Jay? - Hey, Dan! Gee, I didn't think you'd show up in person.
杰?-是丹啊!天哪,我沒想到您會親自出現。
Claire, this is the big cheese, Dan Signer.
克萊爾,這位就是重要人物丹·希格諾。
Hi, Mr. Signer. Such a pleasure to meet you. I'm so sorry about all that back and forth today.
您好,希格諾先生,很高興認識您。我為今天反反復復的態度向您道個歉。
Hey, I'll handle it from here.
行了,讓我來。
Dan, we love doing business with you, but I gotta put my foot down when it comes to Claire.
丹,我們很喜歡跟你們合作。但是這事跟克萊爾有關,我得堅定一點。
This is my little baby girl here.
這是我的寶貝女兒。
The best part of my day is having a coffee with her in the break room,
我一天之中最美好的時光就是和她一起在休息室喝杯咖啡,
and it wasn't that long ago that she was sitting at the breakfast table eating heart-shaped waffles that I made for her.
而且這之前沒多久她還坐在早餐桌前吃著我給她做的心形華夫餅。
I tell ya, it puts a lump in your throat.
我告訴你,這簡直讓人哽咽。
Anyway, uh, I don't know how I got to be the luckiest S.O.B. alive...
不管怎么說吧,我不知道我憑什么成了最幸運的家伙,
But if I have just even a few grains left in that hourglass...I'm gonna be spending it with...I almost just called her by her childhood nickname there.
但是只要我還有那么一點時日...我就想用來跟...我差點就把她的小名給說出來了。
Ah, what the hell? My little bunny foo-foo.
管他呢。我的小福福兔寶寶。
Oh, no. - Let me walk you out, Dan.
哦,別說了。-我送你出去吧,丹。
Bunny! - Thanks for coming.
兔寶寶!-感謝你的大駕光臨。
Bunny!
兔寶寶!
Who's Dan Signer?
誰是丹·希格諾?
I thought we were grabbing a beer at the club.
我們不是要去俱樂部喝酒嗎。
Just keep walking, Mel.
只管向前走,梅奧。
Uh, Lily, are you busy?
那個,莉莉,你在忙嗎?
Depends.
看情況。
Well, we wanted to have a little talk about feelings.
我們想聊一聊關于感受的話題。
Oh, actually, I have this project due tomorrow -- Okay, honey. No, no. It's okay. It's okay. Let's just sit down.
好吧,其實我明天得交這份設計作業...好吧,親愛的,收起來,沒關系的。坐下來。
Listen, we just wanted to ask if you think I cry too much. And you can be honest.
聽著,我們只想問你覺不覺得我哭太多。你可以說實話。
I don't want to answer 'cause you might cry.
我不太想回答,不然你可能又要哭。
Yeah, well...She cares about my feelings!
好吧...她是在乎我的感受的!