Gossip Girl here-
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
這是你了解曼哈頓名流們
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
緋聞的唯一渠道
I need your passion for social upheaval
我需要你對社會動亂的一貫熱情
to help me write the book about the upper east side.
幫我完成一本上東區主題的書
Don't just stand there. Start typing.
別傻站著,快去打字
Real names this time. No holding back.
這次用真名,無須顧忌
Everyone gets exposed.
爆料每一個人
I have decided to retire,
我決定退休了
that's why I want you to take over my company.
所以我想讓你接管我的公司
I didn't realize how much I missed it,
我都沒意識到我有多想念這里
but now that I'm back and I'm with you,
但是現在我回來了,還和你在一起
New York has never seemed more perfect.
紐約看起來也是史無前例的完美
I think it's really brave,
你決定自己運營《觀察家》
you deciding to run "The Spectator" on your own.
我覺得你很勇敢
No investors, no partners.
沒有投資人,沒有合伙人
Wait, are you here to freak me out
等等,你是來嚇唬我的
or write a paper on--on my paper?
還是想寫一篇關于我們報社的論文
Your father gave it to me to keep quiet.
你的父親給了我這些錢,讓我閉嘴
For that amount of money, you must know a hell of a secret.
給你這么多錢,那秘密一定驚天動地
I swear I don't know what it is,
我發誓我不知道是什么事情
but I'm willing to stick around to find out.
但我想和你一起找出真相
Sorry for dropping in after hours,
抱歉下班后還過來
but I was walking by
但我剛好路過這里
and I saw that your office light was on.
看見你辦公室的燈還亮著
Would you like to have a drink with me?
你愿意和我喝杯酒嗎
Up and at 'em, , upper east siders.
起床了,上東區的各位
It's important to start your day right.
一天之計在于晨
Seems like you were already up.
你醒了
Yeah.
嗯
Thanks to you, I've been up all week.
多虧了你,我一周都沒好好休息了
Five more minutes.
再睡五分鐘
We might need a little longer.
五分鐘可能不夠
There's nothing worse
最糟糕的莫過于
than waking up on the wrong side of the bed...
醒來時臉朝向錯誤的一邊
I thought we agreed you'd stop watching me sleep.
我們不是說好了你不再看著我睡覺了
I lied. I'm letting you stay here for free.
我反悔了,我讓你免費住在這
There has to be something in it for me.
總得對我有點好處吧
Except maybe waking up alone.
比這更糟糕的可能就是獨自醒來了
Dorota!
多洛塔
Why did you let me sleep?!
你怎么不叫我起床
It's "W.W.D." day!
今天可是《女裝日報》到訪日
We have to take the fashion world by storm.
我們得掀起時尚界的風暴
First, it's breakfast,
先吃早飯
then shower,
然后洗澡
then to the atelier.
然后去工作室
I can hardly wait to see what today brings.
我迫不及待地想要知道今天發生的事情
I'm booked on the 7:00 flight to Dubai.
我定了七點去迪拜的機票
Please, just a little more time.
拜托你,再多待一段時間
We've spent all week pouring over the notes
我們這一個星期都在看
of every meeting I interpreted for Bart.
我為巴特翻譯的會議筆記
There's nothing, Chuck.
沒有線索,恰克
Look, I know the reason my father faked his death
我知道我父親假死的事
has something to do with this hotel deal.
和這個酒店生意有關系
It has to be here.
答案肯定在里面
We looked. It's not.
我們都看過了,沒有
Then why would he lie about being in Dubai?
那他為什么隱瞞自己在迪拜的事情
Why would all the negotiations happen completely off the books?
為什么所有談判都沒有記錄
Why would he pay you $10 million
為什么他付你1000萬美元
not to ask any of these questions?
叫你閉嘴
If he's hiding something, I don't know what.
如果他在隱瞞事情,我不知道是什么
I'm sorry. I need to get home to my fiance.
我很抱歉,但是我得回去找我未婚夫了
There's nothing more I can do.
我真的愛莫能助
You could come to brunch.
你可以來吃早午餐
With Bart? That sounds dangerous.
和巴特一起,那樣很危險
You won't have to say a word.
你不需要說話
Just smile while I drop a few names to see how he reacts.
微笑就行了,我提些名字看看他的反應
Then you can take your money and go.
然后你就可以拿上錢回家了
You know, I was a very punctual person before I met you.
遇見你之前我可是個非常守時的人
Well, any way I can convince you to be fashionably late
你今晚能不能時髦地晚一點到
to my gala tonight?
我的晚會來呢
I know you have the crowdrise event,
我知道你要去辦Crowdrise的事情
Crowdrise
慈善籌款網站
but maybe after?
結束之后行嗎
Nah, I'd love to, but this thing's been booked for months,
我很想去,但是這事幾個月前就定下了
and who knows how long it'll go?
不知道要工作到幾點
I don't want to say "Maybe" and then disappoint you.
我不想給你希望又讓你失望
How could you disappoint me when you did so much work
你花了那么多經歷幫我進入董事會
to get me on the board in the first place?
我怎么會對你失望呢
I know what a big deal the Central Park Conservancy is.
我知道中央公園管理委員會有多重要
When my mom was finally asked to host,
我媽媽當初被邀請擔任主持時
she made it seem like
委員會的地位
it was more important than being the mayor.
似乎比市長還要重要
Well, now that you're hosting, it definitely is.
現在換你來主持,它肯定更重要了
Tonight marks the start of a whole new era.
今晚標志著一個新時代的開端
Serena takes Manhattan.
瑟琳娜掌管曼哈頓
Ohh. An adult Manhattan.
成熟的曼哈頓
I couldn't be happier to leave my old life behind.
能拋棄以往舊生活,我真是太開心了
Well, just don't leave me,
即使我今晚到不了
even if I can't make it tonight.
也別把我一塊拋棄了
The renovation is complete.
改造完成
Fabric is all from swatches you choose.
布料都是從你挑選出的色板中選的
Your mother's vintage designs on display.
這邊展示了你母親的復古設計作品
And this area can be showroom or waiting room,
這一間可以用來當做陳列室或等候室
parties or meetings.
開派對或者開會都可以
Form follows function.
形式服從功能(美國建筑派領軍人物路易斯?沙利文,總結設計原則時的名言)
And in here...
而在這里面
Miss Blair's private office.
是布萊爾小姐的私人辦公室
This... is... divine.
這真合我心意
This is...
這里
so me.
太符合我的風格了
This "Women's Wear Daily" article could make or break me
《女裝日報》這篇報道是
as the new head of Waldorf.
我成為霍道夫新掌管人的關鍵
And the atelier is the perfect backdrop.
這個工作室是我的絕佳陪襯
All these years of folding my sweaters
這些年你為我整理衣物,鋪床疊被
And fluffing my pillows has really paid off.
這些功夫總算沒白費
You've developed taste!
你的品位總算提升了
Yes.
沒錯
Oh. Miss Blair's new samples looks lovely.
還有,布萊爾小姐的新作美極了
And I glad office is up to snuff.
辦公室能讓人滿意我很欣慰
But I-I worry if "W.W.D." will ask,
但我擔心《女裝日報》會問
"Where are the designers, seamstresses, and models?"
你的設計師,裁縫和模特都去哪兒了
It is unfortunate that my mother's Paris team
很遺憾,母親的巴黎團隊
declined to follow me back to New York, but...
謝絕和我返回紐約,但是
Not to worry.
不用擔心
While you were paint and papering,
在你忙著設計辦公室時
I came up with a plan.
我已想到妙計
Hello, ladies!
女士們好
Get ready to assume your roles.
準備好角色扮演
Go get dressed for success.
打扮好奔向成功
Your sofa might be chic,
你的沙發也許夠時髦
But my neck is not happy with this kink.
