Why don't we just sing that song I wrote her?
我們為什么不直接唱我給她寫的那首歌啊?
Because I don't want to sing that lame song.
因為我不想唱那首無聊的歌。
Lame. Okay.
無聊,好吧。
Phil, really? Come on.
菲爾,沒搞錯吧?拜托。
Only you could hurt a robot!
只有你才能傷到機器人!
You, uh -- you need some help?
你需要幫助嗎?
Sure.
好啊。
So, um, I was wondering -- Um, has Beth said anything to you about me, about...not liking me?
我在想...貝絲跟你說了我的什么事嗎?不喜歡我什么的?
Are you kidding? Beth's obsessed with you.
你開玩笑嗎?貝絲非常喜歡你。
She's always like, "Haley's so cute. I just want to bite her face."
她總是說,海莉好可愛,我真想咬她的臉。
Oh, my God.
天啊。
She asked me where you work, where you go at night, whether you hike alone.
她問我你在哪里,工作晚上去哪里,是不是一個人遠足。
She's actually very concerned about you.
實際上她很關心你。
Or is it possible --
有沒有可能...
What are you guys talking about?
你們聊些什么呢?
How I'm only into Korean dudes.
我只喜歡韓國人。
Oh, hey, honey.
好啊,親愛的。
Hey, Phil.
好啊,菲爾。
Hey, don't turn. Be cool, be cool. I need you to make this apartment thing go away.
別轉過來,裝淡定。我需要你取消公寓這單生意。
What? - I said, "be cool."
什么?-我說了,裝淡定。
Why do you want it to go away?
你為什么想取消啊?
We had some budget cuts at the office, and a bunch of us got laid off.
辦公室裁減了預算有幾個人被辭退了。
Now - now, I didn't tell Cam because...I was embarrassed, but also because I knew - I knew I would get another job like that.
我沒有告訴小卡,因為我很尷尬,但也因為我知道...我知道我一瞬間就能找到另一份工作。
It's been a month, and - and now it's just weird that I didn't tell him in the first place, So every morning, I leave for work.
已經過去一個月了,現在看起來我一開始沒告訴他這事反而奇怪,所以每天早上我就去上班。
Well, heigh-ho, heigh-ho. It's off to work I go.
嗨喲嗨喲,我去上班啦。