I made that.
這都歸功于我。
Hey, you wanted to see me?
你想見我?
Just got off the phone with Dan Signer. - Who?
剛跟丹·希格諾打完電話。-誰?
He's one of the big mucks at the Grand Royal Hotels. They're thinking about dropping our account.
他是皇家大酒店的大股東之一。他們打算取消和我們的合作。
Something about you turning down the job offer. Well...and then accepting it, and then turning it down, and then accepting it again.
因為你拒絕了他們。然后又接受,然后又拒絕,接著又接受。
Why are you jerking him around? You're worse than Claudia.
你為什么要這樣耍他?你比克勞迪婭還糟糕。
Who's claudia? - Janice's ex-girlfriend.
誰是克勞迪婭。-杰妮斯的前女友。
She strung her along for eight years, now they're in a custody battle over two Labradors.
她把她騙了整整八年,她們倆現在在為兩只拉布拉多的監護權打官司。
Am I the only one that got stuck in the break room with her today?
難道今天我是唯一一個在休息室聽她訴苦的人嗎?
Okay, dad, look. If it'll help, I'll call the hotel people and I'll straighten all this out.
老爸,如果能行,我會打給酒店的人,把這一切都說開。
I don't think more calls from you is the answer, and by the way, I don't think you're gonna get that job anymore.
我不覺得你再打電話去有什么用,還有,我覺得你拿不到那份工作了。
Fine! I don't care! I don't care! I never wanted that job in the first place!
行啊!我無所謂!我才不在乎呢!我從一開始就沒想要那份工作!
Well, then why did you tell me about it in the first place?
那你為什么一開始要跟我說呢?
Because I wanted you to tell me not to take the job Because I'm your daughter!
因為我想讓你叫我別去做那份工作啊,因為我是你女兒!
You know, the thing behind the mirror that you...trim your nose hairs with?
那面鏡子后面的那個人,就是你用來修鼻毛的那面鏡子。
Don't you even care if I stay or go?
你有在意過我的去留嗎?
Of course I do.
我當然有。
Well, you don't show it.
好吧,可你沒什么表示啊。
Well, maybe because I didn't want that to be a factor.
也許是因為我不想讓這影響到你的決定。
It would kill me if I thought that what I felt would hold you back from getting something that you wanted.
一想到我的感受可能讓你做不了你想做的事,我就會痛苦到不行。
But trust me, when I saw that job offer, my heart almost fell out of my chest.
你要相信,當我看到那份工作邀請,我緊張得心都快要跳出來。
I love us working together!
我愛死我們一起工作!
Thanks. Okay, then.
謝謝。那好吧。
"Okay, then"? I pour my heart out, and that's all I get?
那好吧?我掏心掏肺的就得到這么一句話?
One time my dad said, "Nice game, kid." I had eye black streaming down my cheeks, but all I get is, "Okay, then"?
有一次我爸跟我說了句"打得漂亮"。我的防光黑彩就順著臉頰往下流,這一次我居然只得到一句"那好吧"?
I mean, I-I probably don't say it as much as I should, but I'm proud of you, kid.
好吧,可能我平時該說但沒怎么說,但是我真的為你感到自豪,孩子。
Got it.
我知道了。