但我的脖子可消受不了,都落枕了
Would you prefer the kink
那你怎么不留在現場接著看
Of watching your father do it with fake Charlie again?
你老爸和冒牌天使查莉滾床單
No, I did not watch. I got the hell out before they saw me.
我才不要,怕他們發現,我早跑了
The image is still burnt right here.
但那影像在腦中揮之不去
To think that I used to consider Brooklyn
真沒想到,以前我還以為布魯克林
a moral high ground.
是片凈土呢
Now that my father's fallen off his pedestal,
我父親這次真是晚節不保
I'm free of such delusions.
真是荒謬至極
Your loss of faith in humanity turns me on,
你對人性的失望令我深有同感
As does the fact that your book was rejected
這大概源于你的書被舒斯特公司所拒
By Simon & Shuster and you were dropped by your agent.
又被你的經紀人所棄
I still don't get why they didn't want it.
我就是想不通他們為什么拒絕我
They sent me to Italy to write "Inside part two,"
他們把我送到意大利讓我寫《局外人2》
And this time I delivered a real story with real names.
而這次我寫的全是真人真事
Raw, hard facts.
毫無偽飾,直面現實
Please say "Raw" And "Hard" Again.
你再說一遍,真好聽
Who cares about Alessandra and the entire lit set?
誰在乎亞歷山德拉和審稿組的想法
They're just book nerds.
他們就是食古不化
Revenge is a dish best served serialized,
君子報仇十年不晚
One delicious chapter at a time.
每次發表美文一篇
Once we find the right magazine, and everyone starts talking,
一旦找對了雜志社,加上輿論導向
Then the book offers will come in.
訂書單就會如愿而來
Then the movie, and then the broadway musical.
電影商,百老匯歌劇,都會找上門來
Check your calendar. We have meetings all afternoon.
查下行程,我們整個下午都要開會
Yeah, well, I got an errand to run.
好的,我有事先走一步
I'll see ya at "Vanity fair."
咱們《名利場》見
Can't wait to start burning bridges together.
期待與你共創輝煌
Well, thank you for accepting
查爾斯,感謝你接受我們的邀請
Our invitation for brunch, Charles.
來吃早午餐
You know how important it is to me
你知道能令家人重聚一堂
That we make an effort as a family.
對我來說很重要
Of course. And I do want you both to get to know Amira.
當然,我也想把阿米拉介紹給你們認識
Did I mention she speaks seven languages, including body?
你們知道嗎,她會七國語言,還會手語
Numerous times. Micro-expressions, vocal shifts.
說過無數遍了,每次都是這一套
We get it. She's "The mentalist"
我們知道了,她是超感神探
Eat a crepe.
吃個薄煎餅吧
So how did you two get together?
你們兩個怎么在一起的
It's a tale as old as time.
我們倆的故事很老套
Boy meets girl,
男女主角一見鐘情
Girl falls for boy and shares her deepest and darkest secrets.
女孩向男孩敞開心扉,傾訴隱秘之事
Chuck exaggerates.
恰克夸張了
We both found ourselves admiring the fishtank at Ossiano.
我們不過是在奧西恩看上了同一款魚缸
A classic meet-cute and quite ordinary, I'm afraid.
我們的相遇著實平常
Amira was attending a business dinner with Khalid Al-saleh.
阿米拉曾和哈利德?阿爾?薩利赫一同參加商務宴會
You must know him, father.
父親,這個人你肯定認識
He's big in middle east real estate.
他是中東的地產大亨
He's developed a few hotels.
他也涉足酒店業
Doesn't ring a bell.
我想不起來是誰
Really? Because Amira says he knew you.
是嗎,阿米拉說他認識你
I doubt very much that Amira discusses her work with you.
我看阿米拉不會隨便跟你聊工作的事
She seems like an intelligent woman
她看著像個精明人
Who understands that her livelihood,
應該能明白,她能有現在的生活
If not her life itself, depends on her discretion.
靠的就是謹慎
If you'll excuse me, I should confirm my flight for tonight.
失陪一下,我要去確認今晚的航班
You certainly scared her off.
你把她嚇壞了
Yeah, I think I'm done also.
是啊,我也該走了
I have a meeting with Bruce Kaplan
我和布魯斯?卡普蘭有約
To find out if Bass Industries
看看拜斯實業在你手里
Is finally bouncing back after your reign.
被敗掉了多少
Charles, I know you're upset
查爾斯,我知道因為你父親
That your father took his company back,
將公司收回,你很生氣
But give him a chance.
但你要給他個機會
He did risk his life to save yours.
畢竟他冒著生命危險拯救了你
And he's not the man he used to be.
而且他已經轉性了
In 7 o'clock.
晚上七點
That's right. Perfect.
沒錯,好極了
Thank you.
謝謝
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你這是在做什么
I paid you a lot of money to leave the country.
我給了你一大筆封口費讓你離開
I'm sorry. Chuck insisted that I come here today.
抱歉,恰克今天堅持帶我來
Well, I insist you go.
我堅持讓你走
Our weekend together has cost me enough.
我們的周末時光已經讓我付出良多
Don't make me warn you again.
我不想再警告你
Chuck, I think it's time to go.
恰克,我們該走了
What am I supposed to be?
我要扮演什么角色
I'm torn between nurse and cafeteria worker.
我看著像護士或食堂盛飯的
You are a seamstress,
你是裁縫
Whom I will publicly shame with my artistic temperament.
我會為自己的品位感到羞愧
And, Kati, you are a crazed fan,
凱蒂,你是我的瘋狂粉絲
Begging to borrow a limited edition.
為了拿到限量版苦苦哀求
Dorota!
多洛塔
When the reporter arrives,
記者一到
You will wheel out the dresses with a grand flourish.
你就把展品隆重推出
Reaction to clothes is what really counts.
對衣服的反應很重要
If article is negative,
如果采訪出現負面評價
Could poison perception of whole line
公司的各項業務都會受影響
and jeopardize future of Waldorf designs.
或危及霍道夫時裝的未來
Kati, start your adulation right now.
凱蒂,快點獻上你的阿諛奉承
O.M.G. Nelly yuki.
天啊,內麗?由琪
Great! Maybe she knows how to sew.
太好了,沒準她知道怎么縫衣服
She lost her status as a minion
當她偷了我的耶魯席位時
when she stole my spot at Yale.
她就失去做我跟屁蟲的資格了
She knows better than to beg for reinstatement.
想要回來,光求我可不夠
Hi, Blair.
你好,布萊爾
"Hi"?
"你好"
No "Hi." Go!
沒什么"你好"的,快離開
Before the "Women's Wear Daily" reporter shows up
等下"女裝日報"記者來了
and thinks that I consort with fake Dior-carrying wannabes.
還以為我跟拎假迪奧的粉絲有來往呢
Actually, this bag was a personal gift from Raph
這包其實是我寫了篇關于拉夫?勞倫的文章后
after I wrote an article on him.
他親自送我的, (時裝品牌設計師)
After you...
在你寫
Uh-huh. That's right, Blair.
沒錯,布萊爾
I'm the "Women's Wear Daily" reporter.
我就是"女裝日報"的記者
Thanks for picking up my check in person.
謝謝你親自來收取我的支票
It means a lot for "the Spectator" to sponsor
"觀察家"能和"泰晤士報"
the same event as "the Times""
贊助相同的活動實在意義重大
Well, I'm glad you wanna be involved.
我也很高興你想參與進來
Just do me a favor and please don't invite Blair.
幫我個忙,別邀請布萊爾
Have you even told her that you're back yet?
你告訴她你回紐約了嗎
This is a long time for you to be mad at Blair
要是你因為布萊爾我行我素而生氣
Just for being blair.
那時間可有點長
I'm not mad. I'm maturing.
