Hey, guys, so, a random question, but, um, do any of you get kind of a weird vibe from Beth? You know, like maybe something's a little off?
各位,我隨口問一句,你們中有誰覺得貝絲怪怪的嗎?就是有點不正常那種?
Beth? No. She's an angel.
貝絲,怎么會?她超棒的。
Yeah, she seems super-sweet.
對啊,她人可好了。
You're really not shying away from those "S" words, are you?
你還真是不怕用帶S的詞。
S-so, no one thinks that Beth has maybe, like, a slightly psychotic side?
所以沒人覺得貝絲心理稍微有點詭異嗎?
I see what's going on here.
我知道發生什么事了。
Somebody's jealous 'cause she's not the only pretty girl around here anymore, hmm?
有人嫉妒了,因為她不再是這里唯一的小美女了。對吧?
Thanks, mom.
我可謝謝你了,老媽。
Beth's super-hot. If everyone in the coast guard looks like that, sign me up. It's just on the weekends, right?
貝絲超性感。要是海岸巡邏員都長那樣我也去報名。只在周末工作對吧?
Forget it. You're all useless.
算了,你們都沒用了。
Who was that? - Oh, it's just work.
是誰啊?-工作上的事。
There is a line that I will not cross.
我有一條絕對的底線。
As soon as I touch that phone, I'm a suspicious spouse, and that is not me.
只要碰了他的電話,就是懷疑他的忠貞,我才不是那種人。
So, I say to the waitress..."I saw you pour from the regular pot."
所以我跟服務員說...我看到你倒的是普通咖啡。
And, um, she's like, "Nope. I, uh, poured from the decaf pot".
然后她說,不是。我倒的是低咖啡因的。
You know? Oh, my gosh. Let me get that.
天哪。我來撿。
Come on. Don't leave me hanging. Were you up all night?
快點說。別吊我胃口。你整晚都沒睡著嗎?
"Had fun with you. Spencer. See you, Monday. Spencer. Smiley face. Spencer". Who is Spencer? !
跟你玩得很開心,斯賓塞。周一見,斯賓塞。笑臉,斯賓塞。斯賓塞是誰?
Hey, Mr. D. -Hey.
鄧先生。-嘿。
Can we talk?
我們能聊一下嗎?
Sure thing. What'll you have?
當然,你想聊些什么?
What's up?
怎么了?
So, I've been...getting some signals from Beth that she wants me to propose.
我接到了貝絲的暗示,她想讓我求婚。
That's exciting.
真是激動人心。
Yeah. I even have ring.
對啊,我連戒指都準備好了。