What?
什么?
I was going through his wallet and I found a receipt to the Avian Hotel.
我翻他錢包的時候找到了笑裊酒店的收據。
It's probably some fancy French place where he's meeting his lover for their secret weekly rendezvous.
有可能是他跟情人周末偷偷約會的某個高級法式酒店。
Has he said anything to you about the unit upstairs? You gasped.
他跟你聊過關于樓上那套房的事嗎?你倒吸氣了。
Only because you did.
因為你先倒吸氣了啊。
Phil, tell me what you know right now.
菲爾,告訴我你知道什么。
I don't know anything. Put me down. Talk to your husband.
我什么都不知道,放我下來。跟你老公談談。
This is my wallet. You never saw me.
這是我的錢包,你沒見過我。
Stella, no. Bad girl. Bad girl. Stella, no. Stella, no.
斯黛拉,不要,壞孩子。壞孩子,斯黛拉,不要。斯黛拉,不要。
Lily spilled some juice on the counter. Should I frisk her for guns?
莉莉在臺子上撒了些果汁。我該搜搜看她身上有沒有槍嗎?
Oh, geez. Oh, sorry.
老天。打擾了。
Jay, no!
杰,不要!
Haley! Come check it out. I was just showing Luke and Manny some things that I learned in coast guard training.
海莉!快過來看。我在教盧克和曼尼一些我在海岸警衛隊訓練學到的技能。
You look so pretty.
你好美。
All right, Manny, take this pen from me.
好了,曼尼,把這支筆從我這兒拿走。
So, you just want me to grab it?
你是要我就這么拿嗎?
See? That's what you do when someone tries to take something that's yours.
看見了吧?如果有人要搶走屬于你的東西,你就用這招。
Awesome. My turn.
帥爆了。到我了。
What happened? Did I get the pen?
怎么回事?我拿到筆了嗎?
Hey, your hair's burning!
你的頭發燒著了!
What? ! Oh my God!
什么?我的天!
Ay! Your hair!
你的頭發!
I got it!
我來搞定!
It's out! It's out!
滅了!滅了!
What happened?
怎么回事?
It must have been that candle.
肯定是挨到了那根蠟燭。
Why'd you sit so close to it?
你干嘛坐得離它那么近?
She told me to!
她讓我坐這兒的!
Ay, Beth, thank God that you were here.
貝絲,多虧有你在這里。
I'm just glad I could help.
很高興我能幫上忙。
It's getting crazy in here.
這里發生的事情太瘋狂了。