我沒有生氣,我在變成熟
We're just naturally growing apart.
我們只不過很自然地分道揚鑣
You know, being with Steven
和史蒂文在一起的日子
has really helped me to understand who I wanna be.
讓我意識到我想做什么樣的人
I hope you find someone like that, too.
真希望你也能遇到這樣的人
You never know. I might have.
誰知道呢,我沒準已經遇到了
What?! Wait. Who?!
什么,等一下,是誰
I met a girl. Her name's Sage.
我認識了個女孩,她叫塞吉
She's a Columbia Journalism student.
她是哥倫比亞大學新聞系學生
She's funny. She's smart. I just...
她風趣又聰明,我真的
But it's all very new, so I-I can't talk about it.
不過我們才認識不久,所以我不便多說
Whoa! Shy smile, reluctant eye contact?
含羞帶笑,避免眼神接觸
I think I've seen enough. You really like her.
我懂了,你是真的喜歡她
Keep the change. You're gonna love this place.
不用找了,你會喜歡這兒的
What, you can't even look at me?
什么,你連看我一眼都不敢嗎
No, no, no. I'm not not looking at you.
不,不是,我不是不敢看你
I'm looking at her... with your boyfriend.
我在看她,和你男朋友一起
It really is so good to see you.
很高興見到你
You said that already.
你已經說過了
twice.
兩次
Blair, please.
布萊爾,求你了
Please let me wear one of your exclusive designs.
求你讓我穿上你的高檔時裝吧
You're supposed to be the seamstress.
你應該演女裁縫
Go help Dorota make tea, both of you.
去幫多洛塔沏茶,你們兩個
Welcome back, Nelly!
歡迎回來,內麗
I see nothing's changed around here since high school.
看來這里還跟高中時代一樣,什么都沒變
Except you.
除了你
You look so presentable.
你的穿著真有品味
Yes. Once I got into Yale,
是的,自從進了耶魯
I realized I didn't have to dress like you anymore.
我意識到我不需要穿得像你這樣
So let's see your line.
來看看你的產品線吧
It's not here.
衣服不在這兒
Shipping snafu en route from Paris.
從巴黎寄來的途中出了亂子
You're lying.
你撒謊
If I were, it would only be
即便我在撒謊,那也只是
to protect Waldorf designs from your biased opinion of me,
來保護霍道夫時裝不被你的偏見所害
which is based on nothing but good, clean high school fun.
你對我的偏見全都基于高中的快樂時光
I still have night terrors about nairtinis and yogurt bombs.
我現在還對馬丁尼和酸奶炸彈心有余悸
Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night
有時我半夜醒來
shouting, "tights are not pants!"
還會尖叫, "緊身褲不是內褲"
But I am not biased. I play fair.
但是我并沒懷揣偏見,我很公正
That's why I got into Yale, and you didn't.
所以我進了耶魯,而你沒有
Oh. Did I mention I graduated early?
我有提過我提前畢業嗎
Send another reporter.
派別的記者來
It's my story. And look on the bright side.
這是我的專欄,而且往好處想
No matter what I write,
不管我寫什么
Readers can see the pictures of your collection
讀者會看到你的時裝
next to Poppy Lifton's and decide for themselves.
和波比?麗芙頓的在一起,然后自行判斷的
Poppy? That ponzi-scheming fauxcialite?
波比,那個詭計多端的騙子嗎
The only designing she is doing is with popsicle sticks
她只配在女子監獄的勞役室用雪糕棍
in the arts and crafts room of a women's prison.
設計東西
She's a thief.
她是個小偷
Blair, that was so four years ago.
布萊爾,那都是四年前的事了
My article is called "Society Goes Sartorial,"
我的文章題目是"社會服飾"
and it profiles two designers, you and her.
提及兩名設計師,你和她
We're not photographing anything until tomorrow,
我們明天才開始攝影
so you have until then to decide if you wanna be included.
所以在那之前你還有時間決定是否參加
Stop eavesdropping and get in here!
別偷聽了,快進來
I need recon on Poppy Lifton's collection now.
我現在就需要偵查波比?麗芙頓的設計
Hey, it's me. Leave a message.
是我,請留言
Hey, Sage, it's Nate.
塞吉,我是內特
Listen, I've had a lot of fun this week.
聽著,我這周過得很愉快
Buy you know what? I'm done. Have a nice life.
但是咱們玩完了,祝你生活愉快
Why did you just do that?
你干嘛要那么做
It's too crazy of a coincidence
哪有那么巧
that your Sage and my Steven are seeing each other.
你的塞吉和我的史蒂文正好在約會
Well, we could have completely the wrong idea.
我們可能完全想錯了
I doubt it. I've had way too many girls
我不信,有太多女孩勸我
talk me back into relationships I wanted out of.
挽回我并不想繼續的戀情
Just like you run away
就像你離開了多少
from too many guys you didn't want to confront with the truth.
你不想面對其中真相的男人
I mean, maybe it's time
也許是時候
we start doing things a little bit differently.
做一些和原來不同的事了
You're right. We've just made terrible relationship choices.
你說的對,我們的感情史都不理想
Or as Patti Stanger would say, our pickers are broken.
正如帕蒂?斯坦格所言,挑人眼力不敢恭維(帕蒂?斯坦格,著名電視節目月老)
Are you really quoting the millionaire matchmaker?
你真的在引用億萬月老的話嗎
As if you don't watch it.
就跟你不看她節目似的
Ah. It's true.
那倒沒錯
If I really wanna be mature,
如果我真的想變成熟
I should just calmly ask Steven to explain...
我應該冷靜地讓史蒂文解釋下
on the phone.
在電話里解釋
Good luck with that.
祝你好運
All right, I've gotta get back to the office.
我得回辦公室了
But, uh, I'll see you tonight.
不過,我們今晚再見
Sorry. I'll have to call you back.
抱歉,我晚點給你回電話
Did you have an affair with Amira?
你和阿米拉有一腿嗎
I...
我...
spent a weekend with her.
和她共度了一個周末
Years ago,
幾年前
after I suspected you had been with Rufus.
在我懷疑你和魯弗斯在一起之后
But I apologize. That's no excuse.
但我道過歉了,沒有找借口
No. However, it explains why she's extorting money from you.
沒錯,這解釋了她為什么敲詐你
You overheard us talking.
你偷聽我們談話
It seemed a small price to ensure that my old behavior
這只是保證我過去的行為
didn't get in the way of our new relationship.
不會影響到我們之間的新關系的小代價
Well, thank you. I appreciate your honesty.
謝謝你對我誠實
Um, I can't imagine how charles will feel
我沒法想象,查爾斯要是知道
when he finds out about his girlfriend's agenda.
自己女朋友的所作所為,會怎么想
I suspect that's why he's brought her here.
我懷疑這就是他帶她來這的原因
One second.
稍等一下
Serena. Hi.
瑟琳娜,你好嗎
Hi.
你好
I didn't expect to hear from you today.
我沒想到你今天會打電話給我
How is the party planning?
派對計劃的怎么樣了
Uh, good, I think.
我想,還不錯吧
Is everything okay?
一切都順利吧
Uh, are you seeing someone else?
你在和其他人見面嗎
Um, it's--it's okay if you are,
如果是的話,沒關系
because, you know, we never really defined things
因為,我們一個夏天沒有一起
over the summer.
商定事情了
Well, we didn't have to define things.
我們沒什么要商定的
We moved in together.
我們一起搬過來的
I know, but, you know, that was in the country.
我知道,可是那是一起在鄉下的時候
And, you know, maybe you have something going on here
也許你在這里有些事情
that's a little complicated.
可能會比較復雜
I mean, I would understand if you do,
我是說,如果真是這樣,我能理解
but--but just please tell me the truth.
