Okay, Lily, we think that maybe you don't get emotional because daddy gets, you know, so emotional because he kind of handles the emotions for the entire house, you know? I do.
好吧,莉莉,我們認為你可能不會因為你大爸愛哭,你就跟著哭,因為他能影響-整個家的情緒。我真的能。
Possibly the entire block. - Okay.
可能差不多整個街區。-好吧。
And maybe that's why you don't feel anything.
可能因此你不容易有感受。
I feel stuff.
我有啊。

Really? Because when we were sick a few weeks ago, you didn't seem to care.
是嗎?因為幾周前,我們倆病了,你好像不怎么關心。
I didn't care.
我是不關心啊。
Well, she's not a liar. We did something right.
她沒撒謊,我們起碼做對了點事。
Don't you think you should have cared a little bit?
你不覺得你應該至少關心一下下嗎?
Why? You always get better.
為什么?反正你們都是會好起來的啊。
Well...so far.
好吧,以后就不一定了。
What do you mean, "So far"?
"以后就不一定了"是什么意思?
Um...well, uh...-Like someday, you're not gonna get better? Like you're gonna die?
呃,這個嘛...-就是說有一天你們會好不起來了嗎?你們會死嗎?
No! No, no, no, no. Not, not for a very, very long time.
不是!不不,很長時間內都不會的。
Then why are we talking about it now?
那我們為什么現在要討論這個?
Well, hey, you brought it up.
是你先挑起來的好吧。
I just wanted to make sure that --
我只是想確認一下...
Stop! You're making me sad!
別說了!你們說得我好難過!
Okay, well, she has feelings.
好吧,她是有感覺的。
Well, yes, and it seems that she wants to keep us alive.
是啊,而且看上起她也想讓我們活著。
So all in all, a good day of parenting.
那總而言之,今天的教育還是很成功的。
I don't want to live with aunt Claire!
我不要跟著克萊爾姨媽住!
Lily!
莉莉!
Parents make so many mistakes with their children...
父母在教育子女的時候總是犯很多錯...
I've alive, sweetheart.
我還活著,親愛的。
But what about daddy?
可是大爸呢?
I'm alive, too.
我也還活著。
Come here. Come on, sweetheart.
過來,趕緊的,寶貝。
But it's only because we're trying so hard to make them happy.
但這也只是因為我們竭盡全力想讓他們過得快樂。
Not her. Not her. Oh, my God.
她不行,她不行,我的天。
You're gonna be the cutest girl at this whole school. Wait, these are girls, right?
你要成為這整所學校最漂亮的女孩了。等等,這些是女孩子吧?
Trying so hard to keep them close...
竭盡全力把他們留在身邊...
You could knock...even though we know we can't.
你該敲下門的...盡管知道總有一天留不住。