Yeah. We'll have a great time. Cafés, museums, Plus, Europe is not safe for teenage girls.
沒錯,我們一定會玩得很開心的。各種餐廳,博物館,再說了,歐洲對少女來說可不安全。
You've seen "Taken"? Could you imagine dad getting that phone call?
你看過《颶風營救》嗎?你能想象爸爸要是收到那通電話會怎樣嗎?
What is his particular set of skills? Juggling?
他能有什么特殊技能啊?變魔術嗎?
Hey, Dad, can we talk?
老爸,我們能談談嗎?
Sure, honey. - In private.
當然了,親愛的。-私下里談。
Oh, not so hard. I can't breathe. Little robot humor.
別那么用力,我無法呼吸了。小小的機器人笑話。
I noticed you didn't laugh at my robot joke. What's going on?
我注意到你聽到我的機器人笑話并沒有笑。出什么事了?
Everyone thinks beth is so great, but I think she's crazy. She's been after me all day.
大家都覺得貝絲超級好,但我覺得她是個瘋子。她已經針對我一整天了。
Why would she be after you?
她為什么要針對你?
She thinks I'm in love with Andy.
她覺得我愛上安迪了。
Are you?
那你有嗎?
No. I mean, I care about him. He makes me laugh. I like spending time with him.
沒有,我的確關心他。他能逗我發笑,我喜歡跟他在一起玩。
Well, do you think about him when he's not around?
當他不在你身邊時,你會想他嗎?
I guess.
會吧。
Sometimes, I see something funny and I think, "Oh, Andy would love that. I wish he were here so I could share it with him."
有時候,我看到一些好笑的事,就會心想"安迪一定超愛這個的。我真希望他也在這里,我就能跟他一起樂了。"
But...Honey, I know I'm just a robot, but that sounds like love to me.
但是,親愛的,我知道我只是個機器人,但在我看來那就是愛啊。
Doesn't matter anyway. He's in love with someone else. Maybe I'm the crazy one.
反正也無所謂了。他在愛著別人。或許我才是個瘋子吧。
Don't mean to interrupt. Just came to say goodbye. Beth and I are going to take a drive, try to catch the sunset.
我不是故意要打擾的。只是來道別一下。貝絲和我打算開車出去兜兜風,欣賞夕陽的美景。
Okay, well, have fun.
好的,祝你們玩的開心。
Okay.
好的。
It's Haley. Haley's the girl. You love Ha-- love each other!
是海莉,海莉就是那個女孩,你愛的是海...你們互相愛著對方!
Come on. I'll walk you out.
走吧,我送你們出去。
Where are you going?
你們要去哪兒啊?
You guys love each oth-- You're making a huge mistake!
你們愛著對方...你們正在犯下一個巨大的錯!