不過,請你不要騙我
I'm not seeing anyone else.
我沒有在見其他人
But I have to get back to my meeting, so I'll call you later.
不過我得回去開會了,之后再打給你
Nate. Thanks for calling, man.
內特,多謝打我電話
Serena's intervention wasn't exactly conducive to catching up.
瑟琳娜的干預可沒那么好對付
True, but I know what you were up to this summer.
沒錯,我知道你今年夏天都在干什么
Well, are you referring to my acquired taste for a tuscan red
你是指我慢慢開始欣賞托斯卡納紅
or--or Georgina cracking the whip?
還是喬治娜揮舞的皮鞭
You didn't really let her, did you?
你沒有真的喜歡她,不是嗎
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. It was a figure of speech.
當然沒有,只不過是種修辭
No, I meant she was being a slave driver about my new book.
我是說,她是我寫新書的驅動力
That's actually what I wanna talk to you about.
這才是我想和你談的
I wanna publish it in "The Spectator."
我想把它發表在《觀察家》上
You--do you know what it's about?
你知道它寫的什么嗎
Serialized character studies of people on the upper east side.
對上東區人們的一系列角色研究
Yeah, using real names.
沒錯,用的是真名
I get it, all right, but I really need it
我明白,但是我現在非常需要它
after I gave up my "Who is gossip girl?" Expose.
因為我放棄了"八卦天后是誰"的揭秘
Mixing business and friendship didn't work so well
把生意和友情混為一談不見得好
with the film rights to "Inside."
就像《局外人》的電影版權
All right, first of all, that was Serena. This is me.
首先,那是瑟琳娜,現在是我
Second, "The Spectator" has an entire print arm now.
第二,《觀察家》有完整的印刷鏈
I can publish it on multiple platforms.
我可以在多種平臺上發表
This could be a defining moment for us.
對我們而言,這會是個決定性的時刻
Look, Nate, I'm flattered,
內特,我真是受寵若驚
but I'm letting Georgina handle the business side.
但是,我把生意上的事都交給喬治娜了
So if you-- if you really want in,
所以,如果你真的想這么做的話
you're gonna have to call her.
給她打電話吧
All right.
好吧
Why do you look like
你們為什么看起來像
The "Before" Pictures of people who need botox?
《曾經》刊載的需要肉毒桿菌的人的圖片
You can't be worried
你們不會是在擔心
that Poppy's collection is better than mine.
波比的作品要比我的好吧
Actually, it's pretty much the same.
其實,差不多一樣吧
W-what do you mean "The same"?
"一樣"是什么意思
Like, the same... Quality?
一樣的...質量
The same style?
一樣的風格
The same, Blair.
一樣,布萊爾
She's using that exact... fabric.
她用的是相同的...面料
Nelly! She set me up!
內麗,她陷害我
If I'm in her article,
如果她文章里寫我
she will write that I copied Poppy.
她一定會寫,我抄襲波比
But then if I'm not,
如果她不寫我
she will showcase Poppy's collection alone,
她就會單獨展示波比的作品
and then everyone will assume that I am the plagiarist!
這樣所有的人都會覺得我是抄襲者
You're screwed! Sorry.
你完蛋了,抱歉
Nelly got into Yale by playing clean,
內麗靠自己的實力進了耶魯
but no one does dirty better than Blair Waldorf.
但沒人比布萊爾?霍道夫小動作更多了
Those dresses will never be photographed.
那些禮服永遠不會被拍攝
Hello, lily.
莉莉,你好
Charles, your father told me
查爾斯,你爸爸今早告訴我
what you did this morning,
你的所作所為了
and I'm not pleased about it.
我為此很不悅
Are you referring to the fact I didn't finish my eggs
你是怪我沒把蛋吃完
or that I forgot to say good-bye when I left?
還是怪我走的時候沒有道別
You brought Amira to our home to extort money from Bart
你帶阿米拉回來敲詐巴特
and to wreak havoc on our relationship.
還破壞我們的關系
I don't know what my father's told you,
我不知道我爸和你說了什么
but let me assure you,
但我向你保證
Amira's presence has nothing to do with you.
阿米拉的出現不會對你有任何影響
Well, since they slept together,
因為他們上床了
it has everything to do with me.
現在它對我有非常大的影響
I'm sorry, Lily. I had no idea.
抱歉,莉莉,我不知道這回事
I have to go.
我得掛了
Wait.
等等
When were you planning to tell me
你打算什么時候告訴我
you had an affair with my father?
你和我爸爸有一腿的事情
Poor chuck.
可憐的恰克
Everyone knows the first place to check for secrets
眾所周知,要找秘密
is under the bed.
就要去床底找
Or in it.
或者床上
It's terrific, exactly what "The nation" likes--
太棒了,完全是《國家》需要的文章類型
literate but a little licentious.
文采斐然又透出一絲放蕩
It will rock the upper east side
這會震撼整個上東區的
and make waves way beyond New York.
同時也會為《紐約》造勢
Genius. It'll be like when people first read Dominick.
天才之作,媲美《多米尼克》
I told you. He's the second coming.
我早說過了,他寫出了第二本《多米尼克》
And third and fourth if he lets you stay the night.
有機會還能寫出第三第四本
Of course, we'll have to fact-check it.
當然,不過我們得先核查一下真實性
That could take a while.
可能要花上一段時間
Ben's really good friends with the Basses,
本和拜斯家相交甚好
So there would have to be some cuts,
所以我們會對內容進行一些刪減
And I'm not talking about their time in tennis camp.
而且我說的不是網球夏令營那段
But we just can't open ourselves to a biro-sized libel suit.
我們可不想因此惹上文字誹謗罪
Maybe lose the last names?
不然略去姓氏如何
What is the point of publishing an expose
如果你不曝光所有真相
if you're not going to expose everything?
那發表一篇爆料有什么意義
Who cares?
誰在乎呢
They're willing to pay for the version that works for them.
他們只需要對他們有用的文章
It'll get us both out of Brooklyn.
它的發表會讓我們脫離布魯克林
No, but then I'm compromising my integrity again.
不要,那樣我又要突破自己的道德底線
What happened to telling the truth about these people?
說出這些人的真相又會怎樣
Save your passion for your poetry,
省下你那激情去寫詩吧
which you can write as much as you want
等到你靠這本書名利雙收時
once this makes you rich and famous.
你想寫多少寫多少
Well, I-I did the soft pedal with "Inside,"
《局外人》也不過讓我曇花一現
and my life stayed remarkably the same.
現在我的生活還是老樣子
Why is the handsome, vacant one calling me?
這位空虛的帥哥怎么有空打給我
If you're referring to Nate, he has a surprisingly high I.Q.
如果你說的是內特,他簡直是智慧的化身
But he--he wants the book for "The spectator."
他想把這本書發表在《觀察家》上
okay, no.
好吧,不行
We're playing with the big boys on this one.
我們現在的對手可不是一般人
So stop moping and go find yourself a suit
別這么消沉,打起精神來
you can wear to a bidding war.
找件合適的衣服投入到投標大戰中去
You sneak up the fire escape here
你悄悄溜到逃生梯這邊
and smash Poppy's showroom window.
打碎波比的陳列室窗戶
Why can't kati's ex-boyfriend who showed us Poppy's samples
凱蒂的前男友上次給我們看過波比的樣衣
just let us in?
為什么不能直接放我們進去呢
So it looks like a random robbery,
那樣才能看起來像正常的盜竊
not a socialite stealing samples.
而不是一個社會名流來偷竊樣衣
Wear those.
戴上那玩意兒
That's my ex. We have a problem.
我前男友發短信來,事情不妙
He told you he's gay,
跟你之前睡過的那些人一樣
just like everyone else you slept with.
他又告訴他是同性戀了
Discuss it with your therapist.
