I know someday I'm gonna lose you to another woman, and I'll find a way to be okay with it.
我知道將來我要把你交到別的女人手上,但是我會想辦法接受的。
Thanks, Kylie.
謝謝你,凱莉。
But not today.
但今天不會。
So, I walk into his office he's looking at a picture of me and he's crying.
接著我走進他的辦公室,他在看我的照片,而且在哭。
Your dad?
你爸爸?
Yeah, I couldn't believe it either.
是啊,我都不敢相信。
This is why I'm glad that I show my emotions in front of the girls.
這也是為何我很樂意在女兒面前表達我的感受。
I think that's the reason that feeling...- Phill, can we at least have my story until the oven preheats?
我覺得這就是為什么... -菲爾,我們能不能在爐子熱起來之前先聽完我的故事?
Sorry, I thought you were finished.
對不起,我以為你說完了。
Okay, so, anyway, I went back later and it turns out he wasn't crying, he was plucking his nose hairs.
好吧,后來我又去了一趟他的辦公室。原來他沒有在哭,他是在拔他的鼻毛。
I didn't expect that.
我可沒想到。
Yeah, me neither.
是啊,我也想不到。
To walk into that theatre and see their cute little heads together after they had been fighting all afternoon.
能走進那間影院然后看著她們的小腦袋靠在一起,就在她們吵了一下午的架之后。
Come on, you had to be done that time.
拜托,你剛才絕對算是說完了。
No, is it me? Is it the way that I tell stories?
不,這是我的問題嗎?是我講故事的方式有問題嗎?
Am I so boring or is everyone in this family that self-involved.
是我太悶還是這個家里的所有人就只關心自己。
As I was saying her name was Elena and she's from North Carolina. That's my roomate. Now I'm done.
接著我剛沒說完的,她叫埃蓮娜,來自北卡羅萊納州。這就是我的室友,現在我說完了。