hhoney, honey, the show is starting, all right?
親愛的 演出就要開始了 先這樣吧
I can't talk now, I gotta go
我現在不方便說話 我先掛了
Of course I love you
我當然愛你了
You think I'd buy you diamond earrings if I didn't
如果我不愛你 我怎么會給你買鉆石耳環呢
Where is my money?
欠我的錢在哪里
Okay, okay, listen, listen, I just maybe kind of spent it all. You know?
好 好 好 是這樣的 我 我 可能 呃 把它們都花光了 你懂的
No, no, no, please, please wait!
別別別 求你了 等一下
I'll give you the money. I'll get you $100000!
我會把錢還給你的 我會給你 10萬美元
Where are you going to get that kind of money?
你從哪兒能拿到這么多錢
Moon! Okay?
月伯樂那 行了吧
Moon's got my money
我的錢在月伯樂那
Who is this "Moon"?
月伯樂是哪棵蔥