去跟你的心理治療師談談吧
No, Blair.
不,布萊爾
He says Poppy has decided
他說波比決定
to have "W.W.D." Photograph her collection
讓《女裝日報》在中央公園管理委員會晚會
at the central park conservancy gala.
來拍攝她的新系列衣裝
Damn it! That is the perfect backdrop!
該死,那是完美的拍攝背景
Not to mention, the clothes will be seen by all the right women.
更別提這些衣服會被潛在客戶看到了
We need to get there first and intercept.
我們得趕在她之前阻攔下來
That might be harder than you think.
可能會比你想象的更困難
Why? I can get an invitation to anything.
怎么會,我可以拿到任何展會的邀請函
Serena's the hostess.
瑟琳娜是主辦人
Serena's back?
瑟琳娜回來了
I didn't... know.
我怎么不知道
I mean... of course I knew.
我是說,我當然知道
It's just, the central park conservancy is...
只是中央公園的管理委員會
It's the big leagues, yeah.
是頂級的,沒錯
Well, Serena's new boyfriend...
是瑟琳娜的新男朋友
got her on the board.
幫她當上的
Good for Serena.
真有她的
Just so happens that I know someone else who can help us.
突然想起還有別人可以幫助我們
Bart and I were only together for one weekend.
我和巴特在一起的時候只有一個周末
I didn't mention it because you were investigating
因為你在調查他的生意,不是私生活
his business, not his personal life.
所以我沒有跟你提過
I was looking for his secrets. You count.
我在調查他的秘密,你也算
But then perhaps he simply paid
或許他給我那筆錢
to hide our affair from your stepmother.
只是為了對你繼母隱瞞我們的關系
My father would never spend that kind of money on a relationship.
我父親不會為了那種事花那么多錢
There must be something else connected to that weekend.
那個周末一定還發生了別的事
I can't imagine what,
我想不到
And I can't risk staying to find out.
我也不能再冒險呆下去了
Then you leave without your money.
那你走吧,把錢留下
Chuck, don't do this.
恰克,別這樣
That money belongs to me and my family.
那筆錢是屬于我和我家人的
And it's in my safe, and I won't open it
錢在我的保險箱里
until you tell me everything that happened that weekend.
除非你告訴我那個周末發生的事,否則我不會打開
It's nothing.
什么也沒發生
Use your memory.
好好想想
Use your e-mails. Use your credit card bills.
查查你的郵件,還有信用卡帳單
I wanna know every person you saw, every place you went.
我要知道所有你們見過的人,去過的地方
The sooner you write it all down, the sooner you can leave.
你越早回憶起來,越早可以離開
Now I have to go and help a friend,
現在我得去幫朋友的忙了
but I will be back.
但我會回來的
Serena.
瑟琳娜
You must be excited about your big night.
今晚是你的大日子,你一定很興奮吧
Where's Steven? I'm dying to meet him.
史蒂文在哪里,我等不及要見他
Oh, well, he's not coming,
他不會來了
which is good, since I just found out he's cheating on me.
這是件好事,我剛發現他出軌了
Oh, I'm so sorry, darling.
我很抱歉,親愛的
It's Steven.
史蒂文的短信
He just canceled his meeting so that he can come tonight.
他說他取消了會議,今晚會來
How--how am I supposed to face him?
我該怎么面對他呢
With a smile.
微笑面對
Tonight is your entree into adult society.
今晚是你進入成人社會的重頭戲
You can't let him jeopardize that.
你不能讓他毀了
So I'm just supposed to stand there and act like
所以我應該佯裝鎮定
I don't know he was with someone else?
裝作不知道他劈腿嗎
Well, that's the difference
這就是
between being a grownup and in high school.
成人世界和高中生的不同
Now you'd better go get dressed.
你現在最好去開始著裝了
It's bad form for a hostess to be late to her own gala.
女主人在自己的晚宴遲到是很不禮貌的
I just hope there are no more surprises.
我希望不要再有什么意外了
Hello.
你好
Finally. I've been trying you all afternoon.
總算接了,我打了一下午你的電話了
I know.
我知道
I didn't answer. I thought the message was pretty clear.
我沒接,我以為那條留言已經很明了了
Wow, I didn't have you figured
我還沒聽你解釋
for the voice mail breakup douche.
那條分手的語音留言
What changed since I left your bed this morning?
從我今早離開你的床后到底發生了什么
Uh, I found out you lied.
我發現你對我說謊
I didn't lie exactly.
我沒有完全說謊
You know what? I'm coming over right now to explain.
我現在過來和你解釋
No way. I've been manipulated by that sentence before.
不用了,這招對我不管用了
Listen, I'm busy at "The spectator""
我在辦公室忙著呢
and I'm already late for the conservancy gala.
而且都已經不能準時赴晚宴了
Forget the jeans. I need a dress for tonight.
牛仔褲不要了,給我一件晚禮服
Looks like someone's getting dressed to kill--
看來有人要整裝出戰了
or at least for a hell of a fight.
至少是出色地扳回一城
Hi. Good to see you.
很高興見到你
Ah! Oskar, hello! How are you?
奧斯卡,你好,還好嗎
Good, thanks. Do you want to take a picture?
很好,謝謝,來拍一張嗎
Sure.
當然
I loved your production of "As you like it."
我喜歡你的作品"如你所愿"
Well, thank you. Thank you.
謝謝你,謝謝
Hope to see you down at the public soon.
希望很快在公眾場合看見你
Me, too. Take care.
我也是,保重
You look beautiful.
你看起來美極了
Oh. You made it.
你來了
I know how much it meant to you.
我知道這對你多么重要
Yeah. It did.
是的,本來是的
Georgina, what are we doing here? We weren't even invited.
喬治娜,我們來這干嘛,我們都沒被邀請
Did not having a formal invite
難道僅僅是沒收到邀請
ever stop Norman Mailer from showing up?
諾曼?梅勒就不能出席了嗎,布萊爾:我需要你的幫助諾曼?梅勒:美國著名作家,兩屆普利策文學獎得主
The most powerful publishers in the world
世界上最有影響力的出版商
are opening their pockets for philanthropy.
都投身了慈善事業
We just have to take advantage.
我們需要發揮優勢
Yeah, except they don't want my material
是的,除了他們都不喜歡我的作品
unless I cut and paste and make everyone look pretty.
除非我把所有人修改得足夠體面
Once I get you your first big deal,
一旦我弄到你的第一筆訂單
then you can go all Hunter S. Thompson on me.
你就拜我所賜成為亨特?S?湯普森,亨特?S?湯普森:美國傳奇作家
Stop whining and start working the room.
別抱怨,開始工作吧
I have to go find Graydon and tell him he has competition
我的去找格雷頓告訴他需要競爭
for my protege's expose.
才能拿到這本爆料書
You two are adorable.
你們倆太有愛了
The Tisches have some new competition
紐約大學悌西有最新的
for the cutest charitable couple.
慈善夫婦評選
Nah, this one's all Serena.
不,這全是瑟琳娜的功勞
We'd love you to introduce her as our newest board member.
我們很高興你介紹她為最新董事會成員
Then Serena can present the check to the park.
然后瑟琳娜就能為公園捐款了
Sounds great.
聽起來很棒
Hey, I wanted to ask you, are you still seeing...
我正要問你,你還在見...
If you'll excuse me...
失陪一下
Excuse me. I'm sorry to interrupt.
很抱歉打擾你們
I need to speak with Nate. Thanks.
我需要跟內特談談,謝謝
What are you doing?
你干什么
That was the head of media for Johnson & Johnson.
他是強生傳媒的最高負責人
I thought you broke up with Sage.
我以為你已經和塞吉分手了
Yeah, I did,
是的
Which is more than you can say about Steven.
比你和史蒂文動作快多了
How can you make out with a guy knowing he cheated on you?
你怎么做到和一個騙你的男人相處的
Okay. I let him kiss me on the cheek,
好的,我讓他親了我臉頰
but I'm not gonna break up with him or cause a scene
但派對結束前,我都不能和他分手
until after this party's over,
或是引發鬧劇
which became a lot more complicated when Sage arrived.
而且塞吉的到來讓事情更加復雜了
What don't girls understand about
是什么讓女孩子聽不懂
"It was fun. I'm done"?
"很有趣但我玩夠了"的意思
Please just get rid of her.
請你盡快擺脫她
Please tell me there's a carriage somewhere
告訴我有一輛四輪馬車
trotting away with Poppy's posse.
正載走波比的團隊
They're on their way to the duck pond
他們正在去池塘
for their photo shoot.
拍照的路上
Even though it's not really there. Models are so dumb.
盡管不是真的去那,那些模特太蠢了
You should've seen them crowded in that carriage
你該看看他們怎么塞進馬車的
like four scrawny sardines.
像四條骨瘦如柴的沙丁魚
Who needs Serena van der Woodsen
誰還需要瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森
when you are friends with Andre the hansom the cab driver?
如果你有像安德烈這樣的馬車司機朋友
Wait. Four?
等等,四個
"Women's wear daily" needed to photograph six dresses.
《女裝日刊》需要提供六套
That means two are still on the loose.
意味著還是有兩套丟了
Oops.
天哪
It only takes one photograph to eclipse my line forever.
差一張圖片都會讓我的系列黯然失色
I will go distract Nelly Yuki.
我去引開內麗?尤琪
You search and destroy anyone with a dandelion motif.
你們尋找并毀壞任何帶著蒲公英主題的人
Hurry! Shoo! Back to the party!
快點,去,回派對
Blair, are you okay?
布萊爾,你還好吧
Well, not yet. I still have two dresses I need to round up.
不算好,我還需要找齊兩套禮服
I didn't know that you were coming to Serena's party.
我不知道你會來瑟琳娜的派對
I wasn't intending to, but then I heard from you.
我沒打算來的,但我收到你的消息
From me?
我的消息
Well, you must've telepathically sensed
那你一定是心電感應到了
my distress for my dresses.
我的禮服危機
No, this was a text.
不,是條短信
Wait. If you didn't send it, I think I know who did.
等等,如果不是你,我想我知道是誰
I have to go.
我得走了
Hurry.
快些
The sooner you go, the sooner you can come back.
你去得越快,就能越快回來我身邊
In the grander sense.
體面地回來
You just gonna ignore me?
你要一直無視我嗎
Look, I told you I have nothing to say to you except good-bye.
我說過除了再見,我和你無話可說
I swear I didn't lie. I just omitted certain details.
我發誓我沒說謊,只是略過了些細節
And only because I liked you
這也是因為我喜歡你
and I knew it wouldn't change anything between us.
我也知道這不會改變我倆之間的感覺
Then I guess you're more liberal than I am
那我覺得你應該比我想得開
because it definitely changes things for me.
因為這肯定會改變我的感覺
But it doesn't have to. You could pretend you don't know.
這不一定啊,你可以假裝你不知道
I don't think I can do that.
我做不到這樣
You could at least try.
你起碼可以試試吧
I had higher hopes for you, Humphrey.
我覺得你能做得更好,漢弗瑞
Sorry. What?
抱歉,你說的是什么意思
How can the smartest boy at St. Jude's
為什么在圣猶大學校最聰明的人
still want everything he can't have?
仍然希望高攀自己得不到的東西
No, I-I don't want her. I was just, uh...
不,我不想跟她在一起,我只是
I was just observing.
我只是在觀察
You know, that's what writers do.
我們作家就干這事
I didn't mean Blair.
我說的不是布萊爾
I mean in. Your whole gatsby-ish obsession.
我說的是潮流,你怎么這么喜歡杰士派
Fitzgerald seemed to make a good career out of it.
菲茨杰拉德靠這個混的不錯啊
If you wanna die a miserable drunk
如果你想用醉死
trying to impress people who don't know you exist.
來嘗試吸引根本沒意識到你存在的人
There is that fatal flaw.
看來還是有個致命缺點的
I got over mine when I went to Yale
我去耶魯上學時見到不少聰明的失敗者
and met a bunch of other smart losers.
那時我就知道自己也是其一
Nelly, you're not a loser.
內麗,你不是失敗者
Yes, I am, and so are you.
是的,我是,你也是
They'll never let us in.
他們不會接納像我們這樣的人
The sooner you accept it,
你越早知道這個事實
the sooner you can stop trying and start competing.
你就能越早擺脫這些,開始做自己
That's kind of tough when they already have everything.
看著他們什么都有,這真的挺難的
We have the truth.
我們有真相
That's how the losers win.
這就是為什么失敗者終成勝者
We stop playing by their rules and make our own.
不讓他們牽制我們,走自己的路
Nelly, don't you look ethereal
內麗,別這么超凡脫俗
in this garden of earthly delights.
這個花園充滿世間的歡樂
That's my cue. It was nice talking to you, Nelly.
很抱歉,內麗,跟你聊得很開心
Dan, there you are. Graydon wants to make us an offer.
丹,你在這啊,格雷頓對你的書有興趣
We're going to Cipriani's to discuss.
我們去西普里亞尼那詳談
This better be good.
你最好說些好聽的話
I just want to apologize.
我就想道歉
We got off on the wrong foot this morning.
我們今天心情都不太好
I wanna hear every detail of your life since Constance.
我想跟你詳談你從康士坦次之后的生活
Amira?
阿米拉
I'm afraid you missed her.
恐怕你來晚了
I'd say you could call,
你可以給她打電話
but she's probably enjoying a fine merlot
但她現在也許在3萬英尺的高空上
at 30,000 feet above the ground by now.
喝著上好的梅鹿輒紅酒
No. She wouldn't leave without her...
沒可能,她不會不要錢...
Money.
就走了
It's sweet, really,
真的很貼心啊
That you also use your mother's birthday as your combination.
你也是用你媽的生日作為密碼
You make it all so easy.
這也太簡單了吧
Drink?
喝一杯嗎
Blair, what are you doing here?
布萊爾,你在這干什么
Well, I would've R.S.V.P.'d...
如果我被邀請了
if I got my invitation.
我會回復的
Or the call to tell me that you'd returned to the city.
或許你能打給我告訴我你回來了
Kind of reminds me of the time
這讓我想起了
that you came back from boarding school without a word.
你那次從寄宿學校回來也是沒通知我
I'm not trying to hurt you.
我不會試著去傷害你
I'm just trying to move on, and so should you.
我試著讓過去成為過去,你也該這樣
Well, as the hostess of such an elegant event,
作為一場盛典的女主持
you wouldn't want to cause a scene. Would you?
你不會想鬧笑話吧,是吧
Nothing is more pressing to me
沒有什么比
than making sure this evening goes perfectly,
把這場晚宴辦好更重要了
Which I'm sure you have some sort of scheme to destroy.
我想你肯定在想法子破壞吧
So please leave before I have security escort you out.
請離開,不然我讓保安送你出去
If you weren't invited, Blair,
布萊爾,如果你沒被邀請
then why are you here?
那你來干什么啊
Blair! Blair! Okay!
布萊爾,布萊爾,好的
I got the last one,
我拿到最后的一件了
and I left the model standing in nothing but her la perlas.
而且我讓模特只穿著內衣站那
Or maybe they were Kiki. I don't--I'm not sure.
也許那是琪琪的,我不是很確定
Is... That one of your Waldorf designs?
這是你霍道夫的其中一件設計嗎
No, it's one of mine,
不,是我的
and all the models who are supposed to be wearing them
所有穿我設計的模特
are missing.
都不見了
What's going on, Blair?
到底發生什么了,布萊爾
Sage? What is this?
塞奇,你在干什么
Why do you care? I didn't come here with you.
你瞎操心什么,我又不是跟你來的
Well, you're leaving with me now.
你現在立馬跟我走
I don't think so.
我不想走
I didn't ask.
這不是你說了算
Take your hands off her. She said "No."
把你的手放開,她說她不想走
Stay out of this.
別管這事
No, I won't. You're the one
不,我要管
who's supposed to be in a relationship with Serena.
你應該和瑟琳娜在一起
Wait. This is your girlfriend?
等下,這就是你女朋友
Well, this is my boyfriend.
好吧,這是我男朋友
Steven, what are you doing?!
斯蒂芬,你在干什么
You know how important tonight is to me,
你知道今晚對我多重要的
and now you're humiliating me to defend that slut?
你現在居然為了這賤女羞辱我
That "Slut" happens to be my 17-year-old daughter.
這個"賤女"恰巧是我17歲的女兒
Spotted--Nate Archibald with a minor problem
現場報道,內特?阿齊布爾德的一個小問題
that just became a major incident.
現已變成大事件
Why didn't you tell me you have a daughter?
為什么你不跟我說你有個女兒
Obviously because she's the same age as you are.
顯然是因為她跟你年紀差不多
Now Serena is an adult,
現在瑟琳娜是個大人了
and she's not missing her curfew and she's not in high school.
她不是高中生,不怕宵禁
Yeah, and I'm not gonna let this drag me back into it.
我不會讓這個拖累我
I have a check to present.
我得去做善后了
Say good night. I'll be back to take you home.
說晚安吧,我待會帶你回家
you're in high school?
你是高中生
Isn't that why you broke up with me?
這不就是你跟我分手的原因嗎
I broke up with you because
我跟你分手是因為
I thought you were sleeping with your father--
我以為你跟你爸有一腿
before I knew he was your father.
在我知道他是你爸之前
That's disgusting. Yeah!
好惡心,是啊
I'm not sleeping with anyone but you.
我只和你睡了
And it's legal. I checked.
而且那是合法的,我查過了
So can we please just go back to your place and do that?
所以我們可以回到你的公寓再繼續嗎
No! You're 17, and I'm pretty sure you're grounded.
不,你才十七歲,而且很顯然已經禁足了
I really did audit Professor Peiser's class this summer.
我暑假已經完成了佩澤爾教授的作業
And we're closer in age than my dad and Serena.
跟我爸爸和瑟琳娜相比我們的年齡更相近
Or you and Diana Payne.
還有你和黛安娜?佩恩
Yeah. I got an "A" On my paper about "The spectator."
我在觀察家派對考試中得了優秀
Serena, I know you're upset.
瑟琳娜,我知道你很失望
We spent months together,
我們相處這么久
and you never mentioned you had a child,
你從沒說你有個孩子
Never mind one who's old enough to share my clothes.
更別說和我年齡相仿
Come on. It took you all summer to tell me your real name.
你的真實姓名不是也瞞了我整個夏天
Look, we both needed time
聽著,我們都需要時間
before we were ready to share everything.
開誠布公地相處
Even Shakespeare said, "What's in a name?"
就連莎士比亞也說過,一個名字算什么
Unlike a daughter,
你有一個女兒
who's a huge piece of your life.
這是你人生中不可抹去的部分
Yeah, and when women find out about her,
是啊,當我的女人發現她的時候
they either bolt or pressure me to meet her.
她們不是逃跑就是不讓我見她
And honestly, I...
坦白講,我
I've never been ready to introduce her to anyone...
我一直沒準備好把她介紹給任何人
Until you.
直到遇見你
You know, I always imagined your first meeting
我總是想象第一次與你約會的場景
as more of a breakfast or coffee-type thing.
會是吃早飯或喝咖啡什么的
Really? It wasn't punching out her boyfriend?
真的,不是打她的男朋友
And the more serious we get,
如果我們想認真地發展
the more we're gonna have to trust each other.
我們要更相信對方才是
Do you think you can do that?
你能做到嗎
I really wanna try.
我很樂意試試
Business records, blueprints.
生意紀錄,設計圖
You need to stop this childish nonsense.
你別再耍小孩子聰明了
You're the one who faked a text from Blair.
是你冒充布萊爾發了那條短信
Classic high school move.
經典的把戲
How about we call a truce?
我們停戰怎么樣
It would make Lily happy.
這會讓莉莉高興
She's very upset that you're trying to destroy our marriage.
她對你試圖破壞我們的婚姻很失望
I don't care about your marriage, and neither do you.
我不在乎你的婚姻,你也一樣
Of course I do.
我當然在乎
Why else would I have paid Amira all that money to leave town?
否則我為什么讓佩澤爾帶著那些錢離開
To protect whatever secret
是為了保守你的秘密
really forced you to fake your death,
那致使你偽造死亡
something that's obviously not in these files.
而那些很顯然不在這些文件中
I already told you.
我已經告訴了你
I did it to keep you and Lily safe.
這一切是為了保證你和莉莉的安全
And I wanted to believe it.
我原本是信任你的
I wanted to believe you cared about me,
我原本相信你真的關心過我
That I had finally earned my father's love.
終于得到了父愛
Then let me give you some Bass properties,
我會給你一些拜斯產業
And we'll call ourselves a family again.
然后我們又是一家人
Oh, no, no, no.
不,不,不
it's too late for that.
現在為時已晚
You took everything from me,
你讓我變得一無所有
again and again.
一次又一次
Now I'm going to find your secret
我現在要查出你的秘密
And I'm going to take everything from you.
然后讓你淪落跟我一樣的境地
Maybe it's not too late to find Blair
或許現在去找布萊爾
and help her with those errands.
給她幫忙還不算晚
why are you torturing me?
你為什么要折磨我
Blair knew your dresses would look better than hers in print.
布萊爾明白你的裙子穿起來要比她的上鏡
No. I knew that the two of you were working together
不,我知道是你倆合伙
to destroy me in "W.W.D."
想搞垮我的《女裝日報》報道
We met for the first time today, Blair, when I interviewed her.
布萊爾,這是我們自面試后第一次見面
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
And you and your fake African satellite-selling brain
而你和你的低智商
did not find my fabric on its own.
根本不配我的料子
Plus... I have done terrible things to
事先聲明,我過去是做過對不起
the two of you In the past,
你們的事情
so you must've wanted revenge.
所以你們才會想要報復我
I did, but I didn't scheme to get it.
我想過,但我并沒有那么做
All I did was set up the article
我只是寫了那篇文章
and let you do what you always do--implode.
然后讓你做你最擅長的事,崩潰
One of the things I learned after being run out of Manhattan
自從被一群自大的少年
by a gang of overprivileged teenagers
趕出曼哈頓后
was to just let my anger go.
我所做的只是忘卻那些仇恨
Fashion design is my art therapy.
時尚藝術是我的療法
So...
那么
We really just liked the same fabric?
我們真的只是喜歡同樣的布料
I better go write my story.
我還是去寫我的故事吧
I don't want to forget any details.
我可不想落下任何細節
No, no, no! You can't write about this!
不,不,你不能寫這個
Wait! Maybe she's right. If you write that article,
等下,也許她是對的,如果你寫她
it'll bring her so much more attention.
只會讓她獲取更多關注度
Maybe you should just write it about me.
寫我是不是更好些
I could use the extra space
我可以節省些空間
for more pictures of your collection.
留給你的時裝秀
Yes.
太好了
Where are you going?
你們去哪
I can't start again from nothing! Nelly!
我不能再次空手回去,內莉
You can be my head minion.
你可以當我的隨從
Blair Waldorf,
布萊爾?霍道夫
I've been asked to escort you from the party.
請允許我護送你離開
B Think fast, B.
快想想
Pencil skirts or peplum?
是鉛筆裙還是花邊裙
The only look you have now is egg on your face.
你現在的表情只是畫著一個零
Looks good, no?
感覺不好嗎
Skilled craftspeople at work.
優秀的設計師在工作
I've never seen such a beautiful sight.
這是我見過最美麗的場景
Where did they come from?
她們來自哪里
Uh, some from Paris, some from garment district,
一些來自巴黎,一些來自服裝區
a few "Project runway" rejects.
小部分不合格的已被辭退
I know how to enlist employees. I learned from the best.
我知道如何聘用雇員,我懂得精華之所在
She's clapping for you!
她在為你鼓掌
Thank you, Dorota.
謝謝你,多洛塔
Now as the new head of Waldorf designs,
現在作為霍道夫時裝的新任接班人
I only have one chance to make my debut.
我只有一次首推產品的機會
At fashion show for buyers next week.
就在下周買家開設的時裝秀上
As much as I love the line we were developing,
我很愛我們正在做的東西
it is no longer viable.
我們志在必得
So... We simply have to do better.
因此,我們只要盡可能做到更好
Miss Blair, I know I know nothing of fashion, but...
布萊爾小姐 我知道我對時裝一無所知,但是
No one can do a whole line in ten days.
沒人能在十天內完工
I do realize that this is a lot to ask, but...
我知道這個要求很過份,但是
We have no choice.
我們別無選擇
As my mother's first facialist Elizabeth Arden said,
正如我母親的第一位美容師伊麗莎白?雅頓所說
"I only want people around me who can do the impossible."
"我只想與能創造奇跡的人打交道"
We have no time to waste.
我們沒有時間可以浪費了
I want a picture of every piece my mother has ever designed.
我想要一幅包含所有我母親設計過的圖
And we need a new inspiration fabric.
我們需要一種新的透氣的布料
Who wants to come with me to mood?
誰想和我來試一試
Great!
太好了
Let's go then.
我們走
Vite. Vite.
快走,快走
Heard you got a great offer from "Vanity Fair."
聽說你從《名利場》得到了很不錯的職位
I did.
沒錯
I said no.
我拒絕了
Did Georgina kick you off her couch or what?
喬治娜把你踢下了她的沙發還是怎么了
No, I left on my own
沒有,我又在她醒來后的瞪視下
after waking up with her staring at me again.
自己走開了
Please tell me that means
請告訴我那意味著
you're giving your serial to "The spectator."
你要寫《觀察家》的連載了
I know you need this to succeed as much as I do,
我知道你和我一樣希望這事能夠成功
but it's only gonna do that if you print it word for word.
但是如果你能一字不變地印刷,我就寫連載
Done.
成交
You might wanna check it out before you decide.
你決定前還是先看看這個吧
You, uh, sure you wanna publish this?
你,你確定想公開發表這個嗎
I am. Every word of it is true.
是的,每個字都千真萬確
But there are details in here the world doesn't need to know.
但是這里還有些細節,大家不必知道
These are people you care about.
這些你關心的人
Nothing good came from my protecting them.
這對我要保護的人沒有什么不好的
Once I realized I live in a world
每當我意識到生活在這個
where Chuck Bass gets the girl,
恰克?拜斯處處可以得到女孩的世界上
everything seemed very clear.
事情就變得清晰可辨了
I'm not playing by anyone else's rules anymore.
我不再按任何人的規則行事了
I'm making my own.
我現在自己做決定
If you don't want thisth I-I can self-publish it.
如果你不想要這個,我可以自己出版
No, no, no, I want it. I'm just saying...
不,不,不,我想要,我只是說
I've only read one page,
我剛剛讀了一頁
and I'm guessing you might lose some friends and family.
我想你也許會失去一些朋友及家人
My "Friends" chased my sister out of town
我的"朋友"將我的妹妹趕出了城
and chose a guy who traded her for a hotel over me.
選擇了一個為了酒店拿她去交易的男人
And my "Family"...
至于我的"家人"
Yeah, is sleeping with a con artist.
是的,正在和一個騙子藝術家同居
You know, I'm--I'm not-I'm not losing anything here.
你知道,我沒有,我沒有什么可失去的了
I'm taking what's mine.
我正在拿回屬于自己的東西
Serena's gala from last night?
瑟琳娜昨晚辦的盛會嗎
Yes. It looks beautiful in the paper.
是的,報道上的照片看起來很美
I heard there was an unfortunate incident with Steven,
我聽說史蒂文遭遇了不幸的事件
but the board said that Serena could keep her seat
但董事會說瑟琳娜可以保留職位
because she raised a record amount of money.
因為她創下了籌錢的最高紀錄
Sorry I had to step out
抱歉我出去了
and didn't get home in time for us to make it.
也沒能及時到家參加聚會
Bart, it's lovely.
巴特,真漂亮
It is the least I can do
至少我可以做到這個
to make up for all the unfortunate drama
來彌補所有阿米拉和查爾斯
with Amira and Charles.
造成的悲劇
I know how important family is to you, Lily,
我知道家庭對你來說是多么的重要,莉莉
But I think you need to accept
但是我想你得接受
that my son may no longer want to be part of ours.
我的兒子不再想成為家庭一員的事實
Well, I'm not ready to give up hope yet.
我還沒放棄希望
No one said being a parent would be easy.
沒人說過做父母的會很容易
Some children will do everything in their power
一些孩子會不遺余力地
to destroy you.
毀掉你
Others will wilt under the weight
還有一些孩子在你的殷殷期待下
of your crushing expectations.
喪失了斗力
She know you can do this, Miss Blair.
她知道你能做到,布萊爾小姐
I hope she's right.
我希望她是對的
My entire future, here and with Chuck,
我的整個未來,這里和恰克
depends on it.
都靠它了
You're uncharacteristically quiet this morning, Sage.
你今早格外安靜啊,塞吉
What do you want me to say?
你想讓我說什么
"Thank you for the humiliating experience of being
"謝謝老爸和他的名人女友
walked to school by my dad and his trophy girlfriend?"
一起陪我上學這種丟人的經驗"
I may not be as humiliating as you think.
我倒沒覺得這很丟人
I went to Constance, too, you know.
我也上過康士坦茨學校
Just remember your end of the deal.
只要記住你們說好的交易就成了
I go to school, and you let me date Nate.
我去上學,你讓我和內特約會
Oh, you should thank Serena for that.
你真應該感謝瑟琳娜
She's the one that told me he's a decent guy.
她告訴我他是個正派的人
Yeah, he was going to St. Jude's while I was at Constance,
是的,我在康斯坦茨時,他在圣猶大上學
but you probably already know that from "Gossip girl."
但你大概已經從"八卦天后"知道這一點了
No one in high school reads "Gossip girl" anymore.
高中生已經不再看"八卦天后"了
It's for old people. Now can I go,
年紀大的人才干這事,現在我得走了
or do you want to hold my hand all the way to homeroom?
還是你想一路都拉著我的手去教室
Go. I love you.
去吧,我愛你
And some will become parents themselves.
還有一些孩子自己就是個小大人
What can I say except, uh, welcome to adulthood?
我還能說什么, 歡迎來到成人世界
You know I disapprove of teenage pregnancy.
你知道我不同意未成年就懷孕
"Gossip girl" says your dad is dating Serena Van der Woodsen.
"八卦天后"說你父親正在和瑟琳娜?范德?伍德森約會
Is it true?
是真的嗎
Not for long.
不會長久的
But a teenage stepdaughter?
但是一個青年少繼女
That's my kind of fun.
這倒是很有趣
X.O.X.O., Gossip Girl.
X.O.X.O. 八卦天后